06-29-2006, 12:13 PM
http://www.click2houston.com/news/9447058/detail.html

Jyruiz
06-29-2006, 12:18 PM
Not enoug beatings as a kid.

sintax
06-29-2006, 12:35 PM
at least he was creative.... :crossx:
When i was 15 i'd just skate to home depot to get pvc / pipe fittings to make bongs.

Kilrtoy
06-29-2006, 12:39 PM
parents dont beat the crap out of their kids anymore...
they get TIME OUTS and STOP DONT DO IT AGAIN OR ELSE

deltarat
06-29-2006, 12:49 PM
I’m sorry but I think in some situations nothing can get a parent’s point of view across quicker that a good old ass whoopin.

JetBoatRich
06-29-2006, 12:49 PM
or else what

Jyruiz
06-29-2006, 12:50 PM
I’m sorry but I think in some situations nothing can get a parent’s point of view across quicker that a good old ass whoopin.
Agreed.

Kilrtoy
06-29-2006, 12:54 PM
or else what
I'll tell you again, to stop or else

JetBoatRich
06-29-2006, 12:56 PM
I'll tell you again, to stop or else
what ever :rolleyes:

superdave013
06-29-2006, 12:56 PM
I don't think an ass whoopin from mom and dad would have done it for this kid. Maybe if mom and dad were not also brother and sister. lol
He must be totaly wacked to do that.
A bong out of a human head?? WTF?? And besides that, how would the carb work?

JetBoatRich
06-29-2006, 12:57 PM
IA bong out of a human head?? WTF?? And besides that, how would the carb work?
Nostrils :argue:

JetBoatRich
06-29-2006, 12:58 PM
Great Story:
Teen Who Cut Off Corpse's Head To Make Bong Sentenced
Friends Say Buckalew Told Them He Did It Out Of Boredom
POSTED: 11:52 am CDT June 29, 2006
ST. JOHNSBURY, Vt. -- A Vermont teenager has been sentenced to prison for breaking into a tomb and cutting the head off a corpse.
Nickolas Buckalew, 18, of Morrisville, Vt., pleaded guilty to two charges.
One was a felony count of intentionally removing or injuring a tombstone. The other was a felony charge of intentionally disinterring and carrying away the remains of a human body.
Buckalew was sentenced to between one and seven years in prison and was given credit for serving 14 months while awaiting trial.
On April 8, 2005, Buckalew broke into a tomb, opened the lid of a casket and cut off the head of a corpse. He stole eyeglasses and a bow tie from the dead man. He then wrapped the head in plastic bags and took it home, The Caledonian-Record reported.
The teen reportedly told friends that he planned to leave the head outside to dry and would then bleach it, a police affidavit said. The witnesses said his plan was to turn the skull into a bong -- a pipe generally used to smoke marijuana. Buckalew went to an apartment where some of his friends were and told them that he had chopped off the head because he was bored, according to The Caledonian-Record.
The witnesses said they then went to the tomb to see the casket and saw that the lid was removed and the body in the casket was headless.
Morristown said that while executing a search warrant at Buckalew’s home, they found a human head wrapped in bags, a necktie, a hacksaw, crowbar, garden trowel and two small parts of the damaged casket, according to the newspaper.
A psychiatrist has diagnosed Buckalew with mental health issues.
Dr. Philip Kinsler, a clinical psychologist and adjunct assistant professor of psychiatry at the Dartmouth Medical School in Hanover, N.H., testified that Buckalew “has always felt extraordinarily out of place" and that Buckalew said he tried to hang himself when he was a child.
After the incident, the victim's widow, the only family member in the area, was told of the vandalism.
"The widow was in shock," the chief of police said said. "She did not want any information. She did not want to know any details."
Buckalew addressed the court after his sentencing, saying, "It was a horrendous thing that I did -- what I did was appalling. I didn't think of the victim."
He went on to say he wants to get help for his mental problems.
He's been sent to a residential treatment program for juveniles.

deltarat
06-29-2006, 01:04 PM
I don't think an ass whoopin from mom and dad would have done it for this kid. Maybe if mom and dad were not also brother and sister. lol
He must be totaly wacked to do that.
A bong out of a human head?? WTF?? And besides that, how would the carb work?
LOL He siad "how would the carb work?" LOL

Cheap Thrills
06-29-2006, 01:57 PM
You can partly blame your goverment for it. People can't disipline their kids like they use to.
Back when I was growing up belt marks and bruises were an everyday part of life for some of us. If you use corporal punishment in todays society chances are you will have some form of goverment officials kicking in your door to take you to jail and hauling off your kid(s) and placing them in foster care while they sort out weather or not the kid(s) are being abused.
I had an audio file uploaded to a hosting site but when I posted it here it linked to some focking pron site sorry if you clicked the link and got a face full of puss :d
anybody know of a good free file hosting service ? I have a great clip that would go good with this thread.
C.T. :wink:

SmokinLowriderSS
06-29-2006, 02:13 PM
OR ELSE I'LL SAY STOP AGAIN! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Yep, once in a while, a good old fashioned butt-fanning gets a point accross with sufficient weight to set it in. Any psychobabbleist who tells me it causes mental harm is off his/her own crock. :mad:

cdog
06-29-2006, 02:33 PM
Bad roll models. What do you expect from the ME generation. :boxed:

hoolign
06-29-2006, 02:34 PM
My old man used to tell me " go get a stick boy! " ( It''s the only time I wished I lived in Saskatchewan! would a been a three day walk! ) well being the neurosurgen minded boy I was ..I decided to get a skinny willow branch..I shoulda got another beatin for being that stupid..them phuckers dont break and sting like a bastard!!! never mind the beatin ya got if ya brought him some dried up ol ready to fall apart branch! When he hits the ol folks home ...first time he shits his pants...I'm findin a willow tree! :cry: :cry:

SHOTKALLIN
06-29-2006, 02:51 PM
Speechless

RAMROD
06-29-2006, 03:46 PM
My old man used to tell me " go get a stick boy! " ( It''s the only time I wished I lived in Saskatchewan! would a been a three day walk! ) well being the neurosurgen minded boy I was ..I decided to get a skinny willow branch..I shoulda got another beatin for being that stupid..them phuckers dont break and sting like a bastard!!! never mind the beatin ya got if ya brought him some dried up ol ready to fall apart branch! When he hits the ol folks home ...first time he shits his pants...I'm findin a willow tree! :cry: :cry:
Apparently it didn't help :rollside: :)

BadBahner
06-29-2006, 03:47 PM
Not enoug beatings as a kid.
The kid had an illness in his mind, I dont think beatings would help. If a child had cancer or down syndrome do you think beatings would help that too... sheesh.
Eric

HavasuSelect
06-29-2006, 04:01 PM
"A psychiatrist has diagnosed Buckalew with mental health issues."
I dont think it takes a psychiatrist to diagnose that problem.

Thorsinc
06-29-2006, 04:05 PM
Don’t drink the bong water

Biglue
06-29-2006, 04:13 PM
The kid had an illness in his mind, I dont think beatings would help. If a child had cancer or down syndrome do you think beatings would help that too... sheesh.
Eric
This is hardly a relevant comparison. 16 year old kid that deep into pot is already on his way into serious trouble IMO. Wether he has mental issues or not (and that could be an argument started by his defense team), an ass whipping while he was younger would have made him weigh in the ole "right and wrong" factors when deciding such a stupid move as this one. Digging up a corpse for the purposes he did screams stupidity not mental disorders. I had a friend as a kid who was heavily into pot and he would talk all sorts of shit comparable to this. He did it to try and look "cool". He never followed through with any of it thankfully. Perhaps this is just one of these stuck on stupid kids trying to impress his buddies. Who knows. I still think this kid could have had some harder discipline.

ahhell
06-29-2006, 04:20 PM
A psychiatrist has diagnosed Buckalew with mental health issues
YA THINK
Hell, we just used coke cans, toilet paper rolls, and various other round hollow things, not a human head :220v: :220v:

BadBahner
06-29-2006, 04:27 PM
I can tell you are old.
This is hardly a relevant comparison. 16 year old kid that deep into pot is already on his way into serious trouble IMO. Wether he has mental issues or not (and that could be an argument started by his defense team), an ass whipping while he was younger would have made him weigh in the ole "right and wrong" factors when deciding such a stupid move as this one. Digging up a corpse for the purposes he did screams stupidity not mental disorders. I had a friend as a kid who was heavily into pot and he would talk all sorts of shit comparable to this. He did it to try and look "cool". He never followed through with any of it thankfully. Perhaps this is just one of these stuck on stupid kids trying to impress his buddies. Who knows. I still think this kid could have had some harder discipline.

Biglue
06-29-2006, 04:29 PM
I can tell you are old.
Not old at all. However, my parents did kick my ass over making stupid decisions. I can honestly say that put a fear in me to fock up the next time.

TCHB
06-29-2006, 04:33 PM
When I was a kid my dad would take his belt to me when I did something stupid.

RiverDave
06-29-2006, 04:37 PM
I think they should consider executing this kid.
RD

hoolign
06-29-2006, 04:43 PM
I think they should consider executing this kid.
RD
For being a head case?? ...I kill me
:p :p Maybe someone gave him the heads up that it would be cool and he didnt make any bones about it! The kid likely has some skeletons in his closet..and there likely a grave sight! I'm sure that this matter will be undertaken and the truth will be exumed without someone losing their head!

MagicMtnDan
06-29-2006, 04:48 PM
Apparently it's your job except when you do it parents finally get involved by suing the city/state. :mad:

hoolign
06-29-2006, 05:14 PM
And now your son has taken your dads place.....when Hooli is outa control the boy will turn him into a fence post
And you for a nail ..gimme a shout I'm home for a few days..got a couple questions.

CANADA
06-29-2006, 05:38 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/OGSHOCKER/OG.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/OGSHOCKER/GAYHOMO.jpg

deltarat
06-30-2006, 08:03 AM
You can partly blame your goverment for it. People can't disipline their kids like they use to.
Back when I was growing up belt marks and bruises were an everyday part of life for some of us. If you use corporal punishment in todays society chances are you will have some form of goverment officials kicking in your door to take you to jail and hauling off your kid(s) and placing them in foster care while they sort out weather or not the kid(s) are being abused.
I had an audio file uploaded to a hosting site but when I posted it here it linked to some focking pron site sorry if you clicked the link and got a face full of puss :d
anybody know of a good free file hosting service ? I have a great clip that would go good with this thread.
C.T. :wink:
Try Putfile.com