PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Hot Boat

THREADED
06-29-2006, 08:04 PM
Thanks Hot Boat you ban me so I canÂ’t defend my self and you cant even delete a post thatÂ’s making me mad. To all you bashing my company Thanks. Anyway youÂ’ll probably block me again. Yes you know what kind of boat I have. Ill be there this weekend. So see you there. You guys donÂ’t even know me its unfortunate you judge me from marks post.
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g264/Threaded/boat.jpg

Tom Brown
06-29-2006, 08:05 PM
asdf

THREADED
06-29-2006, 08:05 PM
asdf
Spell it out

dicudmore
06-29-2006, 08:07 PM
see ya there...this is what my boat looks like
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h101/budmeyser/havasue001.jpg

Tom Brown
06-29-2006, 08:09 PM
Has anyone seen my car keys?

CornWater
06-29-2006, 08:11 PM
I felt bad for you at first, but your childish actions are/were pathetic. Not the most business savy aproach I've ever seen, and most likely had the same effect on me as everyone else. Might want to think of a new business venture.

Todd969
06-29-2006, 08:11 PM
Look at you all tuff and shit.... Freakin instigator :wink:

Todd969
06-29-2006, 08:13 PM
Has anyone seen my car keys?
Nope, but been meaning to tell you there's a beautiful ( 1970's ish ) Glastron 18' parked down the street. If it's there in the morning I'll snap some pics.

THREADED
06-29-2006, 08:13 PM
I felt bad for you at first, but your childish actions are/were pathetic. Not the most business savy aproach I've ever seen, and most likely had the same effect on me as everyone else. Might want to think of a new business venture.
Smart guy why dont you give me one

Havasu1986
06-29-2006, 08:14 PM
Thanks Hot Boat you ban me so I canÂ’t defend my self and you cant even delete a post thatÂ’s making me mad. To all you bashing my company Thanks. Anyway youÂ’ll probably block me again. Yes you know what kind of boat I have. Ill be there this weekend. So see you there. You guys donÂ’t even know me its unfortunate you judge me from marks post.
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g264/Threaded/boat.jpg
I don't judge ,if you see me with my 2 Aussie dogs give me a BEER

vmjtc3
06-29-2006, 08:14 PM
Hey I have seen that boat before.................... now I just need to see what the inside looks like....................... at about 70 or so :cry:
(refering to Dan's ultra)

dicudmore
06-29-2006, 08:15 PM
Look at you all tuff and shit.... Freakin instigator :wink:
oh hell no...at my size you don't go around picking any fights...
the guys post said "see ya there" so I took the opportunity to post a pic of my recently Hot Sauce, and Dri Wash cleaned boat so everybody (and threaded) knew what it looked like...AND show how the products work :cool:

Tom Brown
06-29-2006, 08:16 PM
You guys donÂ’t even know me its unfortunate you judge me from marks post.
You're right. :idea:
Why don't you soak your cock in gasoline and ram a corn cob up your ass.
Gosh, I hope you don't judge me by this post, since you don't know me. :cool:

slowinhavasu
I have no clue what this is all about, (you can fill me in tomorrow) but boy that boat is shiny....... :)

dicudmore
Hey I have seen that boat before.................... now I just need to see what the inside looks like....................... at about 70 or so :cry:
you know a ride can be arranged ANYTIME :cool:

dicudmore
06-29-2006, 08:17 PM
I have no clue what this is all about, (you can fill me in tomorrow) but boy that boat is shiny....... :)
free advertising my friend :cool:

Tom Brown
06-29-2006, 08:17 PM
tom ? you lost your freakin keyes too ??? :cry: :rollside: keyes
Yes. They're probably right beside my continence.

CornWater
06-29-2006, 08:18 PM
What is this? A focking joke... get the F out of hear with that and pay a little more attention to your real problems..

Todd969
06-29-2006, 08:21 PM
the guys post said "see ya there" so I took the opportunity to post a pic of my recently Hot Sauce, and Dri Wash cleaned boat so everybody (and threaded) knew what it looked like...AND show how the products work :cool:
Gotcha.... According to my wife, we will be using both.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1634101_0282.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1634100_0527.JPG

slowinhavasu
06-29-2006, 08:22 PM
Remind me to teach you a few things about size this weekend....makes no difference....bigger they are the harder they fall......well when I was younger anyway...lol :)

slowinhavasu
06-29-2006, 08:24 PM
holeeeee fukk that was funny :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Hey canuck...why ya baggin on hippies ???? I used to ride with a few guys from up above, do you'all like chicken wings?????

hoolign
06-29-2006, 08:25 PM
God damnit..I had to change the phucking cat litter and missed some action! :rollside:

Tom Brown
06-29-2006, 08:26 PM
If there's one thing Canadian's love..... it's chicken wings. We put maple syrup on them. :cool:

Tom Brown
06-29-2006, 08:26 PM
God damnit..I had to change the phucking cat litter and missed some action! :rollside:
Use the toilet, you freak. :yuk:

slowinhavasu
06-29-2006, 08:28 PM
Use the toilet, you freak. :yuk:
lol...........

slowinhavasu
06-29-2006, 08:29 PM
If there's one thing Canadian's love..... it's chicken wings. We put maple syrup on them. :cool:
I never ate more freekin chickin wings and smoked more pot....lolo

hoolign
06-29-2006, 08:30 PM
Good ol BC bud! Kelowna rocks!

hoolign
06-29-2006, 08:31 PM
Never would bag on the Hippies as I am one
I prolly got ya beat in the hippie dept by now :D :D two years no hair cut !

Tom Brown
06-29-2006, 08:32 PM
Where did you go in Canada? Did you like it? How long did it take you to acclimatize to the -40 below conditions?

hoolign
06-29-2006, 08:35 PM
But do you own a micro bus???
ya got me there..but as of saturday i'll have me a good ol car truck

Tom Brown
06-29-2006, 08:36 PM
El Caminos rule. :cool:

Tom Brown
06-29-2006, 08:37 PM
i just want to add something " ay" or it is "ey" or "a" ???? help a lower cali out here, "ya" - keyes
Have a good day, eh. :)

Phat Matt
06-29-2006, 08:37 PM
Well shouldn't you light it too? :confused:
Seems like wasted gasoline if it doesn't burn. That shit isn't cheap these days. :rollside:

THREADED
06-29-2006, 08:42 PM
Everyone dosent need to know what your nasty corn up your ass does at home

hoolign
06-29-2006, 08:43 PM
Have a good day, eh. :)
coo coo coo coo coo coo coo coo

Tom Brown
Well shouldn't you light it too? :confused:
That'll help with any infections he might have. :cool:

Jrocket
You have to stop and look at it this way sooner or later if you want to be on this board and still have a creditable name/buisness.Even if you were completely in the wrong about the shirt deal,its all in how you carry yourself in here.You could have totaly screwed the guy and came out smelling like a rose in the end with the right words coming out of your mouth.But your after actions is what getting the tribe all worked up,people on this board live for that sort of thing.If you really want to save face youmight want to back it down a notch and take a few of the lumps back that you've been trying to hand out,and thats completely seperate from the shirt deal to start with.He's nowhere even in the picture now,just you and alot of slamming anyone that responds to you stuff is all you have going.Og's sitting back watching you sink your own boat.
Im not jumping your shiat either,just showing you what it looks like through other eyes.Think about it for a minute.

hoolign
Everyone dosent need to know what your nasty corn up your ass does at home
Now that right there would look good on a T shirt!

Tom Brown
06-29-2006, 08:45 PM
coo coo coo coo coo coo coo coo
Don't make me steamroll you. :mad:
Steamroller! :crossx:

hoolign
06-29-2006, 08:46 PM
take off ..to the great white north
take of ....it's a beauty way to go

THREADED
06-29-2006, 08:47 PM
You have to stop and look at it this way sooner or later if you want to be on this board and still have a creditable name/buisness.Even if you were completely in the wrong about the shirt deal,its all in how you carry yourself in here.You could have totaly screwed the guy and came out smelling like a rose in the end with the right words coming out of your mouth.But your after actions is what getting the tribe all worked up,people on this board live for that sort of thing.If you really want to save face youmight want to back it down a notch and take a few of the lumps back that you've been trying to hand out,and thats completely seperate from the shirt deal to start with.He's nowhere even in the picture now,just you and alot of slamming anyone that responds to you stuff is all you have going.Og's sitting back watching you sink your own boat.
Im not jumping your shiat either,just showing you what it looks like through other eyes.Think about it for a minute.
I got mad.

hoolign
are you mounties from the north friends with the "moose" or is it "mieces" ??? :) eh ?
We are the Mounter's ....the moose are the mountee's

Jrocket
Is that some sorta Canuck bipolar secret phrase for,"lets hump?"

Tom Brown
take off ..to the great white north
take of ....it's a beauty way to go
This is embarrassing but.... I have that on long play record.
Geddy Lee rocks. :cool:

slowinhavasu
06-29-2006, 08:50 PM
Where did you go in Canada? Did you like it? How long did it take you to acclimatize to the -40 below conditions?
OH NO.....they always rode this direction, for reasons I can't explain.....
I start gettin cold around 75F.....there aint enough leather for me to go -40 anything...

hoolign
06-29-2006, 08:50 PM
This is embarrassing but.... I have that on long play record.
I had the LP I think I still have the cassette I remeber the cover a it was yesterday...Moranis and thomas in thier outside gear with boxes of beer .

Tom Brown
06-29-2006, 08:51 PM
Is that some sorta Canuck bipolar secret phrase for,"lets hump?"
Why no... it's not. It's a quote from the best movie of all time......... Strange Brew. :cool:

hoolign
06-29-2006, 08:52 PM
I start gettin cold around 75F.....there aint enough leather for me to go -40 anything...
Our cows don't seem to have a problem with it! I aint never seen a cow shivering!

OGShocker
06-29-2006, 08:55 PM
You get use to it, Carey. You just find a nice heated pub and stay there until May.:D

Jrocket
I aint never seen a cow shivering!
What about the sheep though? LOL

Todd969
Not to change the subject, BUT
First concert Rush at the forum 82', been hooked ever since. Triumph and BTO are also in the collection. Seeing Neil in action more than a dozen times is unforgetable.

Jrocket
06-29-2006, 08:57 PM
Not a Canuck phrase cause I don't have a clue either......please understand that Tom is from Saskatchewan
Check!

hoolign
06-29-2006, 09:06 PM
What about the sheep though? LOL
that's more of a climax :rollside:

bignet
06-29-2006, 09:47 PM
That is the best advice I've seen yet....
:crossx:
bignet

Ivan Dan
06-29-2006, 10:01 PM
I got mad.
If I was you...I would swallow my pride, appologize, and then man up and give OG the rest of the shirts and make the deal good. This would most likely save your business rep around here. That is if you plan to stick around.
Just a thought!

Kachina26
06-29-2006, 11:47 PM
Focking boat is facing the wrong way!!!! You want I should teach ya how to back it in. You know, all gansta and shit :D:D

ROZ
06-30-2006, 12:20 AM
What is this? A focking joke... get the F out of hear with that and pay a little more attention to your real problems..
Wow, I've never see Cornwater so aggro :D

Cheap Thrills
06-30-2006, 12:40 AM
I had the LP I think I still have the cassette I remeber the cover a it was yesterday...Moranis and thomas in thier outside gear with boxes of beer .
Take Off eh. (http://www.losergeek.org/~niklas/bobanddoug.com/old/GreatWhiteNorth/Bob_and_Doug_McKenzie_-_07_-_Take_Off.mp3) . :D
tou can download the rest of the album here. (http://http://www.losergeek.org/~niklas/bobanddoug.com/old/bdsounds.html) Free even :p
C.T. :wink:

JetBoatRich
06-30-2006, 04:34 AM
I must have missed all the fun :mad: work sometimes gets in the way :mad:

CornWater
06-30-2006, 06:33 AM
Wow, I've never see Cornwater so aggro :D
I got mad...
:D :D :D

Bre
06-30-2006, 07:42 AM
Who is that sexy guy standing next to the boat :p

Bre
06-30-2006, 07:43 AM
Focking boat is facing the wrong way!!!! You want I should teach ya how to back it in. You know, all gansta and shit :D:D
He needs me to do it for him ;)

Ziggy
06-30-2006, 07:58 AM
Our cows don't seem to have a problem with it! I aint never seen a cow shivering!
Your cows are Mad......trying to infect us Americans with Canadian coodies :D

Partycattin
06-30-2006, 08:21 AM
Don't pass this offer up!

vegas30cat
06-30-2006, 09:27 AM
you know you are welcome on my boat anytime Bre :D
Dan <----looks like I'm logged in as Mark here at work :220v: