PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Steve at Ultra!

house
06-29-2006, 09:25 PM
Boring no drama post!!!!
I just may become a satisfied Ultra Boat owner afterall. I have been asking quite a few questions on here lately about boats and different routes I could take. My budget has gone up and down with all the different possibilities, manufacturers, boat types, etc.
Steve down at Ultra SD went out of his way to PM me today (I know everyone is in business to sell their own boats) and then answer all the questions I had when I got him on the phone. He was very informative, not only about his boats but about some of the others I have been looking at. He did not have a negative thing to say about any manufacturer I spoke f but instead tried to see what he could do to make a Ultra customer out of me.
I wasn't looking for anything unrealistic but upon telling him my concerns and limitations (mostly financial), he did his best to get me where I felt partially comfortable. I have a bit more checking to do but I am damn near positive that within a month or so I will be putting my deposit down on an unbelievable 26' Ultra Deck Boat. I have wanted that boat more than any other out there and I am excited to say it's probably gonna happen.

djunkie
06-29-2006, 09:31 PM
Congrats. I'm sure you'll be happy with it. :rollside:

voodoomedman
06-29-2006, 09:31 PM
Boring no drama post!!!!
I just may become a satisfied Ultra Boat owner afterall. I have been asking quite a few questions on here lately about boats and different routes I could take. My budget has gone up and down with all the different possibilities, manufacturers, boat types, etc.
Steve down at Ultra SD went out of his way to PM me today (I know everyone is in business to sell their own boats) and then answer all the questions I had when I got him on the phone. He was very informative, not only about his boats but about some of the others I have been looking at. He did not have a negative thing to say about any manufacturer I spoke f but instead tried to see what he could do to make a Ultra customer out of me.
I wasn't looking for anything unrealistic but upon telling him my concerns and limitations (mostly financial), he did his best to get me where I felt partially comfortable. I have a bit more checking to do but I am damn near positive that within a month or so I will be putting my deposit down on an unbelievable 26' Ultra Deck Boat. I have wanted that boat more than any other out there and I am excited to say it's probably gonna happen.
Good choice Steve's a good guy. Well everybody at Ultra is. You won't be dissapointed.

house
06-29-2006, 09:35 PM
Congrats. I'm sure you'll be happy with it. :rollside:
No congrats yet.......but hopefully getting close so thanks!

Kilrtoy
06-29-2006, 09:39 PM
NICE, so us the drawings when you decide

dicudmore
06-29-2006, 10:06 PM
hope it works out for ya :cool:

Ultrafied
06-29-2006, 10:13 PM
Steve is a real good guy. If it can be done, he will try to make you happy in the Ultra. Good luck!!

Ultracrazy
06-29-2006, 10:21 PM
Nobody better in the business than Steve.......solid human being.
UC

rvrtoy
06-30-2006, 07:52 AM
Boring no drama post!!!!
It was great talking with you yesterday. I know we will see you down here very soon to place that new 26 on order. If you have any other questions you know where to find me. :cry: (not at the lake)
Thanks to everyone else for the props. Much appreciated!!

sigepmock
06-30-2006, 08:11 AM
Ultra makes a great boat but their personal customer service is what makes them stand out in my mind. They go out of their way again and again to make happy customers. Funny thing about Ultra is that they will actually talk you out of buying one of their boats if they don't think it's right for you or if they think another boat is better suited to your needs.
The one thing we've learned, the hard way, is buy the biggest boat you possibly can....don't settle....if there is any way you make the 26 Deck work do it....you won't be disappointed. When we were looking for a bigger boat a few months ago we thought there was no way we could afford a bigger Ultra....Steve and John made it happen....and we have our dream boat going in the mold this week...I can't say enough good things about the Ultra family.
Good luck and hope it works out for you,
Chris<-------- Extremely Happy Ultra owner....again

Lightning
06-30-2006, 08:34 AM
Glad to hear that you got taken care of....good service is a rare find these days.

catman-do
06-30-2006, 03:19 PM
HOUSE -- good choice. I picked up my first ultra in May and LOVE IT!!! Its the 27 shadow (same bottom as the 26) and you will love that boat too. All the people down there are way cool.

ULTRA26 # 1
07-03-2006, 01:58 PM
Boring no drama post!!!!
As the owner of the first Ultra 26 deck I can say that you will love everything about this boat. I handles the biggest stuff Havasu has to offer with ease and the performance is amazing. The gang at Ultra take pride in their customer service and the John West, is an honest straight forward guy. Look forward to seeing you on the water.

jbtrailerjim
07-03-2006, 02:13 PM
As the owner of the first Ultra 26 deck I can say that you will love everything about this boat. I handles the biggest stuff Havasu has to offer with ease and the performance is amazing. The gang at Ultra take pride in their customer service and the John West, is an honest straight forward guy. Look forward to seeing you on the water.
Congrats on the new Ultra. The 26 deck is one sweet ride. The folks at Ultra are great to deal with. Good to hear of another happy experience. Have fun and enjoy your new boat. :cool:

ULTRA26 # 1
07-03-2006, 08:46 PM
Congrats on the new Ultra. The 26 deck is one sweet ride. The folks at Ultra are great to deal with. Good to hear of another happy experience. Have fun and enjoy your new boat. :cool:
Thanks, I appreciate the thought. The 26 is my 3rd Ultra. I have had the boat two weekends and the hour meter reads 22.5 hours. It is a complete blast to drive, even with a stock black motor.