PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a GREAT, honest and did I mention GREAT? realtor in the Laguna Nigel area

locogringo
06-29-2006, 09:39 PM
I have a house in Laguna Nigel which I am not listing but would like to have a realtor represent for listing it as a lease-option home. I pay 3% of the FMV when the person buys the home in the future.
Let me know if anyone here knows of one.
Thanks.
D Bruckner

Ivan Dan
06-29-2006, 10:33 PM
So what are you looking for in a realtor? Wait....let me guess.....has to be great? :crossx: :D

locogringo
06-29-2006, 11:29 PM
uhh, yea. THere are so many quacks out there I'd like to get one reffered.

RiverToysJas
06-30-2006, 06:10 AM
My Realtor is GREAT! ....she specializes in Anaheim Hills & Orange, but might be able to help you out. (http://www.soldbygilda.com) ....she's got a bitchen boat too! ;)
RTJas :D

Cole Trickle
06-30-2006, 07:49 AM
If your looking for a recomendation I will throw one out for Ivan Dan.
We sold my condo a couple month back for top dollar and then he found me a killer deal on a new home......Win Win :)
I received nothing but great service and Professionalism.(No pushy Realtor BS)
He also loaned me a ladder and invited me to a party with free beer!!!;) :p

Cole Trickle
06-30-2006, 07:49 AM
I forgot to mention the Condo we sold was in South OC :boxed:

LGCDEVIL
06-30-2006, 08:29 AM
Ted Schaefer (714)306-4269. I've done four deals with him, and working on 5&6 now. A GREAT realator.

Bense468
06-30-2006, 08:39 AM
My Mom.
Melodiebenson.net (http://www.melodiebenson.net/)

FREIND OF AA AND TA
06-30-2006, 08:39 AM
Lease option? When the market continues to go down the buyers bail.
Make sure you set a price up front and take a non-refundable deposit that is available to you up front.
Why lease option? Do they have credit probs? Let me know I can help. You have different options.

Ivan Dan
06-30-2006, 09:31 AM
Americas most refered realator since 98.
No offense....but this statement cracks me up!!

al cole'holic
06-30-2006, 09:32 AM
...gringo is a pro-lease op'r! 3% on a home that will be worth 60% less in a few years when the housing market bubble bursts :rolleyes:
Get yourself a rookie :D :D

Ivan Dan
06-30-2006, 09:33 AM
If your looking for a recomendation I will throw one out for Ivan Dan.
We sold my condo a couple month back for top dollar and then he found me a killer deal on a new home......Win Win :)
I received nothing but great service and Professionalism.(No pushy Realtor BS)
He also loaned me a ladder and invited me to a party with free beer!!!;) :p
Thanks Brandin.....appreciate the recommendation.

Ivan Dan
06-30-2006, 09:35 AM
uhh, yea. THere are so many quacks out there I'd like to get one reffered.
Yup I know first hand....I have to deal with a lot of them on a daily basis. There are some really good agents out there too that are a pleasure to deal with as well.

Cole Trickle
06-30-2006, 09:44 AM
I could handle the transaction!!
<------ stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night;) :crossx:
How much is a used Realtor lic. on ebay? :idea: :p

Ivan Dan
06-30-2006, 09:47 AM
It might be with her company (ReMax).....not ALL companies have those same awards.

Ivan Dan
06-30-2006, 09:53 AM
How much is a used Realtor lic. on ebay? :idea: :p
I'd say wait until this coming winter and then you can get one....CHEAP!!!! :crossx: :D

FREIND OF AA AND TA
06-30-2006, 09:57 AM
Its not a statement, Its an award...correct?
along with these
1) 100% Award = Third Level of award winning performance
2) Platinum Award = Fourth ( and highest) Level of award winning performance
3) 2002 Awarded into the REMAX Hall of Fame
I was going to stay out of this but the top 1% nation wide simply means they have made over 100 grand in one year. The average salary across the nation is $18,000 for an agent. Now the Hall of fame award means you have made over a million with the company. If you have made over a mill you probably know what you are talking about. Fyi there is a chairmans award wich is 500+ in a year and a diamond that is a mill+ in one year. Either way she is a good agent and have talked with her before a few years ago. If you feel like advertising top 1% it sounds good to the public just not to the agents. F the agents though, What ever makes the phone ring.
BTW I have all those awards and the Lifetime achivement award. Call me for the info on the lease option. It will be free.

Cole Trickle
06-30-2006, 09:58 AM
I'd say wait until this coming winter and then you can get one....CHEAP!!!! :crossx: :D
Ouch!!! Nice but Ouch!!;) :crossx:
You buy that 26 DCB with the 800 in it yet? :crossx: :idea:

Ivan Dan
06-30-2006, 10:07 AM
You buy that 26 DCB with the 800 in it yet? :crossx: :idea:
If its still around when I'm ready its high on the list. :)

Ivan Dan
06-30-2006, 10:52 AM
PAL? Wow talk about defensive! Have fun at the river! :220v: :crossx:

cdog
06-30-2006, 11:19 AM
I'm in the top 5% of Remax agents and from what I hear 1% nation wide. I've been too busy working lately to pay attention to this kind of stuff. Anyway in my humble opinion, bad timing for a lease option. Especially in the high rent district. There are currently 380+ homes on the market in RSM,MV & Laguna hills between 650-750k (Median Price). Good luck.

No Regrets
06-30-2006, 01:38 PM
Dan,
I'm not so sure I'd take even free advice from a guy who has an easter egg colored boat.
BP

locogringo
07-01-2006, 12:25 AM
Lease option? When the market continues to go down the buyers bail.
Make sure you set a price up front and take a non-refundable deposit that is available to you up front.
Why lease option? Do they have credit probs? Let me know I can help. You have different options.
It's about buying with enough equity spread, granted and selling at today's FMV. I hold my leases now for 5-7 years with what is going to be happening in the next 3-5 years. I expect a 25-30% drop and you can quote me on that in 3 years from now.
Lease options work out well for many people cause htere credit sucks, their payments would be too high if they got a loan on their own, and it moves them into a home where they will "hopefully" be able to purchase the house and create their own equity.
...gringo is a pro-lease op'r! 3% on a home that will be worth 60% less in a few years when the housing market bubble bursts
I don't think I made myself clear... actually, I know I didn't...lol
I pay realtors 3% if they bring me a home that someone needs out of and can't sell but are willing to sell "subject to". One percent up front (at close) and 1% over the term of the lease agreement and 1% when the leasee gets financed.
You get to complete a transaction that NOBODY else in the field is doing and getting compensated for it. On a deal where this would most likely occur you have the option to do it as above (or anyway you can work it really) or do nothing at all with it and get paid nothing at all. Seems once you get a few of these under your belt as a realtor (which should be really easy btw) you will have a real nice cash flow coming in every single month for doing no further work.
In my opinion, I would think that all agents would want to jump on this. I guess I haven't developed the mindset of working with preapproved buyers and traditional sellers though.
Of course you will still have your regular sales and listings but this would just be the icing on the cake to be able to help everyone who wants out of their house now.
What I didn't make clear was this...
I pay a referral fee of $1500 for a realtor to find me a lease-option person who makes the money but couldn't get a rate that would qualify him appropriately.
The 3% is when I buy from a realtor. MY BAD, I msut have been smoking something last night.

locogringo
07-01-2006, 12:27 AM
besides, 60% less in three years??? Maybe you are the one who is "high"

Steamin' Rice
07-01-2006, 05:32 AM
I just listed my house in Aliso Viejo with CDOG

FREIND OF AA AND TA
07-01-2006, 06:06 AM
It's about buying with enough equity spread, granted and selling at today's FMV. I hold my leases now for 5-7 years with what is going to be happening in the next 3-5 years. I expect a 25-30% drop and you can quote me on that in 3 years from now.
Lease options work out well for many people cause htere credit sucks, their payments would be too high if they got a loan on their own, and it moves them into a home where they will "hopefully" be able to purchase the house and create their own equity.
I don't think I made myself clear... actually, I know I didn't...lol
I pay realtors 3% if they bring me a home that someone needs out of and can't sell but are willing to sell "subject to". One percent up front (at close) and 1% over the term of the lease agreement and 1% when the leasee gets financed.
You get to complete a transaction that NOBODY else in the field is doing and getting compensated for it. On a deal where this would most likely occur you have the option to do it as above (or anyway you can work it really) or do nothing at all with it and get paid nothing at all. Seems once you get a few of these under your belt as a realtor (which should be really easy btw) you will have a real nice cash flow coming in every single month for doing no further work.
In my opinion, I would think that all agents would want to jump on this. I guess I haven't developed the mindset of working with preapproved buyers and traditional sellers though.
Of course you will still have your regular sales and listings but this would just be the icing on the cake to be able to help everyone who wants out of their house now.
What I didn't make clear was this...
I pay a referral fee of $1500 for a realtor to find me a lease-option person who makes the money but couldn't get a rate that would qualify him appropriately.
The 3% is when I buy from a realtor. MY BAD, I msut have been smoking something last night.
Thats better!! I made a lot of money in the mid 90's that way!! Problem is finding the (subject to) with positive cash flow. Mabe the rents are much higher by you. Next problem is finding the agent that won't keep it themselves. I would pay anyone 3% up front for delivering one to me. Good luck. There should be many people willing to do that soon.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
07-01-2006, 06:07 AM
Dan,
I'm not so sure I'd take even free advice from a guy who has an easter egg colored boat.
BP
Does that make you feel better you fag?

locogringo
07-01-2006, 08:59 AM
thanks TT/AA, and Brian, I may take your word on the Easter thingy...lol!
THanks to everyone else also with their posts and recommendations. I'll decide shortly.
Daniel Bruckner

HOOTER SLED-
07-01-2006, 04:08 PM
My brother is an agent out there. He lives in the area too. You wouldn't be disappointed I'm sure. Not just saying that because he is my bro. He handled my purchase. He's straight up. No BS. PM me if you want some info. :rollside: Good luck.