PDA

View Full Version : Hasselhoff in hospital for jerking off - ok, WHAT THE F**K???

SoCalSouthpaw
06-30-2006, 11:12 AM
Freak accident sends Hasselhoff to surgery
Star hits head on chandelier, cuts arm on glass
LONDON, England (AP) -- Former "Baywatch" star David Hasselhoff had surgery after severing a tendon in his right arm in a masturbating accident in a London gym bathroom, George Michael said Friday.
The 53-year-old actor, who played lifeguard Mitch Buchannon on the TV beach drama for 11 years, was pleasuring himself at a gym in the Sanderson Hotel on Thursday when he hit his head on a chandelier, showering his arm with broken glass, George Michael said.
Doctors operated to repair the injury and Hasselhoff spent one night at St. Thomas' Hospital in central London, Michael said.
"He's fine," Michael said by phone from New York. "He's out of the hospital and will resume filming tomorrow."
Hasselhoff is working on an ad campaign for Pipex, a British internet penile implant company, he said.

RitcheyRch
06-30-2006, 11:14 AM
Now thats funny.

schlepy
06-30-2006, 11:14 AM
hahaha hasselhoff hurt jerking off. hasselhoff says jerking off is just a hassel.

sintax
06-30-2006, 11:15 AM
LONDON, England (AP) -- Former "Baywatch" star David Hasselhoff had surgery after severing a tendon in his right arm in a masturbating accident in a London gym bathroom, George Michael said Friday.
The 53-year-old actor, who played lifeguard Mitch Buchannon on the TV beach drama for 11 years, was pleasuring himself at a gym in the Sanderson Hotel on Thursday when he hit his head on a chandelier, showering his arm with broken glass, George Michael said.
Doctors operated to repair the injury and Hasselhoff spent one night at St. Thomas' Hospital in central London, Michael said.
"He's fine," Michael said by phone from New York. "He's out of the hospital and will resume filming tomorrow."
Hasselhoff is working on an ad campaign for Pipex, a British internet penile implant company, he said.
haha where is the link for this one.

Hardly Satisfied
06-30-2006, 11:34 AM
I guess none of the baywatch girls want him

chase8
06-30-2006, 11:48 AM
That's bullshit!

ThongMagnet
06-30-2006, 11:59 AM
What old movie stars will do to stay in the News.

sea2lake
06-30-2006, 12:12 PM
funny how the doctors name is George Michael. WHAM

KACHINA KEN
06-30-2006, 12:27 PM
It's not funny, it happened to me before :p

Outnumbered
06-30-2006, 12:40 PM
funny how the doctors name is George Michael. WHAM
Good catch, I missed that one.

Outnumbered
06-30-2006, 01:44 PM
The REAL story....
http://edition.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/30/people.hasselhoff.ap/

SoCalSouthpaw
06-30-2006, 01:45 PM
That's bullshit!
We've gota Micheal Knight Lover in the house everyone. Stand with your backs against the wall, and what ever you do, DO NOT, I say again, DO NOT BENDOVER.

Outnumbered
06-30-2006, 01:45 PM
Friday, June 30, 2006 Posted: 2033 GMT (0433 HKT)
David Hasselhoff hit his head on a chandelier, showered himself with broken glass and severed a tendon.YOUR E-MAIL ALERTS
LONDON, England (AP) -- Former "Baywatch" star David Hasselhoff had surgery after severing a tendon in his right arm in an accident in a London gym bathroom, his spokeswoman said Friday.
The 53-year-old actor, who played lifeguard Mitch Buchannon on the TV beach drama for 11 years, was shaving at a gym in the Sanderson Hotel on Thursday when he hit his head on a chandelier, showering his arm with broken glass, his publicist, Judy Katz, said.
Doctors operated to repair the injury and Hasselhoff spent one night at St. Thomas' Hospital in central London, Katz said.
"He's fine," Katz said by phone from New York. "He's out of the hospital and will resume filming tomorrow."
Hasselhoff is working on an ad campaign for Pipex, a British internet company, she said.

SoCalSouthpaw
06-30-2006, 01:46 PM
The REAL story....
http://edition.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/30/people.hasselhoff.ap/
Oh thanks!!!! :mad: I had everyone fallen for it!!!!! Hope you hit traffic today!!!! LOL! :p

chase8
06-30-2006, 01:48 PM
We've gota Micheal Knight Lover in the house everyone. Stand with your backs against the wall, and what ever you do, DO NOT, I say again, DO NOT BENDOVER.
Are you calling me a fag?

Outnumbered
06-30-2006, 01:48 PM
Oh thanks!!!! :mad: I had everyone fallen for it!!!!! Hope you hit traffic today!!!! LOL! :p
Thanks but I'm home this weekend :p . I was thinking it may be true until the George Michael doctor was pointed out. LMAO :D

SoCalSouthpaw
06-30-2006, 01:53 PM
Thanks but I'm home this weekend :p . I was thinking it may be true until the George Michael doctor was pointed out. LMAO :D
Smart move (stayin home). Good catch on the George M thing. I hada hard time changing it I was laughin so hard.

SoCalSouthpaw
06-30-2006, 01:56 PM
Naa bra. What in the world would lead you to make that assertion?
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15102&stc=1

ChumpChange
06-30-2006, 01:57 PM
Not only did he call you a fag but he called you a queer and homo too!! :220v:

SoCalSouthpaw
06-30-2006, 01:59 PM
Not only did he call you a fag but he called you a queer and homo too!! :220v:
Oh thanks CC! Just might as well hit me upside the head with a molotov cocktail. :crossx:

chase8
06-30-2006, 02:03 PM
You're pretty good at making things up. Maybe you should apply to the national enquirer, or one of those other tabloids. Better yet you could just get a
job working for the new york times. Of course you would have to give up your life long dream of being a barber, and drop out of barber college.

SoCalSouthpaw
06-30-2006, 02:11 PM
You're pretty good at making up things up. Maybe you should apply to the national enquirer, or one of those other tabloids. Better yet you could just get a
job working for the new york times. Of course you would have to give up your life long dream of being a barber, and drop out of barber college.
Here here, I'll make sumpin else up; you sound like someone who has thick skin and doesnt wear his heart on his wittle sweeve. :p :D :squiggle:

ChumpChange
06-30-2006, 02:16 PM
Here here, I'll make sumpin else up; you sound like someone who has thick skin and doesnt wear his heart on his wittle sweeve. :p :D :squiggle:
That's not what you said about him via PM :) ....you stated that he is probably some closet homo who was outed on another site so he came here to act straight and macho. Unfortunately, you saw right through him and started this thread in order to out him here also.
It's okay to love Davey....the Germans do.

chase8
06-30-2006, 02:18 PM
I have a sense of humor too. I'm still laughing about the broken back pic. Seems
you uploaded it pretty fast. Did you scan that from your original copy, or just snap a quick pic from the poster on your wall?

ChumpChange
06-30-2006, 02:23 PM
, or just snap a quick pic from the poster on your wall?
fyi: SoCalSouthpaw has openly admitted on this forum that he is gay so for you to know what is on his bedroom wall is kind of.....you know.....gay!

SoCalSouthpaw
06-30-2006, 02:23 PM
Well ok. Since we're talking about PM's - I'll (on a one time basis) go against my rule of not publicizing PM's, after all Private means Private.
Private Message: Please tell me you're not a gay basher
Chase8: I am a tad bit offended in regards to your David Hasselhogg thread. I know that article is not true. It looks like you are gay bashing. I was ousted from another forum for being 'discovered'. I came here because someone said it was gay-friendly. Your post is not. Please do not badger Mr Hasselhogg's name because it is not nice and neither is gay bashing. I hope you can understand.

chase8
06-30-2006, 02:43 PM
fyi: SoCalSouthpaw has openly admitted on this forum that he is gay so for you to know what is on his bedroom wall is kind of.....you know.....gay!
C'mon chumpchange we all liked you so much better before you were a hater. Why don't you bore us all some more with your threads about how you won lender of the year (right) and about the big bonus your company gave you. Better yet why don't you tell us a little more about your incredible shopping experiences at nordstroms. Did you ever purchase your new golf clubs, oh and how about the 3 350Z's. Your a legend dude. A legend in your own mind.

SoCalSouthpaw
06-30-2006, 02:46 PM
C'mon chumpchange we all liked you so much better before you were a hater. Why don't you bore us all some more with your threads about how you won lender of the year (right) and about the big bonus your company gave you. Better yet why don't you tell us a little more about your incredible shopping experiences at nordstroms. Did you ever purchase your new golf clubs, oh and how about the 3 350Z's. Your a legend dude. A legend in your own mind.
Ummmm, I dont get it. chase - save your dignity, go sharpen your wit a bit and then come out and play.

ChumpChange
06-30-2006, 02:49 PM
Anybody who wants to have a little fun at my expense can. Don't know why you are taking everything so seriously that you have to go through all my previous posts. I will tell you all about that stuff though just for my own entertainment at this point.
Nordstroms: I don't shop at Nordstroms, they're too expensive...I just park there because it's in the shade.
Golf Clubs: In the process, just waiting on my fitting time. Did shoot in the 80s last week though.
350z's / Lender of the year: I didn't have to buy a Z due to winning lender of the year and my company leasing me a Porsche. One of the other Z buyers ended up getting the G35 sport couple and the other is currently bidding on 911s though ebay.
Am I a legend? Nah. Just a normal human being. Just like you. Thanks for the compliment though.

ChumpChange
06-30-2006, 02:52 PM
Wish I could play longer but the wife just called and she is ready to go home. We car-pooled today. Catch ya on Monday!

Old Texan
06-30-2006, 03:00 PM
A David Hasselhoofer thread turns gay and now we got us a 26 post stalker working the board?
What next?:rollside:

topless
06-30-2006, 03:13 PM
A David Hasselhoofer thread turns gay and now we got us a 26 post stalker working the board?
What next?:rollside:
Well Poster X can always come over and amaze us with his psycho babble. :crossx:

hoolign
06-30-2006, 03:28 PM
Don't you mean insertion? :p

hoolign
06-30-2006, 03:31 PM
Well ok. Since we're talking about PM's - I'll (on a one time basis) go against my rule of not publicizing PM's, after all Private means Private.
Private Message: Please tell me you're not a gay basher
Chase8: I am a tad bit offended in regards to your David Hasselhogg thread. I know that article is not true. It looks like you are gay bashing. I was ousted from another forum for being 'discovered'. I came here because someone said it was gay-friendly. Your post is not. Please do not badger Mr Hasselhogg's name because it is not nice and neither is gay bashing. I hope you can understand.
If the Hasselhoffs and gays are out???..I suggest we devote our energy towards ridiculing Tom Browns inadequet peformances while he was with Topless!
C'mon Top ....you start!

HCS
06-30-2006, 03:37 PM
WTF? how the hell? :confused:

nofuel
06-30-2006, 09:11 PM
Anybody who wants to have a little fun at my expense can. Don't know why you are taking everything so seriously that you have to go through all my previous posts. I will tell you all about that stuff though just for my own entertainment at this point.
Nordstroms: I don't shop at Nordstroms, they're too expensive...I just park there because it's in the shade.
Golf Clubs: In the process, just waiting on my fitting time. Did shoot in the 80s last week though.
350z's / Lender of the year: I didn't have to buy a Z due to winning lender of the year and my company leasing me a Porsche. One of the other Z buyers ended up getting the G35 sport couple and the other is currently bidding on 911s though ebay.
Am I a legend? Nah. Just a normal human being. Just like you. Thanks for the compliment though.Dumb ass
ps: I'm trying to find some tire's for my 81 citation, I can't decide rather to keep it lifted with the 205's (25 bucks) or put the stock 185's back on (20 bucks), please help, driving to Cabo on Sunday.