PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP..from automotive electrical gurus

clownpuncher
01-06-2006, 06:46 PM
I'm installing a flasher on my golf cart. The flasher will operate two simultaneously flashing lights. My question.........................
Do I put the flasher before the switch or after? Does it matter?
Thanks in advance
ROC

clownpuncher
01-06-2006, 06:49 PM
Actually it's going on a golf cart. The flasher is a typical two terminal variable load deal.
Thanks for the info

hoolign
01-06-2006, 06:50 PM
Switch, flasher, lights. If you tell me more about the flasher, I can tell you exactly how to wire it.
yeah..SWB knows all about Flashers! :crossx:

SummitKarl
01-06-2006, 06:50 PM
flasher goes before the switch, then the switch distributes to the lights :)

hoolign
01-06-2006, 06:52 PM
Better let SWB answer these...all you know is wood....er wait a sec..SWB knows that too :)

clownpuncher
01-06-2006, 06:52 PM
Damn SWB said switch, flasher then lights.

clownpuncher
01-06-2006, 06:53 PM
Better let SWB answer these...all you know is wood....er wait a sec..SWB knows that too :)
There ya go, stirrin shit up and shit :)

hoolign
01-06-2006, 06:55 PM
Thats cause thats waht "swingers" do..."switch" partners..."flash" em..then, turnout the "lights" :D
wanna beat me up yet John??? :D :D

hoolign
01-06-2006, 06:56 PM
There ya go, stirrin shit up and shit :)
My bad..has my ol man made an appearance at the bar yet?? I told him about your place and to "demand" the owner" :D

clownpuncher
01-06-2006, 06:57 PM
I guess it's a turn signal type. I have emergency lights on my fire golf cart that I need to go "blink, blink", one in front and one i back. Switch, flasher lights it is. Thanks
ROC

hoolign
01-06-2006, 06:57 PM
That's like asking if I want to draw another breath. ;)
We gotta have dreams John...we gotta have dreams! :D

SummitKarl
01-06-2006, 06:58 PM
(1) flasher - switch - (r)lights and (l) lights
or (1) switch - (2)flashers (one flasher left and one flasher right)
either will work

clownpuncher
01-06-2006, 06:58 PM
My bad..has my ol man made an appearance at the bar yet?? I told him about your place and to "demand" the owner"D
Lots of guys always asking for the damned owner. Usually they just wanna know if I can let one of the female bartenders have a shot with them. Would that be your daddy's M.O.?

hoolign
01-06-2006, 07:00 PM
Lots of guys always asking for the damned owner. Usually they just wanna know if I can let one of the female bartenders have a shot with them. Would that be your daddy's M.O.?
No in that case ..his MO would be the 5 finger imprint across the side of his cheek form MOM :D

clownpuncher
01-06-2006, 07:07 PM
No in that case ..his MO would be the 5 finger imprint across the side of his cheek form MOM :D
LOL, haven't had a good fight in the bar on a long time. Last one was 3 years ago.....no wait....last night. Got a bud bottle smashed on the back of my head. Still can't remember that hot blondes name to save my life.
Am I jacking my own thread?
Thanks for all the help fellas. Even you Hooli