PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Foothills Estates..?

al cole'holic
06-30-2006, 04:05 PM
...anyone from here buy there..??..are these way up in the hills or in the area between the 40 and the 95..? What the dealio?

UncleLarry
06-30-2006, 04:56 PM
No not near the 40....
This development is right in havasu... east towards the mtns...

al cole'holic
06-30-2006, 05:04 PM
No not near the 40....
This development is right in havasu... east towards the mtns...
WAY up in the hills..?

blackcloud75
06-30-2006, 05:04 PM
Is it near Horizon 6 area?

phebus
06-30-2006, 05:08 PM
Coming to Lake Havasu City, step up to the foothills!
Havasu Foothills Estates is the largest master planned community to hit Lake Havasu since Robert McCulloch arrived back in the 1960's. Havasu Foothills Estates is located on the far eastern boundary of the city, at the end of Cherry Tree Boulevard. Cherry Tree Boulevard will be the main entrance to the community and will extend one half mile through state lands connecting the 640-acre master planned community to the existing City.
The property sits at an elevation of 1440 feet above sea level and rises up to 1840 feet above sea level magically drawing your eye to one of the sweeping vistas of the City, Lake or Mountains.
The site will consist of 547 single family Residential Estates (RE zoning) lots along with 5 acres of commercial property, a future school site and fire station site. There is an additional 150 units resort related site that will be constructed in later phases. Lots will range in size from a minimum of 15,000 square feet to well over an acre. Havasu foothills Estates will include pocket parks, pedestrian trails, neighborhood commercial, community center, school site, fire/police station site and much much more!

Not So Fast
06-30-2006, 05:09 PM
The dealio is expensiveo! :rolleyes: It is not the newly named "Donkey Acres" AKA Horizon 6 :notam: NSF

phebus
06-30-2006, 05:11 PM
Sounds good, but it is out in the boonies. When you go up Cherry Tree, you go out through some foothills, and the property sits in the valley back there. From what I understand, the lots are all large, and you have to use one of the developers pre selected builders. A very expensive dealio.

al cole'holic
06-30-2006, 05:14 PM
I got an email with price sheets, all the lots are huge but they are up there in the hills it seems. Ex: 1.02 acre lot for $199k..

phebus
06-30-2006, 05:15 PM
I got an email with price sheets, all the lots are huge but they are up there in the hills it seems. Ex: 1.02 acre lot for $199k..
That's a lot cheaper then a buildable acre down in town will cost you.

al cole'holic
06-30-2006, 05:35 PM
..I can forward the email to anyone who wants, it seems they are having some dealio this weekend cause the streets are paved and some other models are done. The site is www.havasufoothillsestates.com

callbob4homes
06-30-2006, 07:37 PM
..I can forward the email to anyone who wants, it seems they are having some dealio this weekend cause the streets are paved and some other models are done. The site is www.havasufoothillsestates.com
or I can hook you up w/ 4160 sq ft 4/3/3 with pool by golf course for 489K! or any number of new specs. :p just had to throw that out there so it is not spammy. queen creek az btw :rollside:

al cole'holic
06-30-2006, 08:28 PM
or I can hook you up w/ 4160 sq ft 4/3/3 with pool by golf course for 489K! or any number of new specs. :p just had to throw that out there so it is not spammy. queen creek az btw :rollside:
...I am looking at another condo in Palm Springs right now, if it doesn't work out I'll be calling you Bob ;)

Tequila-John
06-30-2006, 09:13 PM
Shit bob that house is dropping fast!

Not So Fast
07-01-2006, 12:06 AM
There are soooo many houses for sale in Havasu, seems like every where you drive each block has multiple signs with a lot of reduced prices. :idea: ..NSF

cc322
07-01-2006, 05:26 AM
There are soooo many houses for sale in Havasu, seems like every where you drive each block has multiple signs with a lot of reduced prices. :idea: ..NSF
Yep...

Not So Fast
07-01-2006, 08:24 AM
We are going to go look today, nothing else to do except stay away from the lake & fools. Those are certainly big lots though and you say $199,000 huh? Wouldn't have thought that possible what with prices in town being what they are. That is a transmission KILLER if you have a good sized boat and a long way from services & shopping & RAMP :D I'll stay where I'm at thank you. NSF

phebus
07-01-2006, 08:52 AM
We are going to go look today, nothing else to do except stay away from the lake & fools. Those are certainly big lots though and you say $199,000 huh? Wouldn't have thought that possible what with prices in town being what they are. That is a transmission KILLER if you have a good sized boat and a long way from services & shopping & RAMP :D I'll stay where I'm at thank you. NSF
I'd stay where you're at too. You are in a great area!!

Not So Fast
07-01-2006, 09:51 AM
I'd stay where you're at too. You are in a great area!!
Real nice Harris Bros just up the street Rick, brand new, 2500 Sq Ft and huge RV garage w/bath, started at I think $699,000 and now about $649. My GOD, that amazes me what has happened here in just 4 years, ridicoulous. NSF BTW Thanks, we like it too

Not So Fast
07-01-2006, 12:05 PM
Just got back, long drive up there. Looks like it will be very nice, but nothing going on, not even a model except way down the street on McCulloch. NSF

Faceaz
07-04-2006, 02:15 AM
It seems like a great masterplan community & probably is. But, I've heard there's about (5) builders selected for the area & it could take up to a year for your plans to reviewed / approved by the HOA. The interest payments just waiting to start construction could be huge. For a short term investment, probably not a good deal. If it's long term, I'm sure it would work out. We did a lot of research recently & ultimately decided not to invest in the area, but if we did, it would probably be in the Sailing Hawks area. Great views, location, builders, spec home availability, etc. were influencing our decision. Good luck.