PDA

View Full Version : Just got home

TCN
06-30-2006, 04:37 PM
We just got home from Havasu and had a great week. Everybody be safe out there this weekend. They started raising the water yesterday so it should be a safe ride for everyone heading north on the lake to the river. Sandbar was really exposed on Wed. but only a little sand yesterday. The water is up in Parker too as we launched at Buckskin on Tuesday and had no problems all day. Nick

BajaMike
06-30-2006, 04:40 PM
We just got home from Havasu and had a great week. Everybody be safe out there this weekend. They started raising the water yesterday so it should be a safe ride for everyone heading north on the lake to the river. Sandbar was really exposed on Wed. but only a little sand yesterday. The water is up in Parker too as we launched at Buckskin on Tuesday and had no problems all day. Nick
Lucky guy....weekday boating at Havasu/Parker....then leave before all the amateurs show up.... :idea:

Throttle
06-30-2006, 05:03 PM
Nick , we just got home last nite too, I saw you in town, how did we not see each other on da water... next time... new name? i like the part time job too! :rollside:

TCN
06-30-2006, 05:23 PM
Nick , we just got home last nite too, I saw you in town, how did we not see each other on da water... next time... new name? i like the part time job too! :rollside:
Sometimes it just happens like that. We spent all day Tuesday in Parker and Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri in Havasu. We will be back out Thurs for 8 days. How is the house coming along?

Throttle
06-30-2006, 05:30 PM
Sometimes it just happens like that. We spent all day Tuesday in Parker and Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri in Havasu. We will be back out Thurs for 8 days. How is the house coming along?
Done, I got in last Friday... I came back to the oc to work a 96 and I will be back out there from 7/5 to 7/16. It came out very nice... Lots of work getting settled in, but I will have it done soon. Some guys from the station came out and helped me with a few things, then we did the kid thing on the water every day... whew, i am tired.

phebus
06-30-2006, 05:52 PM
I hope to see both of you guys out there. My wife will be cracking the whip though, so the old ball and chain may keep me working at the house.
Cam, tell that drunk dick captain of yours hi for me, and tell him I miis him.

TCN
06-30-2006, 05:59 PM
Done, I got in last Friday... I came back to the oc to work a 96 and I will be back out there from 7/5 to 7/16. It came out very nice... Lots of work getting settled in, but I will have it done soon. Some guys from the station came out and helped me with a few things, then we did the kid thing on the water every day... whew, i am tired.
Cameron, we will be there 7/6 to 7/15 so I am sure we will see each other. We came home so I could work a 48 OT then off 24 then another 48 with 1 OT. See you in a few days. Nick

phebus
06-30-2006, 06:06 PM
You guys are both whores :D :D :D

blackcloud75
06-30-2006, 06:12 PM
7 OT's in June including 9 days at the River without burning any type of vacation/comp. leave.....

blackcloud75
06-30-2006, 06:14 PM
7 OT's in June including 9 days at the River without burning any type of vacation/comp. leave.....
I still wish I was in your shoes phebus!!!!!!!!!14 more years and counting!!!!