PDA

View Full Version : On Vacation!

Garrddogg
07-01-2006, 10:28 AM
Goin to Havi for the week! ya'all have a safe weekend!
Force
Gary

jdogginla
07-02-2006, 05:13 AM
Sup fugger...........Missed ya by a week!
Play safe

Kachina26
07-02-2006, 05:14 AM
C ya there!

Garrddogg
07-02-2006, 06:27 AM
Sup fugger...........Missed ya by a week!
Play safe
ah karapp!!
Did ya see the house?

Garrddogg
07-02-2006, 06:27 AM
C ya there!
Dinner at Rods!?!

jdogginla
07-02-2006, 06:33 AM
ah karapp!!
Did ya see the house?
Yeah......looks good. Great house....love all the extra touches u did to it. The backyard though........a lil hard to squeeze a pool back there. I'm looking at some other houses in a few weeks. Yours is still on my radar though.
U take the boat out this weekend, or u just doing house shizit?

Garrddogg
07-02-2006, 06:41 AM
Yeah......looks good. Great house....love all the extra touches u did to it. The backyard though........a lil hard to squeeze a pool back there. I'm looking at some other houses in a few weeks. Yours is still on my radar though. Ya gotto get what you want.
U take the boat out this weekend, or u just doing house shizit?
Both, the new house is done so im gonna leave the boat there..next will be the 5th wheel ill leave it in the garage too

jdogginla
07-02-2006, 06:44 AM
Both, the new house is done so im gonna leave the boat there..next will be the 5th wheel ill leave it in the garage too
K....I'll take the new house for the same price, LOL! Do you have pics of the new house.....wait, they're both new! You have pics of the big house, lol.

Garrddogg
07-02-2006, 07:29 AM
K....I'll take the new house for the same price, LOL! Do you have pics of the new house.....wait, they're both new! You have pics of the big house, lol.
I havnt even seen the new one done yet! Im diein, But I didnt do all the upgrades in it like I did in the one on Ascot.. kinda bummed about it too..