PDA

View Full Version : Honeymoon Ideas?

MayDaze
07-04-2006, 01:16 PM
My fiancé and I are planning a honeymoon, Any suggestions? Thinking Hawaii, Club Med, Cruise.....

Throttle
07-04-2006, 01:19 PM
the Agave, overlooking the channel... :idea:

tatumfamily
07-04-2006, 01:27 PM
We stayed at Le Meridian in Bora Bora. About $5,000 for the two of us for a week. My wife has been to Hawaii, Bahamas, Cancun, etc. She says that blew them all away. She'll never bother going anywere else.

CBadDad
07-04-2006, 01:31 PM
Windjammer barefoot cruise

little rowe boat
07-04-2006, 01:31 PM
Tahitian cruise. It is awesome, beautiful.

HocusPocus
07-04-2006, 01:37 PM
we stayed at our new house in havasu... that was 18 years ago and we still have the place. :) we didn't even have a boat then. :skull:

BajaMike
07-04-2006, 01:44 PM
I highly recommend Peter Island Resort in the British Virgin Islands....been there twice, it's really Paradise!!!
http://www.pi-resort.com/images/con_dmbeach_lg.jpg
It's about $600 per day for two, all meals included.
Check it out....
http://www.peterisland.com/
:rollside:

MayDaze
07-04-2006, 04:21 PM
Windjammer barefoot cruise
That looks pretty cool how was it?

ThongMagnet
07-04-2006, 04:29 PM
Maui and Honeymoon. You will be with the rest of Honeymooner's.

Hardly Satisfied
07-04-2006, 10:52 PM
save your money and take a trip to havasu

Kilrtoy
07-04-2006, 11:41 PM
save your money and take a trip to havasu
YEP and then make it the annual tradition

imbndvs
07-05-2006, 04:46 AM
Four Seasons on the big island of Hawaii. It will be the best vacation you will ever have! If you go there, get a downstairs room, they have an incredible outdoor shower!!! PM me if you want any more info.

Run_em_Hard
07-05-2006, 05:02 AM
I am doing Powell for 10 or so days in Sept for my honeymoon...I just want to be alone with her and the boat. Nothing better than that. 168k surface acres to get lost on.

robsformula
07-05-2006, 07:00 AM
My wife and I went to Hawaii for our honeymoon, we were supposed to go to virgin Islands but bad weather cancelled the trip. Anyway ended up on the big island at a resort called Kona village check em out very pricey though. All inclusive.

AirtimeLavey
07-05-2006, 01:03 PM
SANDALS in Negril, Jamaica. Just got back Mon. night, after 7 nights. All inclusive - drinks, everything. Amazing time. Hard to come back. If you go, PM me and I'll tell which excursions to look for and a couple to skip. We're looking at booking next year. If you like to play hard, eat well, and drink a lot...this is the place. Hell, there was even a Hedo II up the beach. We zipped lined the jungle canopy (250' up), snorkelled through under water caves, sailed, cliff dived, walked up waterfalls, beach volleyball, drank, ate, drank, ate...etc., etc... :rollside: :) :D
It's all no problem...mon! Irie, mon! :cool: :cool:
http://www.sandals.com has the info.

Newcastle
07-05-2006, 01:07 PM
Just booked a 7 night stay in the Cook Islands down near Tahiti/Bora Bora. Two separate islands, one on a beach bungalow and the other with an overwater bungalow. Ran just under 6k for the week. Trip is scheduled for beginning of Oct. I'll take pics and tell you if it was worth it...

blackcloud75
07-05-2006, 01:18 PM
Just booked a 7 night stay in the Cook Islands down near Tahiti/Bora Bora. Two separate islands, one on a beach bungalow and the other with an overwater bungalow. Ran just under 6k for the week. Trip is scheduled for beginning of Oct. I'll take pics and tell you if it was worth it...
PIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't forget the leopard print speedo!!!!..................MEOW!!!!!
I'll babysit your partner..........Here Kitty...kitty...here Kitty...kitty

GunninGopher
07-05-2006, 01:22 PM
I am doing Powell for 10 or so days in Sept for my honeymoon...I just want to be alone with her and the boat. Nothing better than that. 168k surface acres to get lost on.
We got married in July 1997 and spent 6 nights on a houseboat in Powell. It was awsome. We didn't talk to anyone else for 5 days. We then stopped off at Laughlin for 3 nights on the way home.
If you like boating and don't mind a little bit of work, I recommend it.

boatsnblondes
07-05-2006, 02:14 PM
We got married May, 2003, stayed at the Princeville resort on the north tip of Kauai, loved every minute of it, breathtaking scenery, breathtaking woman....breathtaking love..... :rollside:

Trailer Park Casanova
07-05-2006, 03:31 PM
We got married May, 2003, stayed at the Princeville resort on the north tip of Kauai, loved every minute of it, breathtaking scenery, breathtaking woman....breathtaking love..... :rollside:
Yep,, awsum stay'd there once too.
The ocean swimming is excellent.
The Bali Hai restaurant is open air, short walk on a hilltop overlooking the bay.
Great for casual meals.

Newcastle
07-05-2006, 10:13 PM
PIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't forget the leopard print speedo!!!!..................MEOW!!!!!
I'll babysit your partner..........Here Kitty...kitty...here Kitty...kitty
Leopard print...you know it!