PDA

View Full Version : Superman returns

a catered life
07-05-2006, 06:12 AM
and he needs go back where ever he was...the movie blows big time just a big freaking love story.....they should have called it AS THE WORLD TURNS 2

HocusPocus
07-05-2006, 06:41 AM
thanks for the review, thats one i was planning on missing. :) is there anything original coming out of "hollywood" besides gay cowboys? :skull: :skull:

MagicMtnDan
07-05-2006, 07:04 AM
You're half right - it is a love story but it's still a good flick with excellent special effects and this Superman is better than Christopher Reeve was. Kevin Spacey is the real star of this movie and he's, well, Kevin Spacey :cool:

H20 Toie
07-05-2006, 07:24 AM
yep it's a chick flick. lots of cool effects and thats it

a catered life
07-05-2006, 07:41 AM
You're half right - it is a love story but it's still a good flick with excellent special effects and this Superman is better than Christopher Reeve was. Kevin Spacey is the real star of this movie and he's, well, Kevin Spacey :cool:
ok mmd i will agree with you about kevin spacy but te story line sucked and the 50% of the movie was louis lane looking into the eyes of superman
and chris reeves is still superman to me like sean connery is still 007 :p

boatsnblondes
07-05-2006, 08:45 AM
Funny, of all the superman movies ever made, I thought this one was the most well done....after all, he and Louis were lovers before he left, what, you thought he forgot about her? Keven Spacey was pure evil in the flick, I hated him the moment he appeared on the screen....all in all, not bad for a summer flick....

Trailer Park Casanova
07-05-2006, 09:37 AM
and he needs go back where ever he was...the movie blows big time just a big freaking love story.....they should have called it AS THE WORLD TURNS 2
Another Chic flic. thanks for the heads up CL, almost had to sit through it.