Karma's a bitch aint it......

C-2
07-05-2006, 06:39 AM
Karma's a bitch aint it......
Too funny, my similar thoughts as well.
Karma doesn't come with a price tag and can't be paid off. :220v: :220v:

Freak
07-05-2006, 06:40 AM
I hope he is on the expressway to HELL. In the fast lane.
Death was the easy way out for him. Life in prison was better deal I think.

MagicMtnDan
07-05-2006, 07:08 AM
Too bad it didn't happen years ago then all those people who he focked wouldn't have lost their money :mad:

Not So Fast
07-05-2006, 07:15 AM
Skilling next ??? yeah Karma, but what about all those people that lost evevrthing, cant imagine how that would feel. Burn in hell you MFer's. NSF

a catered life
07-05-2006, 07:49 AM
Skilling next ??? yeah Karma, but what about all those people that lost evevrthing, cant imagine how that would feel. Burn in hell you MFer's. NSF
wow :) rough but well said

RitcheyRch
07-05-2006, 08:11 AM
Didnt know there was a prison in Aspen, CO?

fat rat
07-05-2006, 08:16 AM
I would of rather seen him rot in prison...........he took the easy way out.

Rexone
07-05-2006, 08:22 AM
Rest in Peace Ken.
You thieving fuktard.
May the flaming lizards of Satin eternally crawl up your ass.
Rex(not all that fond of thieves)one

Trailer Park Casanova
07-05-2006, 08:28 AM
Adios MF

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-05-2006, 08:36 AM
It's too bad he didn't suffer. I would have liked to see him get Lou Gehrigs disease or colon cancer.

Towndrunk
07-05-2006, 08:36 AM
Now whos bush going to blame? I'm sure they'll be seeing each other altho not soon enough so I have heard.

Freak
07-05-2006, 09:36 AM
Ken...when you're dead, you don't take anything with you but your soul..and you sold that....
On news sites people are writing in with condolences to his family..... Screw his family. Are they coming forward with the cash to reimburse the victims of his crimes? NO. The Lay family had no mercy for the old lady in California who couldn't pay their electric bills because of Enron, so to expect sympathy now is just a bit too much to ask. I think... Instead, they bought themselves another villa. :mad: So screw the entire Lay family.

Kilrtoy
07-05-2006, 10:05 AM
Ken...when you're dead, you don't take anything with you but your soul..and you sold that....
On news sites people are writing in with condolences to his family..... Screw his family. Are they coming forward with the cash to reimburse the victims of his crimes? NO. The Lay family had no mercy for the old lady in California who couldn't pay their electric bills because of Enron, so to expect sympathy now is just a bit too much to ask. I think... Instead, they bought themselves another villa. :mad: So screw the entire Lay family.
what news site....
post he wb address, I post some condolences, but they wont like what i have to say,
Martha Stewart may be next

fat rat
07-05-2006, 10:18 AM
I feel for the people that lost everything..........but putting all your eggs in one basket is not a smart way to invest.........diversify! :)

Desert Rat
07-05-2006, 10:57 AM
Are we sure he isn't just faking the death like he faked being a CEO responsable for his sharholders?? :mad: fuktard and his family should be stripped of ALL their wealth and it divided up amoungst the people they owe!!! May not be more then a little bit of satisfaction but it might help some people feel better :crossx:

Old Texan
07-05-2006, 12:38 PM
Now they need to get down to the business of finding what he left. Good chance he's got offshore accounts hidden. There was far too much money for him not to have stashed as much as possible somewhere. Tail his sorry widow to the bank.

BrendellaJet
07-05-2006, 01:11 PM
I feel for the people that lost everything..........but putting all your eggs in one basket is not a smart way to invest.........diversify! :)
I dont agree with Enrons business practices, but the people who lost their shirts have only themselves to blame.
I dont agree that he took the easy way out. What a miserable life he must have been leading, stressing himself do death. Prison would have been a cake walk. While he was a free man he lived the high life. Everything has its price.
Im sure he will rot in hell.

ThongMagnet
07-05-2006, 01:16 PM
Not a bad way to go...at your house in Aspen, just before going to jail for the rest of your life.