PDA

View Full Version : Site six antics

XtrmWakeborder
07-05-2006, 04:47 PM
I know i didn't break one damn thing this weekend. Nothing went wrong, no lines getting my boat in or out of Havi. A great weekend all in all. On the 4th though while sitting on the trailer waiting to be pulled out a huge new bayliner came in way hot next to me. She missed the part of the trailer that holds the bow but slammed the side of the boat with it and gelcoat went flying. I'm still finding pieces of it in my boat! The guy was way lucky she threw it into reverse so fast or his truck would have been crushed. I guess thats what people expect out of site six huh? I felt way bad for her when her husband started yelling. Any other incidents?

bruddah
07-05-2006, 06:09 PM
got cut off after waiting in line like the 20 people behind me did and then the lady ran into the boat in front of me. :mad:

HatenWinter
07-05-2006, 06:39 PM
My last 4th of July trip 2 years ago, waited in line at Site 6 for and hour and a half. Got to the front of the line and the guy behind me rear ended my brand new boat with 4 hours on it with his Chevy Tahoe. That place is cursed :crossx:

Hardly Satisfied
07-06-2006, 01:58 AM
always a good story from site six

RitcheyRch
07-06-2006, 04:25 AM
Sure sounds like the place to avoid.

Not So Fast
07-06-2006, 07:41 AM
Odd, a new Bayliner :D NSF