PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hot Boats, long time no see.

eliminatedsprinter
07-05-2006, 09:49 PM
I'm up here coaching at the Veterans National Wheelchair Games. We can get on Hot Boat up here, so I thought I'd drop in a hello to all from Alaska. :cool: :D

bunny 166
07-05-2006, 09:50 PM
Hello! How is the trip? My parents went to Alaska a few years ago and said it was the most beautiful place they've ever visited.... :)

eliminatedsprinter
07-05-2006, 10:18 PM
Hello! How is the trip? My parents went to Alaska a few years ago and said it was the most beautiful place they've ever visited.... :)
It's really scenic and the people here are really treating us well. They had us in Anchorage's main 4th of July parade. It was great. About 35,000 cheering (some crying) folks gave our Vets a very warm welcome. It felt super great to march in with them and get such a great response. Or Vietnam vets really appreciated finally getting the type of treatment that was fitting for what they gave. :cool: Oh well, I've still got some work to do (it's still broad daylight up here now). Got to try to get the team some rest (fat chance). :rolleyes: :D
See ya

bunny 166
07-05-2006, 10:24 PM
Well I hope you're enjoying your coaching and the Games...sounds like a great time! I was wondering if it was still light up there....Now I know! Have fun... :p

RitcheyRch
07-06-2006, 04:17 AM
Heard it is beautiful country. My girlfriends daughter lives in Wasilla. She is visiting us now since she just got married in our backyard on July 4th. I think they heading home next weekend.

eliminatedsprinter
07-06-2006, 12:20 PM
Thanks. :cool:
Hey Richie, your Stoker looks a lot like my E. Sprint. From what I understand they have the exact same deck. Now If only I had that bottom..... :) ;)