GRUNION
07-06-2006, 04:36 PM
Where is a good place to get them\?/

ViB
07-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Ya want we should make some up?

Rexone
07-06-2006, 05:08 PM
I have a few of those (http://shopping.rexmar.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=drinkholderssbp)
:)

GRUNION
07-06-2006, 08:08 PM
Ya want we should make some up?
just need some for my personal boat. dont know what market there is on them. might be good but we would have to sell #s

moneypit
07-06-2006, 08:13 PM
I have a few of those (http://shopping.rexmar.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=drinkholderssbp)
Hey rex- What size does Nordic have?

BadKachina
07-06-2006, 08:19 PM
I've got red, blue, polished, purple, white and yellow sitting in my showroom. 9.50 for large, 9.00 for medium, (you don't have any small ones in that Sleek). How many do you need?

No Name
07-06-2006, 08:34 PM
I've got red, blue, polished, purple, white and yellow sitting in my showroom. 9.50 for large, 9.00 for medium, (you don't have any small ones in that Sleek). How many do you need?
I’ll take one of every color………. :idea:

BajaMike
07-06-2006, 08:48 PM
I don't think "spun aluminum" is technically "billet" aluminum. :idea:
Anyone know what "billet aluminum" really is (beside RD...I think he has some personal knowlegde)....?
What's the diffence between "billet aluminum", extruded aluminum, and molded or "spun" aluminum.:confused:
The term gets thown around way to much these days....
:rollside:

GRUNION
07-06-2006, 08:48 PM
thats a great deal.

GRUNION
07-06-2006, 08:52 PM
Anyone know what "billet aluminum" really is (beside RD...I think he has some personal knowlegde)....?
What's the diffence between "billet aluminum", extruded aluminum, and molded or "spun" aluminum.:confused:
These term get thown around way to much these days....
yes im sure most people here know there spun aluminum, but they are referred to as billet so why worry about correcting the world and just go with it.

rrrr
07-06-2006, 09:02 PM
yes im sure most people here know there spun aluminum, but they are referred to as billet so why worry about correcting the world and just go with it.
Only by people that don't know the difference. :rolleyes:

bottom feeder
07-06-2006, 09:05 PM
The term gets thown around way to much these days....
Billit is a referance to the material in its raw form. Or prior to manufacture if you prefer. Only two types in aluminum, Cast, Billet. Cast is mostly recycled material, Billet is virgin material. The spun cup holder is a billit piece as its base metal is sheet form. What is the most commonly alloyed material?

KACHINA KEN
07-06-2006, 09:26 PM
I’ll take one of every color………. :idea:
great, just gay up that nice paint scheme ya got going on there. Don't let BK's boy touchin ways rub off on ya OK?

No Name
07-06-2006, 09:28 PM
great, just gay up that nice paint scheme ya got going on there. Don't let BK's boy touchin ways rub off on ya OK?
LMAO.... I think they have been called a gaychina :boxed:

BajaMike
07-08-2006, 11:46 AM
What is the most commonly alloyed material?
I'll guess.....aluminum???