PDA

View Full Version : contact info for wired for sound

Dave C
07-07-2006, 11:18 AM
who has it? Please?
the shops up here are too dense.
I need one of those hard wired remotes and a new head unit.

Jordy
07-07-2006, 11:19 AM
Wired for Sound Motorsports - 41604 Date St # A, Murrieta, 92562 - (951) 696-2200
It's amazing what you can find with Google you lazy focker. ;)

Dave C
07-07-2006, 11:36 AM
thanks Jordy.
Listen here Mr. Judgmental, quit breaking balls. I just wanted to make CERTAIN it was the correct one. I have known some stereo stores to be a bit "shady" if you know what I mean.
the last stereo guy just up and disappeared on us...... :cry: :cry: :rollside: :rollside:

Tom Brown
07-07-2006, 11:41 AM
I have known some stereo stores to be a bit "shady" if you know what I mean.
Quite. :idea:

Jordy
07-07-2006, 11:43 AM
Listen here Mr. Judgmental, quite breaking balls. I just wanted to make CERTAIN it was the correct one. I have known some stereo stores to be a bit "shady" if you know what I mean.
I believe you meant Dr. Judgmental. Oh, and I didn't call to actually make sure it was WFS, you're on your own there. Oh, and I didn't get you the top secret secured line either. :D :D :D

Dave C
07-07-2006, 11:47 AM
a thousand apologies Doctor :crossx:
great now I am gonna call someone working out of the back their impala... :cry:
no top secret line... wheres the love :cry:

Jordy
07-07-2006, 11:51 AM
great now I am gonna call someone working out of the back their impala... :cry:
On the bright side, if they're bright enough and take the time to get their number to pop up when someone Google's WFS, then they might actually know a thing or two about stereos. ;)

Dave C
07-07-2006, 11:57 AM
its the internet therefore it must be true.
unless of course they are doing it to just collecting credit card numbers for Jimmy-the-fence :rollside:
On the bright side, if they're bright enough and take the time to get their number to pop up when someone Google's WFS, then they might actually know a thing or two about stereos. ;)

Jordy
07-07-2006, 12:03 PM
unless of course they are doing it to just collecting credit card numbers for Jimmy-the-fence :rollside:
So what are your thoughts on those black helicopters that you always have following you around, or am I the only one who has that happen to them??? :idea: :notam: :D

Dave C
07-07-2006, 12:09 PM
no just paranoid about the credit cards... it seems that there were quite a few DaveC's opening credit under my SS #.... :cry:
actually you're right, it is pretty easy to call up the CC co. and claim the # was stolen and they just remove the charges from the account.
OK I feel much better and more now relaxed now. thanks for talking me down.
chalk me up as one of the "people(s)" you helped today! :crossx: ;)
So what are your thoughts on those black helicopters that you always have following you around, or am I the only one who has that happen to them??? :idea: :notam: :D