PDA

View Full Version : When girls don't put out!!

dbleD's69
07-07-2006, 01:31 PM
When girls don't put out!! :p :p
This was written by a guy... it's pretty damn smart. Girls -- Have a sense of humor!
I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.
FOR EXAMPLE:
One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.
Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."
I said, "WHAT??!! What was that?!"
So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...
"You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man."
She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"
Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.
The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, "Lets get a pair for each outfit."
We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.
I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier."
I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."
Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, "WHAT?"
I then said, "Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."
And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"
Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either....but at least that bitch knows I'm smarter than her.
Alright girls. Repost this if you agree. Hell even if you disagree, repost it.
Men, repost this because you have balls

Water Romper
07-07-2006, 02:40 PM
THIS IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Boy oh boy are the female H/B'rs going to get you..... :crossx: :crossx:

topless
07-07-2006, 02:41 PM
Traci already posted this this morning and she is still fine.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-07-2006, 02:53 PM
YEA!!! That's how to make it WORK!!!
Man, am I on hate-e-mail lists now. :cry: :crossx: :crossx:

ROZ
07-07-2006, 04:04 PM
How about a cliff notes version.. too long to read :D

HCS
07-07-2006, 04:26 PM
With most wemon money is similar to weight gain.
The money that comes in covers the money that goes out.
You can't spend more money than what goes out.
You can't eat more calories than what goes out.
It just doesn't work. :crossx:

OCMerrill
07-07-2006, 04:38 PM
With most wemon money is similar to weight gain.
The money that comes in covers the money that goes out.
You can't spend more money than what goes out.
You can't eat more calories than what goes out.
It just doesn't work. :crossx:
Your just solved Guest10's issue. Now where is that thread.......

alfonzo
07-07-2006, 04:41 PM
Thats fantastic!!!!!

pm069
07-07-2006, 05:01 PM
I just wish I'd thought about that when I was still married. I love you too... dear> :argue:

Devil's Advocate
07-07-2006, 05:39 PM
I guess everybody gets screwed and no one gets screwed. :boxingguy

KREGER
07-07-2006, 05:43 PM
THIS IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
:) :) :) :)

AZJD
07-07-2006, 05:49 PM
What is this "Girls Don't Put Out," thing you speak of.....I have no prior experience with this phenomenon!

jtmarten
07-07-2006, 07:25 PM
What is this "Girls Don't Put Out," thing you speak of.....I have no prior experience with this phenomenon!
You'd have to start by getting a girl...

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-07-2006, 07:27 PM
Put out or get out!!! :D

Firecracker
07-07-2006, 07:30 PM
As a woman I say AWESOME! Good for the guy in that situation! I would've done the same thing if I was him.

Daytona100
07-07-2006, 07:48 PM
Great post and thanks for the dog!!!! :)

ratso
07-08-2006, 08:26 AM
...yet another reason to say "F##K Relationships"... It's all good the first few months, sex anywhere anytime, unless you grab a few nymphos like I have, but then the sex don't make up for all their other dysfunctional traits. Best thing about being single... you bring a chick home and you know it's on... no doubt. What I really love doing is turning the tables on some of these chicks that use it as a "gift" or some sort of "prize". Ratso don't play that. These types don't understand when they don't have you eating out of their hand, but by the time I'm done with em they're so screwed up once they realize they're nothing more than a piece of meat, and by then they're calling and coming by throwing it on you every chance they get. I think the last time I heard "I'm too tired" or "I have a headache" was hmmm... when I was MARRIED!

AZJD
07-08-2006, 11:09 AM
You'd have to start by getting a girl...
:D Oh yeah! Thats a thought!

Kilrtoy
07-09-2006, 11:41 PM
...yet another reason to say "F##K Relationships"... It's all good the first few months, sex anywhere anytime, unless you grab a few nymphos like I have, but then the sex don't make up for all their other dysfunctional traits. Best thing about being single... you bring a chick home and you know it's on... no doubt. What I really love doing is turning the tables on some of these chicks that use it as a "gift" or some sort of "prize". Ratso don't play that. These types don't understand when they don't have you eating out of their hand, but by the time I'm done with em they're so screwed up once they realize they're nothing more than a piece of meat, and by then they're calling and coming by throwing it on you every chance they get. I think the last time I heard "I'm too tired" or "I have a headache" was hmmm... when I was MARRIED!
Damn I love your stories :boxed:

Hardly Satisfied
07-10-2006, 01:44 AM
that was good

centerhill condor
07-10-2006, 03:02 AM
they're the same... at first there's a lot of sucking and blowing and then you lose your house!

Water Romper
07-10-2006, 09:54 AM
they're the same... at first there's a lot of sucking and blowing and then you lose your house!
:D WAHAHAHA, made me laugh!!! :D