PDA

View Full Version : Trident at Pleasant again!!!!

Froggystyle
07-07-2006, 04:55 PM
We are headed east in a couple of minutes here folks! Hopefully hitting up the Roadrunner campground at some point tonight and staying through Sunday.
We will be out and around the 10 lane earlier in the mornings giving rides, and hitting up Humbug in the evening through after-hours.
As always, give me a call at (619) 823-5643 if you want a ride for sure!
Talk to you all soon!
Wes

Tom Brown
07-07-2006, 05:10 PM
I'm loving your boat, Wes. I'll bet people are blown away when they see it. :cool:
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/d/1381-2/10.jpg

Jordy
07-07-2006, 05:14 PM
I hate you. :notam:
No lake tomorrow, previous obligations/recovery. Sunday should be on like Donkey Kong BIATCH!!!! :D :D :D

Brian
07-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Sunday, hmmm... :idea:

AZJD
07-07-2006, 05:48 PM
Great, I was just craving some Trident Tip! We will have to do a little Q'ing on Sunday evening. We gots lots of plans Saturday, but Sunday it's on like Donkey Kong Biatch! Stole it fare and square! :crossx:

GRUNION
07-07-2006, 07:36 PM
short notice:(

squirt'nmyload
07-08-2006, 10:24 PM
big thumbs up to the trident guys......we were at humbug tonight and all had a great time....love the twin turbo twin jet!!!!!

MrsGHT
07-09-2006, 01:19 AM
I'm on your boat anytime, Wes. Well, as long as you guys beg me to dance and get stupid!!!!

Froggystyle
07-09-2006, 08:55 AM
I'm on your boat anytime, Wes. Well, as long as you guys beg me to dance and get stupid!!!!
Hey now... I don't recall any begging... we just provided a location and the beer! :D
You are welcome with us anytime, anywhere. You two (six) were a total blast to hang with and we had a great time floating with you guys.

Froggystyle
07-09-2006, 09:01 AM
Bad news for us on Pleasant today though guys... After 40 engine hours and six consecutive river/bay trips that were basically uneventful from a mechanical perspective, Pleasant thwarts us yet again.
On the way in last night around 12:00 or so (late night party in Humbug...) we lost a gauge line to the gear drive. Don't know how it happenned, but what I do know is that at 180 psi a 5/32 hole evacuates 6 quarts in about 45 seconds.
The gear oil we are using is pretty exotic for the dry sump gearbox, and so far we are unable to come up with a 30 weight synthetic injection gearbox oil here in Phoenix on Sunday morning. :(
We are probably heading home here soon to lick our wounds. I will put some pics of yesterday up when we get home though. Great party in Humbug. I love this place.
We floated for a while yesterday just enjoying the weather and you couldn't pull me out of the water. It was nicer than any pool I have ever been in (no chlorine) and just crystal clear for lake water.
So, sorry to the folks we missed today. We had a total blast though.
I will post some pics when we get home. Humbug was going off!
-Froggy

Phat Matt
07-09-2006, 09:31 AM
That sucks. At least you had some fun though. Sounds like it's going to be a mess to clean up. :(

Jordy
07-09-2006, 09:52 AM
Damn, that sucks Wes. Sorry to hear it. :(