PDA

View Full Version : House For RENT

JustMVG
07-08-2006, 03:19 AM
We are moving into another house and am looking to rent out current home.
The house is located in Fontana just south of the 10 freeway and there is access to the 60 freeway also
It's has 4 bedrooms a loft area that could be used as a guest room, a nice sized backyard, new granite counters, 2 car garage, it is a 2 story home, already set up for DirecTV, on a cul de sac, good neighbors real close to shopping and freeways, quiet neighborhood. Close to schools, an Elementary school and a middle school are within walking distance to the house and a couple of high schools
I will say that there is just enough space on the driveway for a smaller trailer or class C RV or maybe an 18ft boat.
We are asking $2300 a month
Contact Margaret(the other part of MandMVG :) )
at 951-264-5257.

JustMVG
07-09-2006, 02:16 AM
BTTT Doesn't anyone have a friend or family members that could use a nice house to rent!!????

Luscious
07-17-2006, 06:34 AM
I would just like to add that it has new carpet and new paint throughout. New laminate flooring on the top floor. We are leaving the washer and dryer for the tenants use,it has an inside laundry room (which is very convenient) for those late night laundry days. There is recessed lighting with dimmers in the loft and in the formal dining/living room. You have got to come and take a look at this house to be appreciative of all of the work.It is available for move in August 1st!!! If you have any questions or want to see some pics PM me and i will send you some. I'm gonna try to set this up and send some from here. Please call me or PM me at 951-264-5257.
Thanks.
Margaret

Luscious
07-17-2006, 06:36 AM
Here are some more pics of the house.

JustMVG
07-17-2006, 12:52 PM
ttt

JustMVG
07-18-2006, 09:22 AM
tttagain