PDA

View Full Version : SO i almost get hit

1manshow
07-08-2006, 10:17 AM
by this asshole doing a speed run threw the channel on friday night as the wife and i are coming back from the turtle :mad: :mad: :mad: He had to be doing at least 55-60 when he came about 25ft away from me. I thought the focker was going to hit me head on :mad: :mad: :mad: Does this happen alot??

Keith E. Sayre
07-08-2006, 10:22 AM
Maybe he just wanted a closer look at your wife?????
Keith Sayre

1manshow
07-08-2006, 10:25 AM
Well, if that is what he was trying to do i dont think he could of got any closer

AZKC
07-08-2006, 10:37 AM
by this asshole doing a speed run threw the channel on friday night as the wife and i are coming back from the turtle :mad: :mad: :mad: He had to be doing at least 55-60 when he came about 25ft away from me. I thought the focker was going to hit me head on :mad: :mad: :mad: Does this happen alot??
Usually only on 4th of July weekends :idea: , but people do make speed through the Channel late at night occasionally, not that I have or know anyone that has but it happens :)

OCMerrill
07-08-2006, 11:31 AM
Disrespect to the MAX.
We are seeing it more and more.

No Name
07-08-2006, 11:34 AM
Why didn’t you throw a full beer can at him? I’ll bet he would have slowed down.

RitcheyRch
07-08-2006, 11:44 AM
Everyone thinks the lake or river belongs to them.
Disrespect to the MAX.
We are seeing it more and more.

1manshow
07-08-2006, 12:01 PM
Why didn’t you throw a full beer can at him? I’ll bet he would have slowed down.
Had it not happened so fast i and if i had one handy i would have.

JetBoatRich
07-08-2006, 12:12 PM
Everyone thinks the lake or river belongs to them.
why were you on my lake :rolleyes:

Not So Fast
07-08-2006, 12:16 PM
Damn Joe, was it actually in the channel?? What time was it? Thats got to scare the bejesus out of you. I thought i saw you last Wed, I was in that 25 Daytona and waved. Take care of that new boat, is it running OK now? NSF (Bobby)

Phat Matt
07-08-2006, 12:58 PM
I have seen it happen a few times over the years. Of course I am always in the channel pretty late though.

Not So Fast
07-08-2006, 01:20 PM
What time does Havasu's finest get off the water? NSF

RitcheyRch
07-08-2006, 01:32 PM
Seems to be what most people think and feel these days.
why were you on my lake :rolleyes:

1manshow
07-08-2006, 01:38 PM
Damn Joe, was it actually in the channel?? What time was it? Thats got to scare the bejesus out of you. I thought i saw you last Wed, I was in that 25 Daytona and waved. Take care of that new boat, is it running OK now? NSF (Bobby)
Yes,it was in the channel where it gets narrow next to the park. The boat is running good, the carb just needed some fine tuning. I did not see you were you a steamboat or the channel??

al cole'holic
07-08-2006, 03:16 PM
..last idiot that almost ran my boat full of 12 or so people over ended up rolling his DCB ejecting everyone and breaking legs and arms :mad:

Not So Fast
07-08-2006, 03:34 PM
Yes,it was in the channel where it gets narrow next to the park. The boat is running good, the carb just needed some fine tuning. I did not see you were you a steamboat or the channel??
I was with my son in his new (to him) 25 Daytona, basically white with dk blue rocky flames, were by the condos by the mini mart. Your boat looked good. Scott is looking forward to servicing it for you. Bobby

No Name
07-09-2006, 02:50 PM
Had it not happened so fast i and if i had one handy i would have.
I’m sure you would have.... Did you stay at Kings View again? when you going back?

rude235
07-09-2006, 03:07 PM
I was with my son in his new (to him) 25 Daytona, basically white with dk blue rocky flames, were by the condos by the mini mart. Your boat looked good. Scott is looking forward to servicing it for you. Bobby
do you have a pic of the daytona your son bought? i know a guy in vegas that used to own a daytona that pretty closely matches that description. his ride had GT motor in it. just curious if it's the same boat.

Never Satisfied
07-09-2006, 04:12 PM
I’m sure you would have.... Did you stay at Kings View again? when you going back?
We will be heading out the 5-7 and back again the 19-22. see ya on the water!!!!!

Not So Fast
07-09-2006, 04:14 PM
do you have a pic of the daytona your son bought? i know a guy in vegas that used to own a daytona that pretty closely matches that description. his ride had GT motor in it. just curious if it's the same boat.
Yep, I do but too dense to post on here, can email if you want to see it. NSF

1manshow
07-09-2006, 05:34 PM
I stayed at the london bridge this time and the 19-22 we will be staying at the condos. No Name, when are you and your little honey going back out??

No Name
07-09-2006, 05:43 PM
I stayed at the london bridge this time and the 19-22 we will be staying at the condos. No Name, when are you and your little honey going back out??
Not until August 2nd thru the 8th , have a good time your next trip and keep that full beer can handy. :D

ROZ
07-10-2006, 12:00 AM
Maybe he just wanted a closer look at your wife?????
Damn right I did... and next time throw that beer, I was thirsty! :D