PDA

View Full Version : New Business Startup

3 daytona`s
07-08-2006, 10:37 AM
After reading the thread about starting a business I saw a few suggestions I have been thinking about for some time and know it will work and has unlimited potential.I`m looking for a partner,I`m in Bullhead can work,run,and take care of all operations.If any of you are interested please PM me and we can discuss it.

DeeCandyBar
07-08-2006, 11:26 AM
what is it?

Classic Daycruiser
07-08-2006, 11:31 AM
???

Tom Brown
07-08-2006, 12:50 PM
Strip club???
I'm taking my pants off right now! :cool:

hoolign
07-08-2006, 12:52 PM
Poor fukker is likely the only entrpeneur who went bankrupt before the doors opened!

3 daytona`s
07-08-2006, 12:55 PM
Please put your pants on now I`m eating :)

Tom Brown
07-08-2006, 12:57 PM
I'll put them on when you're finished.

hoolign
07-08-2006, 12:59 PM
I'll put them on when you're finished.
he has the right to ask for some decency out of you once in a while Brown :mad:

Tom Brown
07-08-2006, 01:04 PM
he has the right to ask for some decency out of you once in a while Brown :mad:
Yes he does.
Sorry, 3D. You're a solid guy so I'm going to make my best effort to not be an asshole for the next 15 minutes. Believe me, it's not going to be easy.

hoolign
07-08-2006, 01:07 PM
Yes he does.
Sorry, 3D. You're a solid guy so I'm going to make my best effort to not be an asshole for the next 15 minutes. Believe me, it's not going to be easy.
your such an arrogant prick sometimes Brown..actually ..most of the time! ..well mainly, somewhere between sometimes and most of the time. Actually it's such a close call it could almost be considered all of the time :mad:

Tom Brown
07-08-2006, 01:10 PM
your such an arrogant prick sometimes Brown.
Note to 3d: I'm lowering my non-asshole time to 5 minutes.

socalmofo
07-08-2006, 01:20 PM
Bullhead need s good boat repair/service shop! That place would make a killing. The guy on 95 that does it is an ass and from what I hear is no good!

3 daytona`s
07-08-2006, 04:05 PM
After my rude remark TB I`ve been mulling this over and threw it out to a couple of gals I know.The general feeling is good or bad they would pay to see you in a thong.I`m thinking a cover charge oultandish drink prices,video take your act sell it as TB gone wild on the net.This very well may work. :rolleyes:

3 daytona`s
07-08-2006, 04:08 PM
Bullhead need s good boat repair/service shop! That place would make a killing. The guy on 95 that does it is an ass and from what I hear is no good!
In all seriousness a boat repair shop that stocked parts was fair anc treated customers well would make a killing.Pay your guys well work an Weekends and holidays would have all the business could handle.

hoolign
07-08-2006, 04:23 PM
After my rude remark TB I`ve been mulling this over and threw it out to a couple of gals I know.The general feeling is good or bad they would pay to see you in a thong.I`m thinking a cover charge oultandish drink prices,video take your act sell it as TB gone wild on the net.This very well may work. :rolleyes:
Jesus H Christ man...not while I'm eating :mad:

3 daytona`s
07-08-2006, 05:25 PM
NOT OCCASIONALLY,BUT EVERYTIME I SEE OR THINK YOUR NAME I JUST LOL THE SAD PART ABOUT THIS AS A TEACHER ONCE REPRIMANDED ME FOR THIS IS JUST GIVING THE CLASS CLOWN MORE FUEL. Ferris Bueller is amongst us.HOOLIGN --YOU ARE WORTH THE PRICE OF ADMISSION.. BUELLER BULLER ? :wink:

voodoomedman
07-08-2006, 05:30 PM
In all seriousness a boat repair shop that stocked parts was fair anc treated customers well would make a killing.Pay your guys well work an Weekends and holidays would have all the business could handle.
Just look at Absolute Speed and Marine. People drive from Bullhead and stuff just to go there. Only thing I would caution is to make sure you know what your doing. Running a repair shop you better get someone in on it that knows the business.

3 daytona`s
07-08-2006, 05:56 PM
Just look at Absolute Speed and Marine. People drive from Bullhead and stuff just to go there. Only thing I would caution is to make sure you know what your doing. Running a repair shop you better get someone in on it that knows the business.
No that`s out of my league I agree do it right or stay out of it.

You Te
07-08-2006, 06:08 PM
[QUOTE=3 daytona`s TB The general feeling is good or bad they would pay to see you in a thong. TB gone wild [/QUOTE]
I've met Tom Brown in person, he is not wild, but he looks great in a thong.

You Te
07-08-2006, 06:10 PM
Even in the winter?

3 daytona`s
07-08-2006, 06:12 PM
[QUOTE=3 daytona`s TB The general feeling is good or bad they would pay to see you in a thong. TB gone wild
I've met Tom Brown in person, he is not wild, but he looks great in a thong.[/QUOTE]
This plan is going into warp speed Monday get his name on a contract get T-Shirts printed etc.This is a lock.Can you imagine the business on opening night SCARY. :)

Jbb
07-08-2006, 06:12 PM
your such an arrogant prick sometimes Brown..actually ..most of the time! ..well mainly, somewhere between sometimes and most of the time. Actually it's such a close call it could almost be considered all of the time :mad:
:p

hoolign
07-08-2006, 06:39 PM
NOT OCCASIONALLY,BUT EVERYTIME I SEE OR THINK YOUR NAME I JUST LOL THE SAD PART ABOUT THIS AS A TEACHER ONCE REPRIMANDED ME FOR THIS IS JUST GIVING THE CLASS CLOWN MORE FUEL. Ferris Bueller is amongst us.HOOLIGN --YOU ARE WORTH THE PRICE OF ADMISSION.. BUELLER BULLER ? :wink:
I can assure you ..I am much taller than Bueller! and I would have NEVER put the fukking car in reverse! IDIOT! :idea:

hoolign
07-08-2006, 06:41 PM
[QUOTE=3 daytona`s TB The general feeling is good or bad they would pay to see you in a thong. TB gone wild
I've met Tom Brown in person, he is not wild, but he looks great in a thong.[/QUOTE]
and yes folks ..this thread has just turned a sharp left down gay street..next stop...bench racers

3 daytona`s
07-08-2006, 06:48 PM
I can assure you ..I am much taller than Bueller! and I would have NEVER put the fukking car in reverse! IDIOT! :idea:
I had every bit of confidence in you to be posting with a picture of or as Buller such a disappointment and below standards.Rest tomorrow and start anew. :(

hoolign
07-08-2006, 06:52 PM
I had every bit of confidence in you to be posting with a picture of or as Buller such a disappointment and below standards.Rest tomorrow and start anew. :(
I live in Alberta ...not Hollywood..I dont have a rack of costumes to choose from and a photography studio at my disposal just to satisfy everyones morbid obsessions with fictional characters!...Now I can do a quick Shockwave Bob impression if that'll hold you over??

You Te
07-08-2006, 06:53 PM
and yes folks ..this thread has just turned a sharp left down gay street..next stop...bench racers
Do you have something against gay's?

hoolign
07-08-2006, 06:54 PM
Do you have something against gay's?
not even a shadow

3 daytona`s
07-08-2006, 06:59 PM
I live in Alberta ...not Hollywood..I dont have a rack of costumes to choose from and a photography studio at my disposal just to satisfy everyones morbid obsessions with fictional characters!...Now I can do a quick Shockwave Bob impression if that'll hold you over??What concerns me extremely is I laugh at your BS this is not normal what`s a person to do? This site has created a true monster,but must say you have missed your calling. :)

WUTWZAT
07-08-2006, 06:59 PM
I am surprised you had pants on while at the computer!
Jason

You Te
07-08-2006, 07:10 PM
not even a shadow
A shadow can be sexy.

3 daytona`s
07-08-2006, 07:16 PM
Sir please be advised I`ve received many PM`s that were truly meanspirited hurtful and downright mean,accusing me of several offenses that I can not print here but on the side of energy conservation have wasted money and gallons of prescious fuel firing your perverted ego,however hurtful you must know.The sad part I`m guilty by association and am really innocent and will and can repent. :frown:

hoolign
07-08-2006, 07:21 PM
What concerns me extremely is I laugh at your BS this is not normal what`s a person to do? This site has created a true monster,but must say you have missed your calling. :)
This site is doing nothing more than reaping the rewards from many many years of substance abuse and some bad shelfish a few years ago!

hoolign
07-08-2006, 07:26 PM
Sir please be advised I`ve received many PM`s that were truly meanspirited hurtful and downright mean,accusing me of several offenses that I can not print here but on the side of energy conservation have wasted money and gallons of prescious fuel firing your perverted ego,however hurtful you must know.The sad part I`m guilty by association and am really innocent and will and can repent. :frown:
Is your name Jimmy? and have the words" I have sinned" ever left your lips on TV??

3 daytona`s
07-08-2006, 07:33 PM
Is your name Jimmy? and have the words" I have sinned" ever left your lips on TV??
I was sure this would bristle you but I`m sorry,and you must hear no matter how painful and the consequences.I`m attempting to remain loyal but if you are like most and kick me you`ll regret one of the VERY FEW in your corner. By the way my name is Jimmy and I have said I`ve sinned BUT my lips were Not trembling ,I have it on tape

hoolign
07-08-2006, 07:44 PM
I was sure this would bristle you but I`m sorry,and you must hear no matter how painful and the consequences.I`m attempting to remain loyal but if you are like most and kick me you`ll regret one of the VERY FEW in your corner. By the way my name is Jimmy and I have said I`ve sinned BUT my lips were Not trembling ,I have it on tape
You either over ..or under medicated! your preaching. quit that shit ! it's fukking ***boat! internet! Soooo I'm going out side right now..smoking a joint, finishing my jack and coke ..mixing another ..and I'l lbe back! If you need a pet project on here..I would suggest Kim Hanson..but put spellcheck on you taskbar! :rollside:

3 daytona`s
07-08-2006, 08:29 PM
You either over ..or under medicated! your preaching. quit that shit ! it's fukking ***boat! internet! Soooo I'm going out side right now..smoking a joint, finishing my jack and coke ..mixing another ..and I'l lbe back! If you need a pet project on here..I would suggest Kim Hanson..but put spellcheck on you taskbar! :rollside:
What a classic of all creatures to rant rave and talk about preaching,you hypocrite(spellcheck used)But you are the man the king and rule here who am I to criticize you, although have watched head first rams into threads and conversations that I don`t recall you were being hailed into.I guess been scolded by (don`t know what term is appropriate here) but been scolded anyway.So that being said will attempt to take my 40 lashes, hang my head,take my medication and say a prayer.

hoolign
07-08-2006, 09:06 PM
What a classic of all creatures to rant rave and talk about preaching,you hypocrite(spellcheck used)But you are the man the king and rule here who am I to criticize you, although have watched head first rams into threads and conversations that I don`t recall you were being hailed into.I guess been scolded by (don`t know what term is appropriate here) but been scolded anyway.So that being said will attempt to take my 40 lashes, hang my head,take my medication and say a prayer.
I see I struck a nerve there Mark! I am far from the man the king and who rules here! that job was given to Jordy many moons ago. Critisize all you want, weather or not I give a shit is another issue! As for the " to head first rams into threads and conversations that I don`t recall you were being hailed into" ...being that this is an open forum....I must have missed the "hail" button for the past 6 years. I do not think I'm far off in concluding that "you have issues dude" Now go run around the airport and hand out some flowers!

You Te
07-09-2006, 08:35 AM
hoolign and 3 daytona's, go get a motel room and get it over with.

hoolign
07-09-2006, 09:08 AM
hoolign and 3 daytona's, go get a motel room and get it over with.
well ..we sure won't be getting the room beside you and Lucky again..all that "OH LUCKY...OH LUCKY..OOOOHH LUCKY" kept me awake for the whole 23 seconds you two were goin at it :mad:

ROZ
07-09-2006, 09:49 AM
What's this thread about again ? :D

hoolign
07-09-2006, 09:57 AM
What's this thread about again ? :D
Proper way to jack a thread.. :rollside:

You Te
07-09-2006, 12:02 PM
well ..we sure won't be getting the room beside you and Lucky again..all that "OH LUCKY...OH LUCKY..OOOOHH LUCKY" kept me awake for the whole 23 seconds you two were goin at it :mad:
Good, I'm glad you and 3d have rented a room before.