PDA

View Full Version : Ok ..how many of you cops on here ever..

hoolign
07-08-2006, 07:00 PM
endulge a bit? ya know bust some kid for a dime bag..send him on his way with a stern warning ...then roll one up,and laugh at the look on his face??? maybe pull some kid over on a hot day and take his ice cold beer.....then wait till he's gone and shotgun those cold badboys ?? C'mon lets here some stories!

wildbillg
07-08-2006, 07:06 PM
OH YAAAAAA
like that will EVER happen
let them put it in writing on the internet for everyone and thier boss to see..
I can see it now..
honestly judge he pulled me over and took my beer, shot gunned it, then told me to move along. He follows me a few miles and pulls me over again and did the same thing, that is the only reason I was speeding and refused to pull over. When I saw that there wer 6 other cars following me I knew I didnt have enough beer for them all so I just kept going thinking I could get home...................

hoolign
07-08-2006, 07:17 PM
OH YAAAAAA
like that will EVER happen
let them put it in writing on the internet for everyone and thier boss to see..
I can see it now..
honestly judge he pulled me over and took my beer, shot gunned it, then told me to move along. He follows me a few miles and pulls me over again and did the same thing, that is the only reason I was speeding and refused to pull over. When I saw that there wer 6 other cars following me I knew I didnt have enough beer for them all so I just kept going thinking I could get home...................
So Bill. What did you do after leaving the force?? :D