PDA

View Full Version : Barter Forum

INSman
07-08-2006, 07:43 PM
How many of you like I, have something of relative value just lying around that you would like to either sell or possibly trade for something else that may be of more use ?? I know I do and wanted to get some feedback from the HB masses as to the viability of starting a BARTER forum here on the boards.
Very simple, post something that you have to offer for trade and sit back and wait for the offers to come in or search the list for an item of interest that you would like to barter for. Just a thought, as I am starting to have fewer and fewer in my old age :220v:

hoolign
07-08-2006, 08:06 PM
I think it's a great idea. They would just incorporate in into the spam section though.

Kachina26
07-08-2006, 08:12 PM
I have 3 pair of old crusty socks with a few holes that I would gladly trade for 1 pair of new ones.

ZTFab
07-08-2006, 08:26 PM
I own a fabrication shop and can trade for fab work or welding. I specialize in chassis fabrication, aluminum and tool steel welding. I also do sheet metal and wiring.
I would be willing to trade for a split bowl, place diverter, droop snoot, etc.... (I currently have a JC bowl and no diverter or anything) for my '78 Bahner.
I would also be willing to trade for parts for my 454 BBC.....Aluminum Heads, Roller rockers, OT headers, Dress up parts, etc......
My shop is in the same complex as TRG Fiberglass.

Hardly Satisfied
07-08-2006, 08:31 PM
How many of you like I, have something of relative value just lying around that you would like to either sell or possibly trade for something else that may be of more use ?? I know I do and wanted to get some feedback from the HB masses as to the viability of starting a BARTER forum here on the boards.
Very simple, post something that you have to offer for trade and sit back and wait for the offers to come in or search the list for an item of interest that you would like to barter for. Just a thought, as I am starting to have fewer and fewer in my old age :220v:
INSman That sounds like a very good idea :rollside: I think alot of members will like the idea

INSman
07-09-2006, 12:17 PM
I have 3 pair of old crusty socks with a few holes that I would gladly trade for 1 pair of new ones.
You are getting NO closer to the pool my friend :220v:

C-2
07-09-2006, 12:21 PM
Count me in, I was just thinking about the proper place for a barter inquiry ~ the spam or sandbar section?
Bump
:rollside:

riverroyal
07-09-2006, 12:25 PM
i got some stuff

Havasu Hangin'
07-09-2006, 12:37 PM
A guy walks into West Marine and said, "I'd like a gas cap for my 29' Shockwave."
The guy at West Marine said, "that sounds like a fair trade."

Charley
07-09-2006, 02:04 PM
Love the idea....Insman do you need a stage?? I need some free workmans comp :D

Kachina26
07-09-2006, 04:27 PM
A guy walks into West Marine and said, "I'd like a gas cap for my 29' Shockwave."
The guy at West Marine said, "that sounds like a fair trade.":D:D

Classic Daycruiser
07-09-2006, 05:35 PM
I have a 10 Pump BB gun :) :) :)
Need a scratch painted on the tow rig :idea: in Phoenix

sorry dog
07-09-2006, 06:03 PM
If they put it in the Bench Racer section then you'll see lots of offers to trade services.

INSman
07-09-2006, 07:53 PM
Love the idea....Insman do you need a stage?? I need some free workmans comp :D
I just sell the stuff Charley, I ain't no insurance carrier !! :220v: :)