PDA

View Full Version : The race is done and special thanks....

catalinaskiracer
07-09-2006, 01:53 PM
Long Beach to Catilina ski race is done and I want to give a HUGE Thanks to Rick & Jennifer L. & the Long Beach Boat & Ski Club letting me have Mike's fund raising during the event, truely wonderful people!! I would also like to give HUGE thanks to Paul K. from "Life's a River.com" for donating the proceeds from his T-shirt sales at the race to the fund as well, I can't say enough about you! MORE thanks to Tina & Geza from Simon S. Autobody, Absolute speed & Marine, Pro-Wheels, Bemis water skis, Brian Freeny for his donation of a 1-off print, if you ever need some extrodinary painting done he's you guy! To the one and only for her original painting, You are truely the BEST!! and all who came! Lastly but certianly not least to Chris, AKA Shaken not Stirred, Thanks for all you've done, for navigating in the race, hope it was all you expected it to be, because I'm not sure how closer I could of let that boat get! You are all extrodinary individuals!!! Mike and family were all really touched! He was so happy to meet some of the people that have been so caring & giving and see alot of old racing friends. I think, other then the day he received his transplant, this might of been one of the best days ever, I don't think I saw him stop smiling once! Again to all Thank you SOOOO much!! All take care and again a BIG HEART FELT THANKS!!
Gery S. & Mike M.

catalinaskiracer
07-09-2006, 07:23 PM
bump...

SHAKEN Not Stirred
07-09-2006, 07:33 PM
Hey Gery....
It was good to see Mike at the race.....
He looks great !!!!
Thanks again for the ride....
Later,
CJG
:)

life's a river
07-09-2006, 08:06 PM
Hey Gery, I'm just glad we could help out. It was a fun day. Mike and his family are great people. Our family will continue to pray for his complete recovery.
It was very cool to see Mike at the race. It will be even better to see him out on the water next year!
PK