PDA

View Full Version : Who's made lifelong friends on ***boat?

GHT
07-09-2006, 05:00 PM
Been partying with the best people in the world The Vegasbaby's. Last weekend was Huntington beach for Vegasbaby's 40th b-day. Brought it in with the best people in the world. Started right here on ***boat.com. Friendships made to last a lifetime, that's what ***boats all about. Long live ***boat. And I'm not even done drinkin my cocktails yet. :cry: pictures to follow.

CBadDad
07-09-2006, 05:09 PM
So far, just enemies. :frown:

Rod-64
07-09-2006, 05:11 PM
Hard to say.......my life's not over yet. :crossx:

Tom Brown
07-09-2006, 05:15 PM
Riodog gave me a kidney and lets me take care of his wife when he's got whiskey dick and she is in need. :cool:
Thanks, Rio. :)

RitcheyRch
07-09-2006, 05:17 PM
Have only met one person off of this site. So far so good. :)

No Name
07-09-2006, 05:22 PM
Don’t know about life long friends but have met a few cool people.

Havasu1986
07-09-2006, 05:28 PM
Of the people I have met. I think 99% I would want to meet up with again.

GHT
07-09-2006, 05:46 PM
Of the people I have met. I think 99% I would want to meet up with again.
It's a Vegas thang, guess you gotta be here.... :rollside:

JetBoatRich
07-09-2006, 05:49 PM
I believe we did :cool: but only time will tell :rolleyes:

GHT
07-09-2006, 06:03 PM
made many friends and well...... All in all HB has been good with us.... Pretty bitchin' place to hang..

Kilrtoy
07-09-2006, 06:05 PM
But I love you

sorry dog
07-09-2006, 06:08 PM
Since we're remaniscing and shit...
I knew this place was different when Hoss decided to share the love with his special picture.

LaveyOne
07-09-2006, 06:12 PM
made many friends and well...... All in all HB has been good with us.... Pretty bitchin' place to hang..
It was a pleasure meeting you and the "Mrs." at the "Turtle." Looking forward to hanging w/ you guys again soon! :rollside:
BTW, let me know when you're heading to the ocean. Any chance to get salty and I'm in !!! :cool:

GHT
07-09-2006, 06:19 PM
It was a pleasure meeting you and the "Mrs." at the "Turtle." Looking forward to hanging w/ you guys again soon! :rollside:
BTW, let me know when you're heading to the ocean. Any chance to get salty and I'm in !!! :cool:
Thanks..... We had a great time hangin' with ya..... We'll let ya know when we are going to the Deep Blue... I Gotta go in the next 6 mos. MAX.... We need to make it Regatta.... Your good Peeps.... Talk to ya later... Keep in touch...

Tom Brown
07-09-2006, 06:24 PM
I knew this place was different when Hoss decided to share the love with his special picture.
... and you and Hoss have been lifelong friends ever since? :confused:

Phat Matt
07-09-2006, 07:04 PM
I'll let you know just before I die. :skull:

JB in so cal
07-09-2006, 07:07 PM
I've made some pretty solid friends. Call me in (I hope) 40 or so years from now :)

Kim Hanson
07-09-2006, 07:25 PM
Hooligan is one here, I have made lots of friends with boating in mind and most are on HavasuBarney.com.........( . )( . ).........
JungleBoy also here, he is just a lurker now I guess :)
I classify you all as friends,peace out and be nice :crossx: I'm here for the nasty's :crossx:
Shit, Hooligan lets me pressure wash his snow machine with pee :p Thats a friend for sure

Froggystyle
07-09-2006, 07:29 PM
Absolutely. No question in my mind.
Lots in fact. People I have been friends with since we met, and imagine I will be forever.

MrsGHT
07-09-2006, 07:35 PM
Absolutely. No question in my mind.
Lots in fact. People I have been friends with since we met, and imagine I will be forever.
Ohhhhh....Wes you make me wanna cry. No but seriously, there are some good peeps here and we look forward to seeing you all next time. Been a good summer. Jamaica here we come in nine days. Yeee haaaawwww....

hoolign
07-09-2006, 07:37 PM
Hooligan is one here, I have made lots of friends with boating in mind and most are on HavasuBarney.com.........( . )( . ).........
JungleBoy also here, he is just a lurker now I guess :)
I classify you all as friends,peace out and be nice :crossx: I'm here for the nasty's :crossx:
Shit, Hooligan lets me pressure wash his snow machine with pee :p Thats a friend for sure
Dictionary meaning of "lets" is not. " Tolerates streams of urine running down 9K sled "
Ive met Kim, Canuck, Jungleboy in person. yak with quite a few on here that I would consider "friends" but being as I am unable to get into the USA, will have to wait to meet.
Wes ..I'm still waiting for that trident sticker that is applicable evrywhere. " Trident in __________"

Kim Hanson
07-09-2006, 07:49 PM
Dictionary meaning of "lets" is not. " Tolerates streams of urine running down 9K sled "
Ive met Kim, Canuck, Jungleboy in person. yak with quite a few on here that I would consider "friends" but being as I am unable to get into the USA, will have to wait to meet.
Wes ..I'm still waiting for that trident sticker that is applicable evrywhere. " Trident in __________"
It really was dirty, I shit you not ! :p really dirty, that's why I waited till morning after a night of wobbly's :) Could you see " KIM " sprayed on the side of it ? :D :D

Phat Daddy
07-09-2006, 08:09 PM
I've met lots and lots of great people from here and I've managed to avoid a few also. :D :D :D

Trailer Park Casanova
07-09-2006, 08:20 PM
We would say:
Jetboat Rich - Legend
Hallet Dave - Legend
Neva + my kids are crazy about her
RD & Stace - Legends, most unselfish people I've ever met.
H20ski2fast -Testy, approaching legend status, fun as hell to hang with
Danny Badblown (A gentlemans gentleman according to my daughter.) A really good person who heart is in the right place.
Barbigirl ( genuine & sweet as sugar)
Willie & crew (the cater'ds, neat fun folks, give you the shirt off their backs)
The Elim Sprinters- Always in there engaging, and so kind
The Knuckelheads - Low profile - awsum people
Havasu Doug - Mr no drama
River Kitty - sweet
Her 454 - pretty, a character,, real
Cats meow - a whole new definition of kindness, and good looking!!
plus, at least 12 others that their is nothing we wouldn't do for them either.

Throttle
07-09-2006, 08:23 PM
life is short, hopefully the peeps I have met here will last longer... :rollside:

Brian
07-09-2006, 08:31 PM
I've met a lot of folks from this board and others. Many will be long time acquaintances/river friends, some will be closer friends, a smaller handful will be long term good friends. Lots of good folks out there for sure. Of course I've probably made an enemy or two along the way as well... ;)

BOBALOO
07-09-2006, 08:49 PM
We have been fortunate to have many great people come into our lives from the ***boat family, and just like EVERY family there are a few oddball uncles and aunts, but they are not too hard to avoid.
I dont know where the friendships and acquaintances we have thru HB will go but I am glad to have them.
Don it was nice hanging with you and Li last night. Have fun on your vacation.
.....Tubbs:D

GHT
07-09-2006, 09:00 PM
We have been fortunate to have many great people come into our lives from the ***boat family, and just like EVERY family there are a few oddball uncles and aunts, but they are not too hard to avoid.
I dont know where the friendships and acquaintances we have thru HB will go but I am glad to have them.
Don it was nice hanging with you and Li last night. Have fun on your vacation.
.....Tubbs:D
Hey, we are ready 4 the Miami Vice party.... You can be Tubbs and I'll be "Sonny Crockett". What you got now dawg?????
Thanks for a GREAT time.. Li and I loved hangin' with everyone.. Sorry we took off so early.

CBadDad
07-09-2006, 09:12 PM
But I love you
I knew you'd come around.

USCFAN
07-09-2006, 09:17 PM
Ohhhhh....Wes you make me wanna cry. No but seriously, there are some good peeps here and we look forward to seeing you all next time. Been a good summer. Jamaica here we come in nine days. Yeee haaaawwww....
I haven't met you yet, but I will be your life long friend if you take me to Jamaica..... :crossx:

sorry dog
07-10-2006, 05:18 AM
... and you and Hoss have been lifelong friends ever since? :confused:
I believe your the one who wanted to know his phone number and astrological sign.
...but in any case. I don't have any friends...except for this one guy who's an occasional mental patient.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-10-2006, 06:12 AM
Our nearest and dearest friends are people we have met from ***boat over the years. I cannot even think of any of our friends who are NOT from ***boat.
Internet geeks make great friends! :p

topless
07-10-2006, 06:42 AM
I have met many from here but the two that I would consider great friends for life would be....................(believe it or not for those of you who have been here since 2002) Her454 and Windy....and of course MrsBoatsnam.
When I started posting here, I think Windy and Her454 hated me the most. Well, actually, I was just misunderstood. :crossx: I love you guys, even you bench racing fags. Hell, even Rexone let me keep my trailer in his parkinglot for years.

atomickitn
07-10-2006, 06:51 AM
yep lots of cool peeps , that i have met over the last few years, and continue to meet new peeps......the one that sticks in my mind the most, who i am engaged to and has all of my undivided attention, is my soon to be wife ...windy ,and the many cool peeps i have met from her ...have a great day everybody :)

Tom Brown
07-10-2006, 06:58 AM
When I started posting here, I think Windy and Her454 hated me the most.
... and that's straight from the horse's mouth.

Jbb
07-10-2006, 07:00 AM
... and that's straight from the horse's mouth.
:p

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-10-2006, 07:06 AM
I have met many from here but the two that I would consider great friends for life would be....................(believe it or not for those of you who have been here since 2002) Her454 and Windy....and of course MrsBoatsnam.
When I started posting here, I think Windy and Her454 hated me the most. Well, actually, I was just misunderstood. :crossx: I love you guys, even you bench racing fags. Hell, even Rexone let me keep my trailer in his parkinglot for years.
Topless, you forgot your bestest friend ever, WSUWRHR :D
I joined right about the time as the major drama you and SunnyBunny (I think) had with Windy. :rollside: I remember commenting how I thought Windy was fabulous and you told me to shut up and mind my own business. LOL!!!! Ahhhhhhhh, the good ol' days! :)

a catered life
07-10-2006, 07:10 AM
Have only met one person off of this site. So far so good. :)
RR you live near one of the coolest couples on the boards "the luvnlife's"
i have to say i was pleased to meet the pyrimid posse (shut you pie hole big)... all of them are great........got a lotta love for all of them no matter how psycho and deranged some of them are :crossx:
and RR if you want to meet more members make sure you make my yearly christmas party at my house

Tom Brown
07-10-2006, 07:15 AM
Well, actually, I was just misunderstood.
Hey Top, remember when you were doing that GM goodwrench guy? Didn't he die, or something?

Ziggy
07-10-2006, 07:15 AM
I've met some of the greatest people via HB...some I would consider lifelong.
Nuh uh........You still want that sticker?
I joined right about the time as the major drama you and SunnyBunny (I think) had with Windy. I remember commenting how I thought Windy was fabulous and you told me to shut up and mind my own business. LOL!!!! Ahhhhhhhh, the good ol' days!
Didn't she and SammyJo wrangle up some crappy stuff? Those were the days :p :D

Tom Brown
07-10-2006, 07:18 AM
Didn't she and SammyJo wrangle up some crappy stuff?
Blah blah blah blah blah......

Ziggy
07-10-2006, 07:28 AM
Blah blah blah blah blah......
wha wha wha, blah, wha blah blah. And, yada blah blue ;):D

CBadDad
07-10-2006, 08:46 AM
Well you can't be best friends until you've had a good fight.

CBadDad
07-10-2006, 08:50 AM
....You still want that sticker?
Yes, please good buddy.

Big Warlock
07-10-2006, 09:21 AM
Met some of the greatest people I know here on HB. Still hang with them every week and have dinner and talk boat and shop all the time. In a crisis (and there have been some major stuff lately) they have been there for me. Regardless of the situation, they handle it and remain friends throughout. I can't ever repay them. :)

Sleek-Jet
07-10-2006, 09:25 AM
Everyone I've met in person from here has been what I would consider good people.
I've got more than one peep that I would consider a life long friend, not to mention a few that have come to my rescue on occasion. Not the least of which was bringing me a spare tire for the trailer out to the middle of freaking nowhere on the hottest day of the year here in AZ... :D

Mr.Havasu
07-10-2006, 10:07 AM
If it wasn't for HB we would be a couple of lonely old farts living in Havasu. Almost all of our friends we have met through HB. Life couldn't be better!

topless
07-10-2006, 10:31 AM
Topless, you forgot your bestest friend ever, WSUWRHR :D
I joined right about the time as the major drama you and SunnyBunny (I think) had with Windy. :rollside: I remember commenting how I thought Windy was fabulous and you told me to shut up and mind my own business. LOL!!!! Ahhhhhhhh, the good ol' days! :)OMG!!!!!!!! She used to be a really good friend but screwed me over a couple times. Last time was the final and I haven't talked to her since. Her name here was SloppyJoe...ooops I mean SammyJo.......or something. I don't remember telling you to shut up but I'm sure I did.

a catered life
07-10-2006, 10:35 AM
If it wasn't for HB we would be a couple of lonely old farts living in Havasu. Almost all of our friends we have met through HB. Life couldn't be better!
lmao now what are you just old farts :p

Mr.Havasu
07-10-2006, 10:46 AM
lmao now what are you just old farts :p
Yes, but not lonely :)

a catered life
07-10-2006, 10:53 AM
Yes, but not lonely :)
awesome attitude we must meet one day :p

RitcheyRch
07-10-2006, 10:53 AM
Definitely want to meet others from here. Have only met Dan with the Cigarette Boat at his last UFC party.
RR you live near one of the coolest couples on the boards "the luvnlife's"
i have to say i was pleased to meet the pyrimid posse (shut you pie hole big)... all of them are great........got a lotta love for all of them no matter how psycho and deranged some of them are :crossx:
and RR if you want to meet more members make sure you make my yearly christmas party at my house

Mr.Havasu
07-10-2006, 10:57 AM
So when is the next OP6?

HOOTER SLED-
07-10-2006, 11:37 AM
Can't say I've met anyone I liked from these boards. :rollside:

Ziggy
07-10-2006, 11:41 AM
OMG!!!!!!!! She used to be a really good friend but screwed me over a couple times. Last time was the final and I haven't talked to her since. Her name here was SloppyJoe...ooops I mean SammyJo.......or something. I don't remember telling you to shut up but I'm sure I did.
I'll take credit for that nickname :D

topless
07-10-2006, 11:44 AM
I'll take credit for that nickname :DCredit is all yours. :)