TCN
07-11-2006, 06:12 AM
So Nice to be connected to the net.

Throttle
07-11-2006, 06:37 AM
oh yeah, its great to be here and keep in touch... :rollside:

HocusPocus
07-11-2006, 06:51 AM
no phones, no net, no satellite tv at the river house. its about the only place i can go to escape those things. i even turn my cell off, unless we are going to be meeting someone there.

lalhc
07-11-2006, 06:55 AM
Ya, it's great! I get to work till around 3 and then hit the water if I want.

ChumpChange
07-11-2006, 07:54 AM
no phones, no net, no satellite tv at the river house. its about the only place i can go to escape those things. i even turn my cell off, unless we are going to be meeting someone there.
Agreed. I don't even wear a watch when I'm on vacation or at the river. Who wants to be connected to the world. It's all about relaxation.
Of course, I don't even have the internet, phone, satellite at my house in SoCal.

Havasu_Dreamin
07-11-2006, 06:24 PM
Nick, who do you use for internet and what, if you don't mind me asking, does it cost per month?

HocusPocus
07-11-2006, 06:44 PM
Agreed. I don't even wear a watch when I'm on vacation or at the river. Who wants to be connected to the world. It's all about relaxation.
Of course, I don't even have the internet, phone, satellite at my house in SoCal.
i never wear a watch anyways.. i don't care what time it is. :)

Mrs.Racer277
07-11-2006, 06:45 PM
Nick, who do you use for internet and what, if you don't mind me asking, does it cost per month?
I use NPG in Havi $44.95 a month.

H20Advantage
07-11-2006, 07:35 PM
I use NPG in Havi $44.95 a month.
We use them also and the house is set up on a wireless network. Great to surf just for the fun of it when I'm done on the lake.
I think the wife is the worst offender when it comes to net surfing at the lake, but she enjoys the downtime and stays busy while I'm messing around on the boat.

Havasu1986
07-11-2006, 07:39 PM
I was paying $50 a month thru Frontier. Cancelled it last month. Didn't use enough to make sense.

DRMCAT
07-11-2006, 07:41 PM
Fortunately, I usually end up passing out so I never really miss the I-net, Tv, etc..... Thank Goodness...........

DRMCAT
07-11-2006, 07:42 PM
Fortunately, I usually end up passing out so I never really miss the I-net, Tv, etc..... Thank Goodness........... Hi Nick. Say Hello to Kristin for us, and please repost that avtar..........

Havasu1986
07-11-2006, 07:43 PM
Fortunately, I usually end up passing out so I never really miss the I-net, Tv, etc..... Thank Goodness...........
Thats what I was going to say, but I thought not using it was more better.

Mrs.Racer277
07-11-2006, 07:45 PM
LOL
I was there recoverying from surgery in the winter time so I had lots of time to surf the net.

blackcloud75
07-11-2006, 07:54 PM
So Nice to be connected to the net.
I just pirate off my neighbor's wireless.......
It was good meeting up with you and the family for a little rain dance in steamboat......How was the ride back?

Devil's Advocate
07-11-2006, 08:00 PM
I agree with the non-connected way when on vaca.. Already spend too much time calling, texting, emailing, ect.

TCN
07-12-2006, 06:37 AM
I just pirate off my neighbor's wireless.......
It was good meeting up with you and the family for a little rain dance in steamboat......How was the ride back?
Corey, after you left it poured for another hour then the ride back was awesome. Our boat is still wet in a few places. Good hanging with you guys too. We go home Friday but will be back on Thursday of next week for another week.

TCN
07-12-2006, 06:39 AM
Hi Nick. Say Hello to Kristin for us, and please repost that avtar..........
Dean that picture is old hat now. We will get fresh ones on the next adult trip in August. Maybe we can hide in a cove and let the girls dance.

Throttle
07-12-2006, 07:17 AM
Dean that picture is old hat now. We will get fresh ones on the next adult trip in August. Maybe we can hide in a cove and let the girls dance.
dont hide...

phebus
07-12-2006, 08:12 AM
Corey, after you left it poured for another hour then the ride back was awesome. Our boat is still wet in a few places. Good hanging with you guys too. We go home Friday but will be back on Thursday of next week for another week.
My boat had about 2" of standing water in all the ski lockers. It's drying out, but it smells :mad:

unleashed
07-12-2006, 09:12 AM
Hmmm...I recognize that boat. What a downpour!
Deano
Unleashedcothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx: