Where are the XXX pics....
So do I get the invite?
OR WHAT

HOOTER SLED-
01-08-2006, 04:03 AM
So do I get the invite?
OR WHAT
Had to be there I guess?? Man, and it was in your neck of the woods. Wassup?? Oh, she's probably not even home yet. She was trailin' us.

djunkie
01-08-2006, 11:28 AM
Had to be there I guess?? Man, and it was in your neck of the woods. Wassup?? Oh, she's probably not even home yet. She was trailin' us.
:argue: :boxingguy :D

HOOTER SLED-
01-08-2006, 11:55 AM
:argue: :boxingguy :D
?????

Kilrtoy
01-08-2006, 01:31 PM
Still waiting.... :boxed:

djunkie
01-08-2006, 01:34 PM
?????
Just felt like putting in some shit talking and fighting smilies. :crossx:

J540
01-08-2006, 01:40 PM
So do I get the invite?
OR WHAT
I had to work most of the night so was way late get'n there, but the wife was there and said there are a few, dont know about all that XXX stuff, all them swingers were on the DL. think cuz there were some HB spy's there trying to get the real scoop on Pixi and her swing'n friends. :crossx:. I was told that Mr,Hooter had something in his pants last night on the drive home. WTF with that. :rollside: :220v: .

djunkie
01-08-2006, 01:42 PM
I had to work most of the night so was way late get'n there, but the wife was there and said there are a few, dont know about all that XXX stuff, all them swingers were on the DL. think cuz there were some HB spy's there trying to get the real scoop on Pixi and her swing'n friends. :crossx:. I was told that Mr,Hooter had something in his pants last night on the drive home. WTF with that. :rollside: :220v: .
Well you know where to put them XXX pics John. :rollside: :rollside:

Kilrtoy
01-08-2006, 01:47 PM
WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully it was his wifes hands

J540
01-08-2006, 01:58 PM
WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully it was his wifes hands
Dont think so..... the tex i got was he had the gift that my wife brought in his pants. Iduno, but I do know that when we all got ready to leave someone was missing ther gift exchange gift................PocketPussy :confused: ............................No!!!!! could it be that Mr,Hooter..............................na not him. :D

Kilrtoy
01-08-2006, 02:07 PM
Masturbating and driving is dangerous....... :rollside:

djunkie
01-08-2006, 03:16 PM
Masturbating and driving is dangerous....... :rollside:
What about receiving a BJ while driving? :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
01-08-2006, 04:19 PM
I didn't drive home last night. :D :D

HOOTER SLED-
01-08-2006, 04:19 PM
And I didn't steal no pocket pussy either beeyotch.

Phat Daddy
01-08-2006, 04:57 PM
I didn't drive home last night. :D :D
I was driving with Mrs.P Diddy up front. Now what the Hooters were doing in the back with that metal clamp that was back there, I have no idea. :rolleyes: :sqeyes: :D

HOOTER SLED-
01-08-2006, 07:12 PM
I was driving with Mrs.P Diddy up front. Now what the Hooters were doing in the back with that metal clamp that was back there, I have no idea. :rolleyes: :sqeyes: :D
Shell likes it rough sometimes. :devil: :devil: