PDA

View Full Version : 2003 GSXR750 for sale!!

Knucklehead
07-11-2006, 04:51 PM
Bike is in very nice condition, It has been layed down once 30 mph right side see pictures not very noticible and parts are very easy to come by on Ebay. 15,300 miles bike is mostly stock front led lights and Jardine rt1 exhaust(new has not been installed). One of the top sport bikes ever produced, bike does 80 mph in first gear not recommended for beginners or people that have something to live for:crossx: $6,000. or best offer located in Parker,AZ
PM me if interested for $7500. I will throw in a 2004 KX250F
Also pictures look like chit much nicer looking in person
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15447&stc=1 http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15448&stc=1 http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15449&stc=1 http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15450&stc=1

W.O.T
07-11-2006, 10:56 PM
nice streetbike do you have any pics of the 250f?

DUNDUN
07-11-2006, 10:58 PM
id be all over it but the parentals would kill me.. before it had the chance to. haha.

jbone
07-12-2006, 12:17 AM
Looks nice and deadly.

Knucklehead
07-12-2006, 02:59 PM
Pictures of the 2004 kx250f, runs excellent and is in excellent shape. It does not have an fmf exhaust anymore was damaged in a crash number plate was replaced and stock exhaust was put back on the rear fender is ripped still, have stock green plastics and all black. if deal is made comes with all riding gear.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15477&stc=1

gqchris
07-12-2006, 04:24 PM
Looks nice and deadly.
Ok i gotta vent.. Why is it that when someone posts a pic of a street bike, someone says, "Its a death machine!" but when its a chopper or Harley, the response is, "How COOL!". I own both, and can assure you, the Cagers are out for everyone on two wheels, I dont care if its a Moped, the danger is all the same. Hell, I get into more near death incidents riding my Harley with people looky looing. Anwyays, BUMP for the Gixxxer.

W.O.T
07-12-2006, 11:04 PM
Ok i gotta vent.. Why is it that when someone posts a pic of a street bike, someone says, "Its a death machine!" but when its a chopper or Harley, the response is, "How COOL!". I own both, and can assure you, the Cagers are out for everyone on two wheels, I dont care if its a Moped, the danger is all the same. Hell, I get into more near death incidents riding my Harley with people looky looing. Anwyays, BUMP for the Gixxxer.
seriously, i dont even feel safe riding my mountain bike on the streets with the way drivers are these days.

riverbound
07-12-2006, 11:45 PM
I have been riding street since before I had my car licsense. and I had to give up on the street bike thing. I know that when I am on a street bike, I will continually keep pushing it harder and trying to go faster and faster. These kind of bikes dont like to just cruise. Where when I am on the Harley or the Chopper I am much more calm and into just cruising. When I rode street bikes, I saw speeds in the triple digits on a VERY consistant basis, and When I am on the harleys or the Chopper I am perfectly content with just cruising.
So I made the decision to stay away from street bikes :(

Cole Trickle
07-13-2006, 07:40 AM
I have been riding street since before I had my car licsense. and I had to give up on the street bike thing. I know that when I am on a street bike, I will continually keep pushing it harder and trying to go faster and faster. These kind of bikes dont like to just cruise. Where when I am on the Harley or the Chopper I am much more calm and into just cruising. When I rode street bikes, I saw speeds in the triple digits on a VERY consistant basis, and When I am on the harleys or the Chopper I am perfectly content with just cruising.
Puss...... :crossx:

Knucklehead
07-13-2006, 03:42 PM
Last time I checked Harleys and choppers were street bikes... Please gentlemen the moderators might move this thread to the sandbar if this keeps up (and thanks for the bumps)... Now lets get down to one of you purchasing this fine piece of equipment... Sorry the deal with the KX250f is only if you buy the GSXR... This bike has been pampered it has only been over 55mph a few times :rollside: it is very safe perfect for the kids to ride to and from highschool and great on gas.

riverbound
07-13-2006, 03:46 PM
[/B]
Last time I checked Harleys and choppers were street bikes... Please gentlemen the moderators might move this thread to the sandbar if this keeps up (and thanks for the bumps)... Now lets get down to one of you purchasing this fine piece of equipment... Sorry the deal with the KX250f is only if you buy the GSXR... This bike has been pampered it has only been over 55mph a few times :rollside: it is very safe perfect for the kids to ride to and from highschool and great on gas.
Sorry, let me rephrase "Sport Bikes". vs. "cruisers" :rolleyes:
Oh and Bump :D

77charger
07-13-2006, 06:48 PM
Ok i gotta vent.. Why is it that when someone posts a pic of a street bike, someone says, "Its a death machine!" but when its a chopper or Harley, the response is, "How COOL!". I own both, and can assure you, the Cagers are out for everyone on two wheels, I dont care if its a Moped, the danger is all the same. Hell, I get into more near death incidents riding my Harley with people looky looing. Anwyays, BUMP for the Gixxxer.I have owned gixxers off and on for 15 yrs i heard all the their dangerous crap many times.My response 2 wheels is 2 wheels a bad driver in car wont know the difference.It all comes down to drivers use of brain,A gixxer or any rice rocket is safer than any harley any day(no offense to hd owners)as far as braking and handling goes.But the operater of the bikes determine the safey

jtmarten
07-13-2006, 08:29 PM
I have owned gixxers off and on for 15 yrs i heard all the their dangerous crap many times.My response 2 wheels is 2 wheels a bad driver in car wont know the difference.It all comes down to drivers use of brain,A gixxer or any rice rocket is safer than any harley any day(no offense to hd owners)as far as braking and handling goes.But the operater of the bikes determine the safey
Harleys are usually much safer than sport bikes! Usually they're getting towed home on a trailer. :220v: :crossx:
bump the Gixxer

Knucklehead
07-14-2006, 01:18 PM
Will trade for cash

Knucklehead
07-15-2006, 09:41 AM
Anyone, anyone

andy01
07-16-2006, 06:00 AM
Harleys are usually much safer than sport bikes! Usually they're getting towed home on a trailer. :220v: :crossx:
bump the Gixxer
LOL, one of the funniest post I have read in a while.
Bump for a nice bike, a bike is a bike. Show some self control and anything can be safe and fun to ride. Just assume nobody sees you like your invisable and you won't have any problems.
Andy

al cole'holic
07-16-2006, 10:15 AM
..any interest in a golf cart as a partial..?? :idea:

Knucklehead
07-17-2006, 09:51 AM
New lower price 5,500.00 for the GSXR, may trade for motorhome or travel trailer