PDA

View Full Version : 21' Daytona in last issue of HB

75MillerJet
07-12-2006, 01:27 PM
Is the owner of that jet powered 21' Daytona in last issue of HB on here? Or does anyone have anymore pics of it? That thing is sweet, and 110mph! Daaaamn.

MAXIMUS
07-12-2006, 03:04 PM
Yea that is fast! :)

revndave
07-13-2006, 02:43 PM
Yea that is fast! :)
Ok????Saw it at Parker 2 weeks ago

MAXIMUS
07-13-2006, 04:18 PM
Ok????Saw it at Parker 2 weeks ago
Yea and... was it going 110??? Probably not... :frown: When they did the photo shoot on mine Brett ask me how fast I wanted it to go??? LOL he said we can make this thing go any speed you want! :rolleyes: I said no thankyou. I would prefer a real article with honest info for the readers... It gets kinda rediculous after awhile reading all the b.s.... :notam:

revndave
07-13-2006, 04:21 PM
Yea and... was it going 110??? Probably not... :frown: When they did the photo shoot on mine Brett ask me how fast I wanted it to go??? LOL he said we can make this thing go any speed you want! :rolleyes: I said no thankyou. I would prefer a real article with honest info for the readers... It gets kinda rediculous after awhile reading all the b.s.... :notam:
No.It was making alot of noise though. :D

MAXIMUS
07-14-2006, 04:48 AM
No.It was making alot of noise though. :D
How is the new prop ride doing??? pretty nice stuff eh! :)

revndave
07-14-2006, 05:00 AM
How is the new prop ride doing??? pretty nice stuff eh! :)
New prop was better.I found out the boat had no down pettle in the cavs. :confused: .So that is being fixed and prop is being moved forward 2.25 inches.Lee at Schiada said boat should handle great after changes.

MAXIMUS
07-14-2006, 02:09 PM
New prop was better.I found out the boat had no down pettle in the cavs. :confused: .So that is being fixed and prop is being moved forward 2.25 inches.Lee at Schiada said boat should handle great after changes.
Sounds like fun! Good luck hopefully we will have a run in at the rever! :)

revndave
07-14-2006, 03:32 PM
Sounds like fun! Good luck hopefully we will have a run in at the rever! :)
I'll be at Parker7/21

MAXIMUS
07-15-2006, 05:37 AM
I'll be at Parker7/21
I'll be in Vegas... :D

You Te
07-15-2006, 08:18 AM
Who would want to do a photo shoot on your POS MAX?

MAXIMUS
07-17-2006, 06:32 AM
Who would want to do a photo shoot on your POS MAX?
You know stalking is against the law! :devil: I thought RC modeler was going to do a cover spread on your ride??? What ever happend to that??? :) Did you ever step that thing up to the 4 channel radio tronics with the pistol grip or are you still running the old 2 channel joy stick configuration??? :notam: