PDA

View Full Version : Women pack to much Sh*T.

YeLLowBoaT
07-12-2006, 03:08 PM
Why is it that women have to pack so much sh*t????

Jyruiz
07-12-2006, 03:09 PM
I think its to get on hour nerves. :)

Roxysnow
07-12-2006, 03:13 PM
Ain\'t that the truth! but whatever I forgot...she usually brought!

core attitude
07-12-2006, 03:13 PM
I think its to get on hour nerves. :)
Hour nerves is right.......it always take so damn long for them to get ready, half an hour should be enough.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-12-2006, 03:15 PM
I am guilty of being an over-packer. Better safe than sorry! :p You never know when you need 12 bikinis in a 2 day weekend. :)

Ziggy
07-12-2006, 03:33 PM
I think its because they can't figure out what damn shoes go with what outfit...........bring 'em all and she'll figure it out by asking you later....
sure honey, those are fine, lets go now.

Water Romper
07-12-2006, 03:55 PM
It’s because they can…how many of us drive a truck/SUV or van? When we go to the river, camping, or where ever, the lil’ miss can bring what ever she wants because we have tons of room…beside, ever take your girl somewhere and say “Oh, you can’t bring that, no room” HELL NO!! :eek:
I want to have a good time too so just pack your junk and let’s get hit the road. :crossx:

ahhell
07-12-2006, 03:58 PM
The wife has a special bag just for make-up and shit that cant eve ride in the back of the truck...4 bags for a 2 day trip. took me longer to load and unload than days relaxing :220v:

Artv
07-12-2006, 04:29 PM
I'm with you on this one, my lady packs so much shit.

Mrs.Racer277
07-12-2006, 04:52 PM
Blah blah blah blah
Guilty :rolleyes: :p
You just never know what you might need or where you might be going :)

OCMerrill
07-12-2006, 05:19 PM
Before the wife I needed this:
Truck - Short bed STANDARD cab. Lowered, very cool and nice truck.
Boat - Older V-drive flat - Seats 4. Most in it at any given time -two
Ice chest - With whatever (mostly beer)
Chase Lounge
Towel - To sit on - Boat seats hot - No bimini.
Thongs - To walk up to the chase lounge Twice a day.
Now I need a Motorhome to accomplish the same thing. Stuff overflows the rig and into the boat which seats 8+. Large bimini top for shade. Ez-ups, kid toys, beach chairs...the list goes on. What do we do all day...find a beach and sit on the boat Just as before. Throw the frisbee to the dog.
Oh yeah...add the DOG and all its stuff. It takes more than me and doesen't even know it.!
She says but "just in case" you know..."we need it"
Thank God for her. That is all I have to say. :boxed:

havaduner
07-12-2006, 05:28 PM
My buddy and I were laughing the other night. Before we each got married, we could go to the river for the weekend with a ice chest, a couple bags of doritos, and an extra shirt.
No the back of the car is usually packed for a two day trip, and we have a house at the lake, so I pack NOTHING for myself (my clothes are there) My duaghter needs two Large bags just for her stuff AARRGGGHH

Devil's Advocate
07-12-2006, 05:51 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah, guilty as charged.
I am guilty of being an over-packer. Better safe than sorry! :p You never know when you need 12 bikinis in a 2 day weekend. :)
I hear ya!!
Ain\'t that the truth! but whatever I forgot...she usually brought!
- Yes, this happens and at least we have that $hit.
Ok, and maybe it's the only way WE can relax, knowing we have whatever $hit we need and maybe some the $hit we don't. At least it's there, just in case.... :D :mix:

jbone
07-12-2006, 06:30 PM
But I bet if you need to do some McGuiver shiat, they will have what you need.
J

GHT
07-12-2006, 06:33 PM
NO DOUBT!!! We are getting ready to go to Jamacia and I'm sure my wife will have me loaded down like a F'ing Pack Mule... :yuk:

SUI-CY-COLE
07-12-2006, 06:42 PM
have her try an enema first..... :)

Havasu1986
07-12-2006, 06:50 PM
NO DOUBT!!! We are getting ready to go to Jamacia and I'm sure my wife will have me loaded down like a F'ing Pack Mule... :yuk:
We have been to Sandals Jamaica twice. She takes her golf clubs which she only plays once , so she can put the dirty clothes in.

No Name
07-12-2006, 07:15 PM
And they take way to long to get ready. :confused:

I DIG IT !
07-12-2006, 07:47 PM
I have to remind my wife everytime we go boating not to bring too much. I give her one bag for one day. Other than that, we allways have way to much crap. My boat went like 1 to 2 mph faster before my wife got a hold of it.

HMF'er
07-12-2006, 11:44 PM
And it really sucks when they don't use any of the crap they brought, that you waited forever for them to pack in the first place.

Kilrtoy
07-13-2006, 12:51 AM
I'm with you on this one, my lady packs so much shit.
whole batman, you aint kidding, coming to the river what do you need suits and house clothes...
and she STUFFS THE ENTIRE TRUNK...

Rod-64
07-13-2006, 03:18 AM
Great Topic!!! Whaddaya need make-up at the lake for? :rolleyes:
I say.........you pack it....you load it.
Besides, my back goes out with a 2 ton cooler full of ice-n-beer, I can't risk further damage from a hairdryer and Covergirl's entire line. :crossx:
Another thing............and I'm guilty of it too.........There is ALWAYS one thing you need when you're out on the water, that you left behind......even something stupid like a snorkel for the mask, a pump for the tube, toothpicks, hell, on one trip I really needed duct tape but didn't have any. :cry:

Diablo54
07-13-2006, 05:55 AM
The worst part of it all is if you say something like why the hell did you pack all that stuff and not use it they usually get some kind of attitude about just in case. I think it is better if they bring more shit then they need even if they don't use it instead of forgetting something cause then you don't hear the end of it all day long :cry:

Artv
07-13-2006, 06:35 AM
whole batman, you aint kidding, coming to the river what do you need suits and house clothes...
and she STUFFS THE ENTIRE TRUNK...
I new you would respond...

Debbolas
07-13-2006, 06:59 AM
Why do you say that?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1566Lake_Powell_006-med.jpg
Guilty................... :skull:
I am trying to cut down, by leaving clothes at the trailer.....like my ***boat halter top, stuff I would only wear out there.......I'm working on it..... :crossx:
but then I probably have anything you could every need or want...........:D
Debbolas<-------------------always prepared :skull:

Dave C
07-13-2006, 08:33 AM
don't get me started on the kids.... :mad:

boater012
07-13-2006, 08:52 AM
But I bet if you need to do some McGuiver shiat, they will have what you need.
J
I second that sir I broke down once out in the middle of nowhere and my ex-wife had what I needed to Mcgyver it back together. We blew a tranny cooler hose going into the radiator on a brand new car and I had to use her eye lash curler for a screwdriver to fix it. We were back on the road in 20 minutes.

Miss Jackie
07-13-2006, 04:52 PM
I have come to defend myself. lol
Yes I am guilty of all the above BUT that particular weekend I will have you know was "packing" for the 2 1/2 year old too! AND we were in Havasu visiting you guys from Laughlin where I was the official 4th of July family reunion games person at my families reunion...sheesh! LMAO
I don't NORMALLY carry a carton of eggs and 50 ft of rope in my sedan.
But then again Art & I can get a little F R E A K Y...lmao
Miss you all! :)
Jackie

Flyinbowtie
07-13-2006, 05:44 PM
Clearly, there is some sort of genetic malfunction in females that requires them to haul whatever the gross vehicle weight rating of the rig in they are riding in, plus 500 lbs., whenever they are going to be:
a) More than 100 miles or 3 hours, (whichever comes first) from their Primary Bathroom/Closet Facility. (PB/CF)
or
b) Going to any body of water, dune complex, campground, racing facility, or other Major Social Event.
If either (a) or (b) includes an actual Overnight Stay, then said GVW will see an additional 50 lbs. for each additional morning they will be away from the PB/CF.
Evidence for this goes back at least to the settlement of the west.
You don't think it was the guys filling up all those covered wagons with crap, do ya? We hauled the guns, ammo, beans, bacon, and whiskey and supplies for the horses and wagons; that was it.
Why do ya think the wagons were covered?
To hide all the crap the women were hauling, thats why. Guys were too damn embarrassed by all that stuff to let anybody see it.