PDA

View Full Version : Mudshark Brewing Co & Cha Bones

imbndvs
07-12-2006, 05:47 PM
Was just wondering if anyone has eaten at one of these places, used a credit card to pay for the meal and then a few days later their credit card number was stolen and being used by someone.
We ate and drank at both of these places Friday night and paid with a credit card, Monday someone had gotten my card number and was using it. The bank said that when you go to a restaurant and pay with your credit card as many as 5 people handle it and crooks will pay people at the restaurant good money for the credit card numbers. Those were the only 2 places I ate at and used that credit card in over 2 weeks, so I am a little suspicious and was just wondering if anone else had something like this happen after eating at one of these places. I'm not trying to accuse eithor of these places but it is making me think.

Havasu1986
07-12-2006, 05:52 PM
I heard this is happening in restaraunts all over the place.

riverracerx
07-12-2006, 06:16 PM
I ate at Cha' Bones over the 4th, which was lovely. And uh... I happened to look over during a certain part of the meal and see a waitress taking an order. And uh, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they're probably basic white, cotton underpants. But I started thinking 'Well, maybe they're s... maybe they're silk panties. Maybe, maybe, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's uh something really cool that I don't know about.' Sorry I am getting off on a tangent. I didn't have any problems with my credit card there?

mbrown2
07-12-2006, 07:13 PM
Been to Cha Bones several times and have never had an issue...

All IN
07-12-2006, 08:00 PM
Ditto here, been to Cha Bones twice in the lsat month and used my Am EX and never had a problem.

Mrs.Racer277
07-12-2006, 08:11 PM
We have been to both a several times. Never a problem

franky
07-12-2006, 08:18 PM
I ate at Cha' Bones over the 4th, which was lovely. And uh... I happened to look over during a certain part of the meal and see a waitress taking an order. And uh, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they're probably basic white, cotton underpants. But I started thinking 'Well, maybe they're s... maybe they're silk panties. Maybe, maybe, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's uh something really cool that I don't know about.' Sorry I am getting off on a tangent. I didn't have any problems with my credit card there?
That's what I was going to say,,,,damn. You too man?

franky
07-12-2006, 08:19 PM
My money is on MS

H20Advantage
07-12-2006, 08:24 PM
File a report with your local PD and request that they send it to Havasu PD (courtesy report). Once they get a few of these they may be able to narrow down who the culprit is.
I am currently working with the fraud detective in Havasu on another case and will send him and email reference the possible points of compromise on your card.
This is very common in tourist towns. They busted a guy working out of the China Buffet a few months ago for skimming credit cards.
PM me if you need more info.........

kanedog
07-12-2006, 09:26 PM
Not saying it cant happen at cha bones but the owner is in there most of the time when i was in there so she may have a better watchful eye on the place. Mudsharks seems to have a lot of "stuff" going on so i would go with a person at ms. It would be easier to skim there IMO.