PDA

View Full Version : I'm pulling out my boat on Sunday

AZKC
07-12-2006, 09:04 PM
Anybody want to come by and wipe it down in case I don't :)

Ziggy
07-12-2006, 09:20 PM
Rolling it out of the garage Kev doesn't count as taking it out --- :) Git-R-Wet

BigDoug
07-12-2006, 09:22 PM
Have you heard of "spit shine" ?
Ya, i'll help ya. :)

Ziggy
07-12-2006, 09:52 PM
Have you heard of "spit shine" ?
Ya, i'll help ya. :)
He should Git-R-Wet before it needs to be cleaned......hard to keep from splashing it with his oars .
Hey Dougy :boxed:

Hardly Satisfied
07-13-2006, 01:54 AM
I'm waiting

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-13-2006, 06:10 AM
Um, sorry sweetie, I'll be busy . . . wiping down mine. :D

Debbolas
07-13-2006, 06:51 AM
Will there be any Beautiful Arizonian Mormans around?
;)

Jyruiz
07-13-2006, 07:14 AM
Sure man, I will, just wait for me, I will be there. Remember, wait, don't go anywhere, I will be there.

AZKC
07-13-2006, 07:16 AM
Will there be any Beautiful Arizonian Mormans around?
;)
Yep, On Seadoos :)

Debbolas
07-13-2006, 07:18 AM
Ok, Good! :skull:
Sign me up!!!:D
I'll bring my boat (without gas) ;)

AZKC
07-13-2006, 07:18 AM
Why don't you wipe it down and drag it out to Parker mid week, less traffic so you wont get beat to hell in your Potato Chip??? Git-Er-Wet... :)
Interesting enough I have time off Midweek starting August 2nd :boxed:

Ziggy
07-13-2006, 07:45 AM
Aw man, not next week??:( Be real cool if you could come visit us.... Thursday up on Havi......Imagine, you could freshen up your Jan pic file ;) :D
Boat running Ok? I know we tease about the canoe but its such a pretty little canoe...I'd like to see it in person.

Sleek-Jet
07-13-2006, 07:55 AM
que???

SCUBA STEVE
07-13-2006, 08:15 AM
Aw man, not next week??:( Be real cool if you could come visit us.... Thursday up on Havi......Imagine, you could freshen up your Jan pic file ;) :D
Boat running Ok? I know we tease about the canoe but its such a pretty little canoe...I'd like to see it in person.
Kev is scared to come out of his hole. lol :cool: :p

Ziggy
07-13-2006, 08:56 AM
Bawk, bawk :)

SCUBA STEVE
07-13-2006, 09:41 AM
Bawk, bawk :)
Ziggy, you making it out this weekend?

AZKC
07-13-2006, 10:16 AM
que???
Vacation......... Dude, Relax :rollside:

AZKC
07-13-2006, 10:21 AM
Sorry no more pic updates for IheartJan.com. The restraining order is still in effect :crossx:
Boats been running great :) has some evil porpusing problems that really hold it back but its just a cruiser anywho. Poor thing is not much to look at :) its been road hard and put away wet many times. Its a good 20ftr but the gels a mess really.

AZKC
07-13-2006, 10:24 AM
I ain't skeered just poor :cry:
Sup Fool :boxed: Hey whats the deal with Matt Leinhart :cry: He going to sign with the Cards or not :idea:

SCUBA STEVE
07-13-2006, 10:46 AM
I ain't skeered just poor :cry:
Sup Fool :boxed: Hey whats the deal with Matt Leinhart :cry: He going to sign with the Cards or not :idea:
I hear you my money tree is dry right now too. lol
You know I havent read a lot into it, but he should sign and stop being a little girl about it.

Ziggy
07-13-2006, 11:07 AM
Ziggy, you making it out this weekend?
Should arrive late Sat......and will still there the following Sat. :)

Ziggy
07-13-2006, 11:09 AM
Sorry no more pic updates for IheartJan.com. The restraining order is still in effect :crossx:
Boats been running great :) has some evil porpusing problems that really hold it back but its just a cruiser anywho. Poor thing is not much to look at :) its been road hard and put away wet many times. Its a good 20ftr but the gels a mess really.
Who put the restraining order on it?
So the boat is no virgin, big deal.....Git-R-reWet :D

Sleek-Jet
07-13-2006, 02:01 PM
Vacation......... Dude, Relax :rollside:
I fig'red mebee you got sick of that cushy gov'ment job and quit... :D :idea:

AZKC
07-13-2006, 02:48 PM
I fig'red mebee you got sick of that cushy gov'ment job and quit... :D :idea:
Well I'm getting sick of no money, may have to back to the dealerships for a while. Maybe go into sales instead of parts and grow up and be like my hero Ziggy, running the store :) But its not even in the planning stages yet :idea:

AZKC
07-13-2006, 02:55 PM
I hear you my money tree is dry right now too. lol
You know I havent read a lot into it, but he should sign and stop being a little girl about it.
Wait till that cute lil daughter of yours gets around 18-25 your money tree will be dead :) . My kid is bleeding me dry here lately. But at least I'm able to help him out.
Man if Lienhart would sign. Plus with all the other new talent and the new Stadium :) hell AZ may just have a team to watch this year :idea:

Magic34
07-13-2006, 03:11 PM
Hey whats the deal with Matt Leinhart :cry: He going to sign with the Cards or not :idea:
He'll sign, he is just waiting for the rest of the rookies to sign.
many teams, including the Cards have a set amount they spend on rookies. Basically, all the other rookies sign for small amounts, and the last rookie standing comes in and takes the rest of the money in the "rookie pool."
I learned this from a previous 1st round pick of the Cards I knew a few years ago. This resulted in a higer signing bonus and larger contract.
I told this info to Todd Heap as well (one of his family members acts as his agent), and he did the same thing and got a ton more money as well in Baltimore. It is the difference of more than $1 million at the very least.
I didn't get a commission from the Heap deal though. :cry: I was told directly by them that this is what they did, and his bonus was huge. :cry:

AZKC
07-13-2006, 03:17 PM
Makes perfect sense :) But I still like the theory that he's all butt hurt :cry: by getting passed over till the tenth pic :)

Ziggy
07-13-2006, 04:44 PM
If Matt hadn't been Punked by Ashton before the draft maybe he'd been better off?????
On second thought, probably not.....its ok to have expectations but you have to be able to handle not realizing those sometimes..... :cry:
He'll sign, like many other top Rook's, after training is half over and he's missed the important stuff.