PDA

View Full Version : pirate song

LAFD
07-12-2006, 09:41 PM
does anybody know where i can get the song from the pirate ride at disneyland. want to burn it onto a cd. thanks...

OCMerrill
07-13-2006, 05:04 AM
Dude - I read this post a while ago and that song is stuck in my head now. :220v:
Ranks right up there with telling someone to think about breathing...then try to forget. :crossx:
There is a Disney "Park Themes" CD sold at the park but I would have to think you could find it elsewhere.
I would throw Yahoo at it. :)

Partycattin
07-13-2006, 07:46 AM
Disney has a "Sounds of the Park" CD. I'm pretty sure it's on there.
While your at it, copy "It's a small world". That sound is a classic!

Her454
07-13-2006, 08:36 AM
While your at it, copy "It's a small world". That sound is a classic!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry: :cry:
> In my head the rest of the damn day <

Huckleberry
07-13-2006, 08:44 AM
Many years ago when I was training new officers in the field I would drive around on a quiet midnight shift and suddenly start humming It's a Small World, or the theme song from the Andy Griffith Show. I'd do it for about five minutes and then stop. Then I'd sit back and wait to see how long it took for the newbie to start humming the same song, or blurt out that they cannot get the friggin song out of their head! :D It never failed! They never made it past 15 minutes.
Many years ago our hostage negotiation team used to play Small World over a loud P.A. system if they had an elongated hostage situation. Eventually the person would give up just to get the negotiators to turn off the music!