PDA

View Full Version : Who makes the best

NashvilleBound
01-08-2006, 02:12 PM
trailer winch? The POS that came with my Magic is bent and the strap bolt is a cut bolt that is rusting :rolleyes: ......maybe when the trailer cracked..... regardless I want to get something good....any ideas?

NashvilleBound
01-08-2006, 02:15 PM
Can't you just use your immense strength to pull the boat onto the trailer? :D :D
If i didnt know better I would think your being a smart ass :rollside: ....but to answer your question yes I could...but do I, no. I work out in the gym....not on the loading ramp.... :rollside: :) Not to say I dont pretend that its REALLLLYY hard to crank when people are watching....sorry, had to throw that in there.

Old Texan
01-08-2006, 03:51 PM
If i didnt know better I would think your being a smart ass :rollside: ....but to answer your question yes I could...but do I, no. I work out in the gym....not on the loading ramp.... :rollside: :) Not to say I dont pretend that its REALLLLYY hard to crank when people are watching....sorry, had to throw that in there.
PM me. I sell winches and can advise you or fix you up at cost. I'm in ATL.

wsuwrhr
01-08-2006, 04:02 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/63gotbillet.jpg

NashvilleBound
01-08-2006, 05:08 PM
Texan...Thank you and you have mail....
wsuwrhr....I am going to visit your site.....just trying to reading into your post :) Ok, I looked all over and didnt see anything like a winch.... are you just teasing me? :220v:

hoolign
01-08-2006, 05:23 PM
trailer winch? The POS that came with my Magic is bent and the strap bolt is a cut bolt that is rusting :rolleyes: ......maybe when the trailer cracked..... regardless I want to get something good....any ideas?
You could just put swb at the back of the boat when your nosed up on the trailer and tell him I'm guiding the front of it..I'm sure in his efforts to crush me...the boat would be positioned! :D

wsuwrhr
01-08-2006, 05:48 PM
No,
no winches, nothing to test it on, me no afford no boat like you big ballers run.
I was just trying to up my post count. :argue: :argue:
Brian

hoolign
01-08-2006, 05:58 PM
No,
no winches, nothing to test it on, me no afford no boat like you big ballers run.
I was just trying to up my post count. :argue: :argue:
Brian
Join the club :D

Mandelon
01-08-2006, 06:00 PM
What was the stock one? A Fulton? MIne stripped gears and broke too. I see a business opportunity for billet, bitchen trailer winches here......

wsuwrhr
01-08-2006, 07:01 PM
What was the stock one? A Fulton? MIne stripped gears and broke too. I see a business opportunity for billet, bitchen trailer winches here......
Something tells me noone will want one.
Brian
:argue: :argue: :argue:

wsuwrhr
01-08-2006, 07:02 PM
Join the club :D
What?
No big boat, or your post count?
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Brian

hoolign
01-08-2006, 07:25 PM
What?
No big boat, or your post count?
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Brian
No big boat! It's not on my priority list.

NashvilleBound
01-09-2006, 04:43 AM
I dont know what kind it is....I know its 1300lb rating is a joke for that size boat.

02HoWaRd26
01-10-2006, 01:52 PM
It would be a great issue to bring up to magic it seems as though your whole dealling has been just oh so great no problems at all on your brand new boat hell its only not even a year old I would bring it in to there grand opening and let them explain all the problems with 50 other soon to be customers standing there....

NashvilleBound
01-10-2006, 03:04 PM
It would be a great issue to bring up to magic it seems as though your whole dealling has been just oh so great no problems at all on your brand new boat hell its only not even a year old I would bring it in to there grand opening and let them explain all the problems with 50 other soon to be customers standing there....
Well, the thought crosses my mind but living in Middle TN is the problem....and a priority issue. Thats not real high on my list of things to do....as much as i love good drama. At this point I have spread the word enough.....from all the PM's and e-mails I think a few people, to say the least, have gone elsewhere to buy a deck boat. I'll just fix it myself, move on.....and enjoy!

ChumpChange
01-10-2006, 03:24 PM
Chuck Norris could round house kick your boat onto the trailer.

WaTchTheGelCoat
01-10-2006, 04:45 PM
Chuck Norris could round house kick your boat onto the trailer.
Since 1940, the year Chuck Norris was born, roundhouse kick related deaths have increased 13,000 percent. LOL

Sean@magic
01-10-2006, 06:24 PM
Why don't you just have Magic send you a new winch. Send me your info and I'll get you a new winch.

riverroyal
01-11-2006, 09:14 AM
Why don't you just have Magic send you a new winch. Send me your info and I'll get you a new winch.
I like sean,he will be doing my service work.

JB in so cal
01-11-2006, 09:20 AM
Not to pile on, Sean. But if I come out this weekend, I'm bringing my bent one, as well.

Sean@magic
01-11-2006, 09:28 AM
Not to pile on, Sean. But if I come out this weekend, I'm bringing my bent one, as well.
Not a problem. I might have to order it so let me know.

riverroyal
01-11-2006, 09:31 AM
the new shop is so far,Id work for you guys,be a nice career change.

JB in so cal
01-11-2006, 09:33 AM
Not a problem. I might have to order it so let me know.
Mine's definitely bent.

Sean@magic
01-11-2006, 09:38 AM
Mine's definitely bent.
lol A lot of customers say that.......we actually just hired a customer of ours. He is working out great and fitting in over here at the new shop.

riverroyal
01-11-2006, 09:47 AM
think Ron will give me a company truck?I can use it to drive back and forth to havasu!

OutCole'd
01-11-2006, 09:55 AM
think Ron will give me a company truck?I can use it to drive back and forth to havasu!
Hell, I bet he would pick it with his Escalade & tow it for you.

riverroyal
01-11-2006, 09:59 AM
a Bentley now,deckboat regatta every weekend.

OutCole'd
01-11-2006, 10:30 AM
a Bentley now,deckboat regatta every weekend.
I bet that would look funny, him towing your boat with his Bentley.

Sean@magic
01-11-2006, 10:46 AM
The shop truck we have you don't want to drive to havasu.....lol.