PDA

View Full Version : Another Dumb Ass New Guy

Dean Machine
01-08-2006, 02:12 PM
After lurking for a few months, I thought I'd jump in. You guys are having way too much fun. Okay, Im ready, bring it on.

tcook33
01-08-2006, 02:16 PM
After lurking for a few months, I thought I'd jump in. You guys are having way too much fun. Okay, Im ready, bring it on.
Fill out ur profile..... :D

hoolign
01-08-2006, 02:21 PM
Welcome dumbass new guy! :mad: Suppose you wanna know how to post pics too :mad: You might as well just huck that camera out with what's left of lunch, cause you'll never figure it out! :mad: Now lets all join hands and sing kumby fukkin ya.. cause dumbass decided to sign in :mad:
:D

Tom Brown
01-08-2006, 02:22 PM
How are those new Y-fronts working out, Hooli?

hoolign
01-08-2006, 02:23 PM
How are those new Y-fronts working out, Hooli?
TO TIGHT :mad:

Tom Brown
01-08-2006, 02:25 PM
TO TIGHT :mad:
Make sure you're only stuffing cock through the door in the front you piss or wank. The rest of the time, it can stay inside.

hoolign
01-08-2006, 02:29 PM
Make sure you're only stuffing cock through the door in the front you piss or wank. The rest of the time, it can stay inside.
WHAT?? :mad: The fukking things are on backwards???? :mad:

FMluvswater
01-08-2006, 02:31 PM
Welcome to the fun, Dean Machine. I see the pre pre-hazing has begun. :D Good luck. :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-08-2006, 02:31 PM
Welcome to the madness. :) :)

Kim Hanson
01-08-2006, 02:38 PM
Welcome to the Sand Pit, stay on your side and don't throw shit around........( . )( . )........... :cool:

Kim Hanson
01-08-2006, 02:39 PM
Welcome to the madness. :) :)
I thought this was hell !...........( . )( . ).........Tom and Hooligan are here :p

Tom Brown
01-08-2006, 02:42 PM
WHAT?? :mad: The fukking things are on backwards???? :mad:
Are you trying to make it faster for anal sex, or something?
Oh yeah... Welcome, Dream Machine. Try to keep the drama to a minimum. We're sensitive and shit.

Kim Hanson
01-08-2006, 02:45 PM
Are you trying to make it faster for anal sex, or something?
Oh yeah... Welcome, Dream Machine. Try to keep the drama to a minimum. We're sensitive and shit.
Tom....I think his name was Dean ........( . )( . )........... :p

Tom Brown
01-08-2006, 02:47 PM
Tom....I think his name was Dean ........( . )( . )........... :p
WTF? He just got here and already he's changing his screen name? What kind of bullshit is that? :mad:

Kim Hanson
01-08-2006, 02:50 PM
WTF? He just got here and already he's changing his screen name? What kind of bullshit is that? :mad:
I bet he wants to try out Bench Racers next :p ........( . )( . )...........

Debbolas
01-08-2006, 02:50 PM
Welcome!
Please don't ask Hooli how to post pics...there is a nice easy thread to read all about it. (If you have problems PM me ;) )
Also, it is mandatory to post pics of your boat and then Tom Brown needs to see someones boobs, doesn't really matter who, you can claim they are your girlfriends/wifes/etc.....

Tom Brown
01-08-2006, 02:54 PM
Hi Deb.
It's great to see you around again. :)
I'm sorry about the attitude earlier. Sometimes Hooli really pisses me off. :mad:

Debbolas
01-08-2006, 02:57 PM
Hey Tom,
it's ok, I'm use to your little squabbles with Hoolie....(ya know what they say about couples that fight....... :) )

PlyaPlya22
01-08-2006, 02:58 PM
Welcome to the zoo. There are all kinds of animals in here, the only thing that is missing is the zoo keeper!! Everytime someone things they can run this place :rolleyes:, they come up M.I.A.....so a word to the wise...just be an animal like everyone else!!!! ;)
PLYA

Tom Brown
01-08-2006, 02:59 PM
ya know what they say about couples that fight.......
They have great make up sex? :idea:

Debbolas
01-08-2006, 03:00 PM
They have great make up sex? :idea:
Do ya like my Custom Sig line?
Mike is my hero :p

FMluvswater
01-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Do ya like my Custom Sig line?
Mike is my hero :p
You suck up! :p :D

Debbolas
01-08-2006, 03:06 PM
You suck up! :p :D
Hey, I'm owned, what can I do?
LOL :rolleyes:

Jbb
01-08-2006, 03:09 PM
Welcome new guy....Brown was a dumbass new guy...years ago...most people still call him dumbass.... :p

Kim Hanson
01-08-2006, 03:12 PM
Welcome new guy....Brown was a dumbass new guy...years ago...most people still call him dumbass.... :p
Don't start trying to con****em up now Brain, BR's say I am the dumbass...... :crossx: ( . )( . )........... :p

FMluvswater
01-08-2006, 03:14 PM
Hey, I'm owned, what can I do?
LOL :rolleyes:
Don't spoil him if you suck up he'll expect it from all of us (mostly me :( )

Debbolas
01-08-2006, 03:17 PM
you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar
;)

Jbb
01-08-2006, 03:17 PM
Don't start tring to con****em up now Brain, BR's say I am the dumbass...... :crossx: ( . )( . )........... :p
Sorry Kim....all Im gettin is !@!@#$$%%&^^FU$%^&&FU%GURU@#$$%%&^Manky@#@#$^%%!!

Kim Hanson
01-08-2006, 03:19 PM
Sorry Kim....all Im gettin is !@!@#$$%%&^^FU$%^&&FU%GURU@#$$%%&^Manky@#@#$^%%!!
What the translater broke again..........( . )( . )............ :p

Old Texan
01-08-2006, 03:24 PM
It's a lot like driving in one of the traffic centers of congestion, don't use your traffic signals, just F'ing move. There's a problem at this time of year with cabin fever. You've already arroused the locked up Canadians and they want new meat etiher in your innocent form or any way it drops in to their deprved world. Sex hounds they are. Several of the female keepers try to sooth their delirium but it's hopeless for the most part.
Brown and Hoolie appear to be basically harmless on the surface but will put you into positions questioning your manhood at least and your very existance at the outer limits. Hanson on the other hand is a very dangerous degenerate that travels the net like a vulture, sucking up the unwary and spitting them out into a dimension of sexual and confusing scenarios. Dangerous character indeed.
Step lightly Grasshopper. It is indeed a dangerous world you have foolishly announced your entry into.
Side note: Damn I'm drunk........Tipped the litle Mexican oyster sucker at Pappadeaux's $10 and had 30 plump oysters for the price of 24, Tipped the barkeep and had 2 free pitchers, had my designated driver carry me home, and will now attack my wife and neighbor lady with shellfish induced passion. Further news at 11:00

FMluvswater
01-08-2006, 03:25 PM
you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar
;)
Don't want no flies! :D

Debbolas
01-08-2006, 03:28 PM
Don't want no flies! :D
LOL :p
Remember, FM, just the other day, when you remarked upon the dazzling layout of the Rex Marine catalog? I just glanced at it and you know, your right! IT is a dazzling display of boat parts and accesories:D:D:D
Debbolas<----------FM's sister in the sig line doghouse
:p

cc322
01-08-2006, 03:28 PM
South OC sounds familiar :wink: J/K welcome

FMluvswater
01-08-2006, 03:35 PM
Remember, FM, just the other day, when you remarked upon the dazzling layout of the Rex Marine catalog? I just glanced at it and you know, your right! IT is a dazzling display of boat parts and accesories:D:D:D
I LOVE YOU, Sis! :D

Kim Hanson
01-08-2006, 04:30 PM
It's a lot like driving in one of the traffic centers of congestion, don't use your traffic signals, just F'ing move. There's a problem at this time of year with cabin fever. You've already arroused the locked up Canadians and they want new meat etiher in your innocent form or any way it drops in to their deprved world. Sex hounds they are. Several of the female keepers try to sooth their delirium but it's hopeless for the most part.
Brown and Hoolie appear to be basically harmless on the surface but will put you into positions questioning your manhood at least and your very existance at the outer limits. Hanson on the other hand is a very dangerous degenerate that travels the net like a vulture, sucking up the unwary and spitting them out into a dimension of sexual and confusing scenarios. Dangerous character indeed.
Step lightly Grasshopper. It is indeed a dangerous world you have foolishly announced your entry into.
Side note: Damn I'm drunk........Tipped the litle Mexican oyster sucker at Pappadeaux's $10 and had 30 plump oysters for the price of 24, Tipped the barkeep and had 2 free pitchers, had my designated driver carry me home, and will now attack my wife and neighbor lady with shellfish induced passion. Further news at 11:00
I'm not that bad :p ..........( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
01-08-2006, 04:33 PM
How the hell did you get a catalog ? I have been on that waiting list for ever, I will probably have another birthday before I get one..........( . )( . )......... :p

OGShocker
01-08-2006, 04:40 PM
The real "dumbass" haSn't even Welcomed you yet. Until he Blows in here, let me.
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: Welcome to the JUNGLE!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

maxwedge
01-08-2006, 04:44 PM
You guys are kidding about the Rex catalog right? Because I know that there is no such thing.

OGShocker
01-08-2006, 04:48 PM
You guys are kidding about the Rex catalog right? Because I know that there is no such thing.
Yes there is! (http://shopping.rexmar.com/)
Now, bring that bitch out here so my Lab can tap her. ;) :D :D :D

hoolign
01-08-2006, 04:49 PM
Hi Deb.
It's great to see you around again. :)
I'm sorry about the attitude earlier. Sometimes Hooli really pisses me off. :mad:
Bench racing fag! :mad:

Debbolas
01-08-2006, 04:51 PM
My Rex Marine Catalog is on the coffee table right next to my Hot Boat Magazine.............(Oh, and Scream is wearing his Hot Boat T-shirt)
:D:D:D:D

hoolign
01-08-2006, 04:51 PM
Welcome!
Please don't ask Hooli how to post pics...there is a nice easy thread to read all about it. (If you have problems PM me ;) )
Also, it is mandatory to post pics of your boat and then Tom Brown needs to see someones boobs, doesn't really matter who, you can claim they are your girlfriends/wifes/etc.....
Yeah ..cause I got tired of explaining it 3 years before Deb got logged in :p

Kim Hanson
01-08-2006, 04:52 PM
I signed up for one, still hasn't came though...........( . )( . )....... :)

Kim Hanson
01-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Bench racing fag! :mad:
I have not seen him in there, is he a wannabe Hooigan :p ......( . )( . )........okay, maybe I did see him in there once or twice! It was to do with Maxima's :p

Kim Hanson
01-08-2006, 04:57 PM
My Rex Marine Catalog is on the coffee table right next to my Hot Boat Magazine.............(Oh, and Scream is wearing his Hot Boat T-shirt)
:D:D:D:D
Ya, and I have a Unicorn in my back yard with the polar bears.........( . )( . ).......... :p

Jbb
01-08-2006, 06:23 PM
Don't start trying to con****em up now Brain, BR's say I am the dumbass...... :crossx: ( . )( . )........... :p
You know Kim ...the more I read ..the less I understand.....I gotta tell ya....you dont come off a whole lot clearer on video either... (http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00550.wmv)

Kim Hanson
01-08-2006, 06:27 PM
You know Kim ...the more I read ..the less I understand.....I gotta tell ya....you dont come off a whole lot clearer on video either... (http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00550.wmv)
Holy shit, I went old and grey ........( . )( . ).....I understood that chit , he lost a fish in the bay :p

Old Texan
01-08-2006, 07:13 PM
I'm not that bad :p ..........( . )( . )............
Oh pshaw......don't be so modest..... :p

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-08-2006, 07:24 PM
I'll keep it simple:
Welcome new guy.
BTW, what the heck is a "woodsman"? Are you like, a lumberjack, or something'? In the OC? Elaborate please, I'm curious. :rollside:

JetBoatRich
01-08-2006, 07:26 PM
welcome and watch out for :crossx: ........

Kim Hanson
01-08-2006, 07:56 PM
Oh pshaw......don't be so modest..... :p
Modest, hell I play a mean game of retard........( . )( . ).......Or would that be challenged :p

Kim Hanson
01-08-2006, 07:58 PM
I'll keep it simple:
Welcome new guy.
BTW, what the heck is a "woodsman"? Are you like, a lumberjack, or something'? In the OC? Elaborate please, I'm curious. :rollside:
He has a Canoe.........( . )( . )......hand built :p