PDA

View Full Version : CLASSIC RIVER DAVE for his 17000 post

Kilrtoy
07-13-2006, 05:10 PM
Here's the problem with that. They keep adding shit on and the cops now probably have some common sense to them as to what the ordinances/laws were made for. The next generation of cops (which it seems they usually change every 3 - 5 years?) will have no idea, and then they go on this crazy fresh outta the academy gonna pick on everybody that made fun of them in highschool power trip. The ordinances and laws are now written in such a fashion that they no longer protect the citizens! Which is the purpose of government in the first place! Same as the DUI Laws now! The laws were originally written to keep drunks off the road. Originally it was .15 people kept dieing so they lowered it to .10, more people kept dieing but instead of really cracking down on the .15's etc.. they lowered it to .08 , people kept dieing, but instead of solving the problems with the "drunks" now they add 2 hours before or after driving and the phrase "Impaired to the slightest degree!" Well what the fock does that mean? I'll tell you exactly what it means, a cop can arrest you for a DUI if you were drinking the NIGHT BEFORE! All of a sudden .08 doesn't mean shit, and although your probably not a huge threat at that level in most cases, the cops now have free reign to take your ass to jail.. But wait it gets better. People are still dieing, so now they come out with stiffer penalties/fines. .15 + is an extreme DUI etc..

Tom Brown
07-13-2006, 05:13 PM
Yeah... that's quality material right there. :D

No Name
07-13-2006, 05:17 PM
Yeah... that's quality material right there. :D
:)

Jrocket
07-13-2006, 05:17 PM
Spoken like a true alcoholic.

Tom Brown
07-13-2006, 05:19 PM
Here's something:
If straying from your regular brand causes an intense headache so bad you're scared to run out of 'the usual', you may have a drinking problem. :D :D :D

RiverDave
07-13-2006, 05:25 PM
Spoken like a true alcoholic.
At what point does an alchy become an X alchy?
RD <--- haven't gotten drunk since memorial day

Tom Brown
07-13-2006, 05:29 PM
Never.

topless
07-13-2006, 05:36 PM
My name is Dave and I'm an ex Alchy since MEmorial day. :crossx:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-13-2006, 05:42 PM
My name is Angie and I'm an ex-alchy since last weekend, and I'm probably going to fall of the wagon next Wednesday (just a hunch). :D

Sportin' Wood
07-14-2006, 06:21 AM
My name is Angie and I'm an ex-alchy since last weekend, and I'm probably going to fall of the wagon next Wednesday (just a hunch). :D
Be carefull that fawker ran me over this morning.

Cas
07-14-2006, 07:42 AM
I can't believe you all haven't figured the BUI/OUI/DUI thing out yet......just change your last name to Kennedy and you're exempt from the laws.

07-14-2006, 07:47 AM
When you become a quitter!!! :skull:

Jordy
07-14-2006, 07:50 AM
When you become a quitter!!! :skull:
Nobody likes a quitter. :notam: :D

JetBoatRich
07-14-2006, 07:54 AM
Quitters never win and winners never quit :rolleyes:

lucky
07-14-2006, 08:05 AM
screw the stop drinking thing -- full throttle buddy

Ziggy
07-14-2006, 08:09 AM
I can't believe you all haven't figured the BUI/OUI/DUI thing out yet......just change your last name to Kennedy and you're exempt from the laws.
Fricken Ted looks like he's tossed his share back.......his face is so rutty you can't tell if its the Grand Canyon and all its tributaries or a Sharpea