PDA

View Full Version : ok who the puck is shammond williams?

a catered life
07-14-2006, 06:03 AM
some average guard who has been playing in the euro league for 2 years.....anyone know aany thing about this guy?

Jyruiz
07-14-2006, 09:50 AM
some average guard who has been playing in the euro league for 2 years.....anyone know aany thing about this guy?
He played behind Payton in Seattle and he is really a combo guard who can shoot the ball from the outside. Combo meaning he plays the point because of his hight, but he really plays more like a 2. And not that it matters, but he is also Kevin Garnets cousin.

KineticoH20
07-14-2006, 10:28 AM
He's a scrub and I can't believe we wasted money on him, Smush is way better, and sasha should be much improved this year, we need size, rebounding, and defense, scoring is not our problem.

Jyruiz
07-14-2006, 10:38 AM
He's a scrub and I can't believe we wasted money on him, Smush is way better, and sasha should be much improved this year, we need size, rebounding, and defense, scoring is not our problem.
No, but outside shooting is, the Lakers have to spread the floor so they can cut better in he triangle offense.

Not So Fast
07-14-2006, 12:46 PM
How do people come up with these names Shammond, Smush, Shanenay, Taunequa for Gods sake, can we say Eubonics :idea: NSF

KLEPTOW
07-14-2006, 12:55 PM
How do people come up with these names Shammond, Smush, Shanenay, Taunequa for Gods sake, can we say Eubonics :idea: NSF
Can you say Dick Head.......................Or just look in the mirror

BajaMike
07-14-2006, 12:58 PM
He's a scrub and I can't believe we wasted money on him, Smush is way better.
I think that's the first time I saw someone say something good about Smush in a long time....I think he's a looser..... :argue:
:idea:

Not So Fast
07-14-2006, 02:58 PM
Can you say Dick Head.......................Or just look in the mirror
I'd just see you if it was a dick head, meat

Debbolas
07-14-2006, 03:04 PM
I don't know
:skull:

KLEPTOW
07-14-2006, 03:06 PM
I'd just see you if it was a dick head, meat
See my Nuts on your chin....

Not So Fast
07-14-2006, 03:08 PM
See my Nuts on your chin....
I quit, you win

Debbolas
07-14-2006, 03:08 PM
no
:skull:

KLEPTOW
07-14-2006, 03:35 PM
I quit, you win
No we all lose, everytime someone like you leaves there closet door open and the racist B.S. slips out.

dmontzsta
07-14-2006, 05:17 PM
Rumor has it the Lakers picked him up to try and lure KG. This is what is floating around the Lakers forums, but you never know until it happens.
The Lakers have made decent upgrades this off season. I am still very impressed with their play to end last season and that was with Mihm hurt, just when he was starting to peak. Bynum is averaging over 20 points in the summer league and Farmar is doing very well. The Lakers should be very solid next season, with Williams and Radmanovic teams will be forced to spread the D, leaving the inside a little more open for Odom, Kobe and Brown to work.

a catered life
07-16-2006, 01:03 PM
Rumor has it the Lakers picked him up to try and lure KG. This is what is floating around the Lakers forums, but you never know until it happens.
The Lakers have made decent upgrades this off season. I am still very impressed with their play to end last season and that was with Mihm hurt, just when he was starting to peak. Bynum is averaging over 20 points in the summer league and Farmar is doing very well. The Lakers should be very solid next season, with Williams and Radmanovic teams will be forced to spread the D, leaving the inside a little more open for Odom, Kobe and Brown to work.
i agree but we still need to beef up a little..... we keep getting these small (size wise) guys which will not help up at rebounding and will hurt us on defense :idea: if we can pick up KG who's going