PDA

View Full Version : Before it closes !!!!!!!!

Not So Fast
07-14-2006, 09:16 AM
I was wondering who all you guys think has "Squatters Rights in the channel" I mean who do you see there the most? I vote for "CLAY", he is sort of like the GREETER in Laguna Beach used to be. Clay is always parked in his Carrerra in just about the same place almost everytime we go to the channel. By himself always and just a heck of a friendly good guy. Anyway, he gets my vote!! :D NSF

Todd969
07-14-2006, 09:19 AM
Yep, Mr Y Knot is always friendly and will likely get his own mooring spot when the wall is done.

Havasu_Dreamin
07-14-2006, 09:19 AM
Channel Bums

SoCalSouthpaw
07-14-2006, 09:55 AM
They all sit there like a roost of crows, none of them can afford gas to power thier overpriced wannabe go fast boats, so they just sit there :p :p and roast in sun :) :) .
Scott
Can I get a AMEN BRUTHA?? LMAO!

Not So Fast
07-14-2006, 10:20 AM
Well, we certainly have a couple of sourpusses dont we, so quick to condemn. It must be really great to be so PERFECT, yeah right! :yuk: NSF

2Driver
07-14-2006, 10:31 AM
I was wondering who all you guys think has "Squatters Rights in the channel"
I thought they put in public restrooms several years ago? :D :D

Havasu1986
07-14-2006, 11:07 AM
Clay is always parked in his Carrerra in just about the same place almost everytime we go to the channel. By himself always and just a heck of a friendly good guy. Anyway, he gets my vote!! :D NSF
Always see him.

Havasu_Dreamin
07-14-2006, 11:25 AM
Well, we certainly have a couple of sourpusses dont we, so quick to condemn. It must be really great to be so PERFECT, yeah right! :yuk: NSF
I meant the pontoon with the Channel Bums on the back.....

Not So Fast
07-14-2006, 11:59 AM
No not you, the other two guys that spend their time so much wiser and have so much more fun doing the same thing only somewhere else. WTF, I enjoy watching all the fine boats going by, what the hell is wrong with that!!!! :D NSF

Not So Fast
07-14-2006, 12:06 PM
No not you HD, the other two guys that spend their time so much more wise doing probably the same thing they criticize except somwhere better WTF! I love watching all the fantastic boats going by as do a lot of folks! :cool: NSF