PDA

View Full Version : Guage Bezels RED 15 pcs

BadBahner
07-16-2006, 01:22 PM
Click here for photos (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=280008466096&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT)
I took these bezels off my hallett when I changed out the Dash. They are a little faded but will still work great.

'75 Miller
07-16-2006, 02:55 PM
Epay. Bummer.

BadBahner
07-16-2006, 10:14 PM
Epay. Bummer.
The last two things I posted for sale here didn't pan out because the guys would just flake. There is no obligation. At least this way I know people are little more serious when they win the auction.

Rexone
07-16-2006, 10:20 PM
Flakes on an internet forum? oh cmon now... :)

BadBahner
07-16-2006, 10:31 PM
Flakes on an internet forum? oh cmon now... :)
Hehe... :)

'75 Miller
07-17-2006, 06:29 AM
That's cool. For the seller I see your point about epay. Most folks won't flake out 'cuz they don't want bad feedback. But the last-second divebombers who show no interest until it's too late to counter their bid kinda suck.

BadBahner
07-17-2006, 06:47 AM
That's cool. For the seller I see your point about epay. Most folks won't flake out 'cuz they don't want bad feedback. But the last-second divebombers who show no interest until it's too late to counter their bid kinda suck.
Yes those guys kinda suck. The only thing they take away is someone getting an item too cheap. If you will pay 50 bucks then set your max up to 50. If they outbid you then it was more than you wanted to pay anyway.
Don't bid 5 bucks and hope to get the item for a steal, you will only be dissappointed when the snipers outbid you. I never get snaked but I always seem to pay market value for my winnings.

myoung
07-17-2006, 05:24 PM
Just gotta learn how to beat us...........uh, I mean them.........at their own game. :crossx:
Seriously, it's not about showing no interest until the end, it's about not encouraging the amature newbies to run up the price. Bidding at the end keeps you from getting caught up in the frenzy and paying too much. I've seen guys run up the price on something used they could get cheaper brand new, and that's before adding the shipping. The newbies just don't do their homework before bidding.

'75 Miller
07-17-2006, 09:50 PM
Oh trust me I know how to play the game. I know what an item is worth to me. But I also understand how easy it is to sneak up to the high bid and win at the last second by .05! I've sniped many an item on epay . I'm only cryin' now because I won't be around to divebomb these bezels with 5 seconds left!

myoung
07-17-2006, 11:25 PM
Ahhh...........so you're a divebomber too! :crossx:

BadBahner
07-22-2006, 01:21 PM
Ahhh...........so you're a divebomber too! :crossx:
I love watching someone have the winning bid for 6 days just to get snaked at the end...

myoung
07-23-2006, 12:19 PM
I love watching someone have the winning bid for 6 days just to get snaked at the end...
Kinda like this auction. ;)
BTW, what's with charging tax, your listing doesn't mention anything about it, not cool. :hammerhea

'75 Miller
07-23-2006, 01:33 PM
It's like I said, I wasn't gonna be around @ the auction's end. Oh well, my loss. I did drive your item's price up, so you're welcome! Kidding of course!

myoung
07-23-2006, 05:28 PM
It's like I said, I wasn't gonna be around @ the auction's end. Oh well, my loss. I did drive your item's price up, so you're welcome! Kidding of course!
No problem, I got them well under my max. BadBahner thanks you though. :p

myoung
07-27-2006, 04:23 PM
Sweet, got these in the mail today. :rollside:
Next stop, off to the powder coater, gonna look bitchen when I get the whole thing together.
Hey, thanks for the refund on the tax, you da man! :cool:

BadBahner
08-23-2006, 02:44 PM
Sweet, got these in the mail today. :rollside:
Next stop, off to the powder coater, gonna look bitchen when I get the whole thing together.
Hey, thanks for the refund on the tax, you da man! :cool:
I am glad you like them. Sorry about the tax thing. Post pics when they are done.
Eric