PDA

View Full Version : new pet store

hava life
07-17-2006, 08:53 PM
I know it's not about boats but a lot of people take their pets with them when they go boating.I wanted to see if anyone has been here and if so what are your thoughts? You can walk to it from the channel by the new condos.http://www.finditinlakehavasu.com/scraps.html

Warlockjer
07-17-2006, 08:58 PM
We use it all the time. Nice people :) :)

Hardly Satisfied
07-18-2006, 01:43 AM
very cool ,think i will have to check it out

RitcheyRch
07-18-2006, 05:19 AM
My dogs would definitely be in heaven if were to take them there.

Havasu1986
07-18-2006, 06:20 AM
On Fathers day weekend I wasn't thinking and parked by Cha Bones to walk my 2 dogs down to the new condos to meet some freinds. As soon as the dogs hit the asphalt they jumped back in the truck. Heard about a pet store in the area because of a earlier thread on H.B. and looked up and there it was. Went inside and bought 2 pairs of doggie shoes and away we went. The sales lady was real nice, let me take the shoes outside to try them on the dogs.

hava life
07-18-2006, 07:53 PM
I'm glad to hear that some of you have been able to make it into the store :) We haven't been able to do much boating lately :cry: Hopefully we can get back out on the water soon. Last time we got towed on the 4th of July up at Topoc due to the carb. not getting enough use this year. If you saw someone getting towed to Topoc then up to Moabi that was us. Anyway if your out in the channel you can park by the new condos and walk across the street to the store. We're next to Shooters. If you need anything for the pets come on in.

Bolties
07-19-2006, 12:49 PM
Great shop. Stopped in today for some dog food and other stuff (toys etc.) Employees were great, extremely knowledgeable of their products. I never knew how misfed my dogs were. They also spoiled the heck out of our two dogs which is a great excuse to bring them along again next time.