PDA

View Full Version : Lucky is heading to Reno

lucky
07-18-2006, 06:41 AM
Leaving Friday night -
Any of you fockers want to hang with us Saturday ? We are hitting Reno and doing the local night clubs ( friend is in a band ) for a whole lot of head banging and drinkin -- any takers - pm me and I'll give ya my cell ! Chris

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-18-2006, 06:54 AM
Have fun! I'm sure it's a lot cooler there. Still hot, but not 110!

lucky
07-18-2006, 08:18 AM
Have fun! I'm sure it's a lot cooler there. Still hot, but not 110!
Thanks Ang - Be safe

Dave C
07-18-2006, 08:20 AM
we better warn all the livestock... ;) :rollside:

lucky
07-18-2006, 08:46 AM
just got word - we are heading to lahabe( lake ) to watch some flatty's play - Morg are ya going ?

lucky
07-18-2006, 08:47 AM
dude - that was buuuuuhhhhhaaaadddd :)

Dave C
07-18-2006, 09:05 AM
:sqeyes: nice....
dude - that was buuuuuhhhhhaaaadddd :)

spectratoad
07-18-2006, 10:34 AM
just got word - we are heading to lahabe( lake ) to watch some flatty's play - Morg are ya going ?
Do you mean Lahontan?
We will be at Tower Park this weekend otherwise we would hang out for sure. Always can put a party on the schedule. :cool:

dmontzsta
07-18-2006, 10:46 AM
If your friend needs CDs, tell him to hit me up! :)

lucky
07-18-2006, 12:25 PM
Do you mean Lahontan?
We will be at Tower Park this weekend otherwise we would hang out for sure. Always can put a party on the schedule. :cool:
yea thats it

Biglue
07-18-2006, 01:31 PM
No need to go to that extent......just warn the bulls and donkeys. :crossx:

Rexone
07-18-2006, 01:45 PM
Have a good one Lucky (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=gay+bars+Reno+nv)
Try not to harass the sheep along the road too much. It upsets their wool production you know.

lucky
07-18-2006, 01:50 PM
Have a good one Lucky (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=gay+bars+Reno+nv)
Try not to harass the sheep along the road too much. It upsets their wool production you know.
lmao off -- where did you get that ?? out of your "my favorites " lmao
Ok now this is going to Sound gay -- I need to order a aquamet 22 shaft will send you my demensions tomorrow and some saftey collars -- I need to know what the ( are ya ready ) turn around time is -- When will you have a satisfied customer ?

lucky
07-18-2006, 01:51 PM
we better warm up all the livestock... ;) :rollside:
We know just how close you are to san fran -:)

Rexone
07-18-2006, 01:54 PM
lmao off -- where did you get that ?? out of your "my favorites " lmao
Ok now this is going to Sound gay -- I need to order a aquamet 22 shaft will send you my demensions tomorrow and some saftey collars -- I need to know what the ( are ya ready ) turn around time is -- When will you have a satisfied customer ?
We can normally ship a new shaft within one or two days max. As far as turnaround time it's up to you what you do with it when you get it. We really don't need to know. :)

Dave C
07-18-2006, 02:08 PM
hey listen here.. don't drag me into this just because you go to frisco to play "drop the quarter and see what happens"
I stay far away from that place. :yuk:
homo...
We know just how close you are to san fran -:)

lucky
07-18-2006, 02:10 PM
hey listen here.. don't drag me into this just because you go to frisco to play "drop the quarter and see what happens"
I stay far away from that place. :yuk:
homo...
lmao --nice -- how's that tatto on your ass " r U n " and it wasn't because your a JOgger :)

acatitude
07-18-2006, 02:12 PM
We can normally ship a new shaft within one or two days max. As far as turnaround time it's up to you what you do with it when you get it. We really don't need to know. :)
LMAO

lucky
07-18-2006, 02:12 PM
I have to re bush my shaft :)

lucky
07-19-2006, 09:23 AM
Brian said get up off your ass and make my shaft -- ps polish the big end - i like it fast

Dave C
07-19-2006, 10:02 AM
noboby wants to know what you do with your shaft...... being all don't ask don't tell n shiat ;)

Rexone
07-19-2006, 01:55 PM
Brian said get up off your ass and make my shaft -- ps polish the big end - i like it fast
Actually Rod will be cutting and keying your prop shaft. :D Fornutately you don't live close by or I'm sure you'd be over here trying to take his mind off his work.
Would you like it shipped along with a plastic bonnet? The key slot edges can be a little sharp I've heard.

lucky
07-19-2006, 02:13 PM
Actually Rod will be cutting and keying your prop shaft. :D Fornutately you don't live close by or I'm sure you'd be over here trying to take his mind off his work.
Would you like it shipped along with a plastic bonnet? The key slot edges can be a little sharp I've heard.
so Rod is your Shaft man -- I'm a lil inexperienced in inserting it in bushings Does heated Ky work -- and yes -- I'll take the Ribbed protectors, much better grip - can nver be too safe ya know .....
Brian said he would throw in some of those Rainbow :crossx: Rex stickes --- lmao - Ohh you wait , i have a plan .................