PDA

View Full Version : How long will this last???????????????

Rod-64
07-19-2006, 12:52 AM
Anderson and Kid Rock To Marry
Pamela Anderson and on-again, off-again fiance Kid Rock are set to tie the knot later this month in St. Tropez, France. The former Baywatch star posted a message on her website on Tuesday, revealing the details behind the whirlwind wedding. Anderson's representative confirmed to American publication Us Weekly, "They've been close for a very long time and decided that now is the right time to take the next step. They couldn't be happier about their future together." Anderson and Kid Rock, real name Robert James Richie, will wed on July 29 aboard a yacht near the posh French Riviera town. In a statement on her web site she says, "Yes. I'm finally getting remarried... it's been a whirlwind... spontaneous, but well thought through. Feels like I've been stuck in a time warp. Not able to let go of my family picture... it's been sad and lonely and frustrating... I've raised my kids alone in hope of a miracle. Well my miracle came and went. And came back and came back because he knew that I'd wake up one day and realise that I was waiting for nothing. I'm moving on... I feel like I'm finally free... I'm in love. I'm happy... I see the light... sounds dramatic but it's true.. I know some women can relate to this. My children are getting older. They know the truth and they are strong, smart kids. They love their Dad. They love their new Step-Dad who they've known for yearsÂ…time will pass. Wounds will heal. Some people may never grow up. Actions speak louder than words... Watch!" Anderson has two sons Dylan and Brandon from her previous marriage to Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee, while Kid Rock has a son, Robert James Ritchie Jr., from a previous relationship.

Hardly Satisfied
07-19-2006, 01:00 AM
time will tell :rollside:

RitcheyRch
07-19-2006, 03:51 AM
Not sure. Based on both their history it wont last long.