PDA

View Full Version : Ladys: if your getting a divorce, don't do this...

YeLLowBoaT
07-19-2006, 03:29 AM
http://pictureserver.funnyjunk.com/pics2/cheathusband.jpg
There just went most of the money she was going to get.... I smell a side suit for pain and suffering....I hope it was worth it.
I mean come on if your goin go to do something like that, atleast don't leave a paper trail.

Jbb
07-19-2006, 03:31 AM
Emily seems,....I dunno.........bitter...... :p

Rod-64
07-19-2006, 03:31 AM
Could it be like one of those Church sign generator programs, or the real thing??

YeLLowBoaT
07-19-2006, 03:33 AM
Could it be like one of those Church sign generator programs, or the real thing??
I really don't know, I got it off www.funnyjunk.com 50/50 chance.

Rod-64
07-19-2006, 03:37 AM
I really don't know, I got it off www.funnyjunk.com 50/50 chance.
Well, I'm just glad my name's not Steven just in case. :crossx:

JetBoatRich
07-19-2006, 03:45 AM
she may have got his attention now :rolleyes:

RitcheyRch
07-19-2006, 04:17 AM
Heard was a billboard for some new cable TV show.

centerhill condor
07-19-2006, 04:37 AM
sounds like he had a great time! something to tell the drinkin' buddies about for years to come! woo hoo! and what's money anyway. The day my first ex wife left she was mad.. go figure red head... anyway I tried to console her and she leveled off a bit... I told her not to go away mad... you know the rest of the story. Cost $100k and took 4 years but at the end of it all I think I got my money's worth. Haven't heard/seen her since '99 and that is a good thing! a loser leave town match.
AT the end of the divorce trial her counsel handed me a list of everything I took when I left and said she wanted it back... I said, "go rub a lamp" the judge agreed. I've fed dozens of women on the plates and flatware from the first ex's first wedding! Revenge is living well! I'm sure old steve is doing just fine!
In a weird way I kinda admire my first ex wife... takes a lot of guts to move back in with dear old mom and dad at age 31! I know I couldn't do it. :p

Garrddogg
07-19-2006, 04:46 AM
its not a program, Its a real sign (saw it on the news) BUT dont know the tru pourpose of the sign though..

Old Texan
07-19-2006, 04:57 AM
Sounds like Emily was disappointed with the size of Steven's package and Steven took his little friend out for a walk on the skanky side.

Jbb
07-19-2006, 05:17 AM
Steven went out and got some stanky on his hangdown...... :p

RitcheyRch
07-19-2006, 05:27 AM
Saw on the news last night but cant find the darn article. :mad:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-19-2006, 06:10 AM
I just heard on KROQ this morning, its not real. Its a publicity stunt for something. Its up in LA and New York.

centerhill condor
07-19-2006, 06:13 AM
it'll be real soon enough...

core attitude
07-19-2006, 06:25 AM
I just heard on KROQ this morning, its not real. Its a publicity stunt for something. Its up in LA and New York.
Ditto.............
http://commercial-archive.com/791e47b7f09c3ef030d7a29989118702/2006/julyjpgs/posterimage.jpg
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1219/3272/320/FAVORITE.0.jpg
Nuff said..........

RitcheyRch
07-19-2006, 07:44 AM
Thats what I said in the beginning..... :argue:

core attitude
07-19-2006, 07:51 AM
Thats what I said in the beginning..... :argue:
Easy............we had your back on this one.......here's the fake blog. (http://thatgirlemily.blogspot.com/2006/07/this-photo-is-what-ive-been-talking.html)

mrswetdream3
07-19-2006, 10:44 AM
I love it! I would do it just because. But I would pay more for a pic on it too. :devil:
So is it real or is it part of a show? The show that the PI goes and tapes the cheating spouse. Then on one of the "sex outting" the other spouse shows up with the PI and camara crew. Boy do some people flip out. It is a good show.
PS I love my mr.

ratso
07-19-2006, 10:53 AM
...apparently she wasn't taking care of her man at home... or she put on a few extra pounds... :rollside:

RitcheyRch
07-19-2006, 11:04 AM
No harm no foul, was only kidding. :)
Easy............we had your back on this one.......here's the fake blog. (http://thatgirlemily.blogspot.com/2006/07/this-photo-is-what-ive-been-talking.html)

Beer-30
07-19-2006, 11:18 AM
.....something about "Hath No Fury". I know there's more to it.

Tom Brown
07-19-2006, 12:09 PM
I wonder why Steven left her. :D
Let's get her on here. :idea:

probablecause
07-19-2006, 12:46 PM
The problem is that most women think that they can just throw their husbands out on their ass and the judge will give them everything. Luckily, here in California, with the housing prices the way they are, the judge will ask the wife is she can buy out her husband's interest and when most say no, then the judge will ask the husband, who will then say yes. Nothing like an apartment as a wake up call for "entitled" women.

ROZ
07-19-2006, 02:17 PM
I thought about doing that :D Damn bitch! :D
PC, This appears to be correct...lol..."Nothing like an apartment as a wake up call for a women."

Devil's Advocate
07-19-2006, 03:58 PM
.....something about "Hath No Fury". I know there's more to it.
Yes, "Hell hath no fury as that of woman scorned." Uh yeah guys, don't stick your d*ck where you're not supposed to and won't have to deal with that. :crossx:

probablecause
07-19-2006, 07:08 PM
Yes, "Hell hath no fury as that of woman scorned." Uh yeah guys, don't stick your d*ck where you're not supposed to and won't have to deal with that. :crossx:
We would not have to if the "chrome factory" was not closed at home. Oooops, sorry I forgot, just hold me...

Devil's Advocate
07-19-2006, 07:45 PM
We would not have to if the "chrome factory" was not closed at home. Oooops, sorry I forgot, just hold me...
She may have been getting the job done but the husband may have a self-control problem and chase anything with 2 holes and heartbeat.
And it's just f*ck me then hold me. :crossx:

probablecause
07-19-2006, 07:49 PM
She may have been getting the job done but the husband may have a self-control problem and chase anything with 2 holes and heartbeat.
And it's just f*ck me then hold me. :crossx:
I have to admit that I know guys with two brains but I also know guys with one brain.

Devil's Advocate
07-19-2006, 07:56 PM
I have to admit that I know guys with two brains but I also know guys with one brain.
Such a tradgic dilemma....and bad excuse! :rollside:

Second "PLACE"
07-19-2006, 08:46 PM
[QUOTE=ratso]...apparently she wasn't taking care of her man at home./QUOTE]
Research has shown that 78% of the time this is the case. Gotta go with Ratso on this one.

probablecause
07-20-2006, 06:15 AM
Such a tradgic dilemma....and bad excuse! :rollside:
Not an excuse, just the way it is. An excuse is all of the women who claim that their weight gain is a thyroid problem when in reality they suffer from F.T.M. disease (Fork To Mouth).

probablecause
07-20-2006, 06:24 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1838weddingbliss.jpg

Sleek-Jet
07-20-2006, 06:54 AM
Nothing a good fock and a blimpkin (sp?) wouldn't fix... :idea:

Devil's Advocate
07-20-2006, 07:15 AM
Not an excuse, just the way it is. An excuse is all of the women who claim that their weight gain is a thyroid problem when in reality they suffer from F.T.M. disease (Fork To Mouth).
Not all of us suffer from that disease....still, shiat excuse to cheat on your partner. You guys get some, uh, undesireable things that happen to you as you age too :skull:

probablecause
07-20-2006, 08:13 AM
Not all of us suffer from that disease....still, shiat excuse to cheat on your partner. You guys get some, uh, undesireable things that happen to you as you age too :skull:
I am not saying that the only reason that a guy cheats on a woman who has put on weight is acceptable. But for you to give short-sided answers like, "just another excuse" tells me that you are narrow minded. How many women who start to gain weight are happy with their lives? Not many, this unhappyness is brought on by something (probably the guy's fault as you would say). Who wants to be around an unhappy, internally ugly person?
You are stuck on the word "excuse" and I am not conding cheating on your partner. But you are taking that stance that only women are victimized by unfaithful partners and that is clearly not the case.
It all comes down to two basic drives: the physical sexual drive and the emotional need (don't bust my balls for the order either).
Thus, people usually cheat because there is a conflict between their physical and emotional desires. By accepting and understanding these shortcomings (whicy your are not doing) - instead of ignoring them (which your are doing by labeling everything as "excuses") both the husband and wife hopefully work harder to make sure that our partners are satisfied enough to resist any instinctual sexual urge.
If it were as simple as throwing on a wedding ring/band like you are portraying it to be, then there would be no need for divorce courts. There are many factors that go into a successful relationship and merely having a piece of paper saying that you are married and reciting a vow does not guarantee anything.
I firmly believe that if you become involved with another person, you owe it to yourself and your spouse to be honest. Creating lie upon lie will only hurt everyone involved. Obviously everyone needs to take a close look at their relationship before seeking happiness with another person, but that is easier said than done.

Devil's Advocate
07-20-2006, 09:13 AM
I am not saying that the only reason that a guy cheats on a woman who has put on weight is acceptable. But for you to give short-sided answers like, "just another excuse" tells me that you are narrow minded. How many women who start to gain weight are happy with their lives? Not many, this unhappyness is brought on by something (probably the guy's fault as you would say). Who wants to be around an unhappy, internally ugly person?
You are stuck on the word "excuse" and I am not conding cheating on your partner. But you are taking that stance that only women are victimized by unfaithful partners and that is clearly not the case.
It all comes down to two basic drives: the physical sexual drive and the emotional need (don't bust my balls for the order either).
Thus, people usually cheat because there is a conflict between their physical and emotional desires. By accepting and understanding these shortcomings (whicy your are not doing) - instead of ignoring them (which your are doing by labeling everything as "excuses") both the husband and wife hopefully work harder to make sure that our partners are satisfied enough to resist any instinctual sexual urge.
If it were as simple as throwing on a wedding ring/band like you are portraying it to be, then there would be no need for divorce courts. There are many factors that go into a successful relationship and merely having a piece of paper saying that you are married and reciting a vow does not guarantee anything.
I firmly believe that if you become involved with another person, you owe it to yourself and your spouse to be honest. Creating lie upon lie will only hurt everyone involved. Obviously everyone needs to take a close look at their relationship before seeking happiness with another person, but that is easier said than done.
Ok Dr. Phil, just chill out over there. Damn, I thought I was the one with the degree in psychology.... :crossx: Whew!!
You don't know me or have any basis to say I'm narrow-minded. I was merely commenting on this particular situation. Never claimed that women can't be and aren't lousy cheaters too, for some similar reasons that men cheat. I'm glad you know what factors that go into a successful relationship, and hopefully you're in one. Perhaps we can take some tips from you.. :rollside: . And relationships break down for many different reasons, some that don't even involve the sex drive or emotional need, believe it or not. And I agree, no one wants to be around someone who is chronically unhappy, whatever the basis for it. And no, vows and a marriage lisence does not create any guarantees, I agree. in fact, there are no guarantees, period. If there is no effort put into the relationship to deal with the changes and demands that life can put on it, it's probably going to break down in the long run.
So, no need to bust my, uh, balls either. Just stirring the pot over here, HB style!! :crossx: :D :boxingguy :hammer2:

Jbb
07-20-2006, 09:42 AM
Nothing a good fock and a blimpkin (sp?) wouldn't fix... :idea:
Blumpkin.......Cleveland steamer.... :p

Sleek-Jet
07-20-2006, 09:44 AM
Blumpkin.......Cleveland steamer.... :p
Usually takes the fight right out of them... :crossx:

Jbb
07-20-2006, 09:55 AM
Usually takes the fight right out of them... :crossx:
Just gotta get they're .....mind right!...... :p

Devil's Advocate
07-20-2006, 10:07 AM
Calms the beast... :crossx:

ROZ
07-20-2006, 10:29 AM
"just another excuse" tells me that you are narrow minded.
Unless she is long winded and types slow... Her writing just 3 words may be a blessing :D

probablecause
07-20-2006, 10:46 AM
Same here. Just replying to the "entitled wife" mentality, HB style!!

Devil's Advocate
07-20-2006, 10:58 AM
Same here. Just replying to the "entitled wife" mentality, HB style!!
Ain't a bitch?!! :boxed: ohh, HB style!
Just wh*red my way to 200 :rollside: