07-19-2006, 07:26 AM
is there really such a thing?

Cheap Thrills
07-19-2006, 07:38 AM
Google shows alot of them :D
C.T. :wink:

Outnumbered
07-19-2006, 08:18 AM
Use Max Email. It's not free but close to it. I use it for work and it rocks. I got rid of my fax machine. No regrets.
http://www.maxemail.com/

KACHINA KEN
07-19-2006, 08:24 AM
Use Max Email. It's not free but close to it. I use it for work and it rocks. I got rid of my fax machine. No regrets.
http://www.maxemail.com/
Thanks man, I've been looking for something like this since efax blew up to 21 bucks a month

2Driver
07-19-2006, 08:25 AM
E-fax efax.com Been using it for over 6 years. Had all my staff in the US use it as well. Best thing you can get a fax anywhere as the fax is sent to your e-mail.
"Pay" service gets you an 800 line, free service gets you a regular number that could be anywhere in the US but they all port to the e-fax servce.

91nordic29
07-19-2006, 08:47 AM
thanks folks!

dmontzsta
07-19-2006, 08:48 AM
I use efax for my entire company, it is awesome.

C-2
07-19-2006, 09:15 AM
Ureach is simply the best and most versatile fax and follow-me number on the internet.
Kall8 is also awesome. These lines are a marketers dream and if you know how to use them creatively - you will never need to give your "true" cell or phone number out, ever again. Total control of your phone numbers, including real-time caller ID (even if numbers are "blocked")/reversed with the address if you want, call blocking, call busy, call disconnect, area code blocking...the list goes on. The website is lackluster and looks "cheap", but don't be fooled - You can do some seriously sneaky stuff with these lines.
I have yet to find a low-cost internet fax service (less than $10 month) that doesn't suck. I've tried every service out there and researched tons more - but I've stuck with Ureach since 1998 (switched from efax).
Efax is dated, restrictive and expensive.
Free internet fax.....not without getting your name added to a marketing database and foregoing your do-not-call rights. :mad:
Good luck, hope it helps :)