PDA

View Full Version : Rex Marine

disco_charger
07-19-2006, 03:22 PM
I buy my stuff from Rex Marine. Was there again spending some $$. It doesn't seem to hurt so bad when the people take care of you. Plus it's nice to support the people from the boards. It's funny because I wouldn't recognize Mike if he hit me with a paddle, but his people do a great job.
Thanks again Mike.

Tom Brown
07-19-2006, 03:51 PM
It's funny because I wouldn't recognize Mike if he hit me with a paddle, but his people do a great job.
Mike's the guy who comes in just before closing and stays all night. I think many confuse him with janitorial staff. ... maybe it's the rubber gloves he likes to wear. :idea:

Rexone
07-19-2006, 03:54 PM
I buy my stuff from Rex Marine. Was there again spending some $$. It doesn't seem to hurt so bad when the people take care of you. Plus it's nice to support the people from the boards. It's funny because I wouldn't recognize Mike if he hit me with a paddle, but his people do a great job.
Thanks again Mike.
Thanks DC. If you're ever here and see some old bearded guy sneeking around with a billet paddle..... :)

lucky
07-20-2006, 05:43 AM
yes -- Mike did a great job on my shaft-- the packaging was top shelf ....

Not So Fast
07-20-2006, 05:57 AM
Yep, darn good service. Ordered my 6x9 Vicious billet covers on Monday and got them yesterday, couldnt sleep so up at 4 am this morning and put them on the boat, looks great. Thanks Brian & Mike :D NSF

topless
07-20-2006, 06:34 AM
I've been there several times and always top notch. Mike is te ugly guy with the hair lip and lazy eye.

topless
07-20-2006, 07:00 AM
yes -- Mike did a great job on my shaft-- ....Uh, he did a job on your shaft??????? :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Jbb
07-20-2006, 07:01 AM
yes -- Mike did a great job on my shaft-- the packaging was top shelf ....
:p

Dave C
07-20-2006, 07:43 AM
....duck....quick..... BANG!
see some old bearded guy sneeking around with a billet paddle..... :)

wsuwrhr
07-20-2006, 07:45 AM
Thanks DC. If you're ever here and see some old bearded guy sneeking around with a billet paddle..... :)
Don't bother, I KNOW he doesn't take phone calls.