PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane names

Cheap Thrills
07-21-2006, 08:26 AM
Well, it appears our African-American friends have found yet something else to be pissed about.
A black congresswoman reportedly complained that the names of hurricanes are all Caucasian sounding names.
She would prefer some names that reflect African-American culture such as Chamiqua,Tanisha, Woeisha, Shaqueal, and Jamal. She would also like the weather reportsto be broadcast in a language that street people can understand.I can hear it
now:
A weatherman in Houston says...
"Wazzup, Mutha-fukkas! Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' yo ass like Leroy on a crotch rocket! Bitch be a category fo'! So grab yo'chirren, yo' Ho, leave yo crib, and head fo' de nearest guv'ment office fo yo FREE shit!" :D
C.T. :wink:

HM
07-21-2006, 08:29 AM
What is funny is that the women complained that all hurricanes were named after women, so they started naming them after men. Now people are mad because they are not named after them.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Like anyone ever put any racial or sexist thought into the names. Cheese and Rice!!!

IMPATIENT 1
07-21-2006, 08:35 AM
If A White Dude Found It First, Let Him Name It, And Give The Black Man The Same Option.i Doubt Any Black Climatologist Would Use Any Of The Above Mentioned Names. He Would Catch To Much Shiat For It.
That Weather Report Made Me Lmao!!! :) :)

Rexone
07-21-2006, 01:33 PM
A weatherman in Houston says...
"Wazzup, Mutha-fukkas! Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' yo ass like Leroy on a crotch rocket! Bitch be a category fo'! So grab yo'chirren, yo' Ho, leave yo crib, and head fo' de nearest guv'ment office fo yo FREE shit!" :D
C.T. :wink:
:D