PDA

View Full Version : For sale: Well trained and great around house

a catered life
07-22-2006, 11:48 AM
brown all over, various sizes, house broken, doesnt eat much but all consume lots of kool-aid, 4 at varoius prices and all are great around the house.... the older one's are cheaper, ages range from 15-7 the 15 year old(this one needs constant attention and love),12(needs little attention, funny and a self motivator),9(must be sold with the 7 year old),7 (ask a lot of questions but can be referred back to 9 year old)
yea its my kids..... :p lol
trying to take family to hawaii for christmas and new years and the dam flight tickets are costing me over $4000.00 :yuk:
maybe if i sell a few kids i can afford to take the remainder
please contact seller asap for a group deal 4 for the price of 3
p.s. they all love water and come with their own life vest :p

ratso
07-22-2006, 11:52 AM
I was always gonna take my son to Hawaii, but at those ages I always thought he was too young. Now that he's about to be 24, maybe that would be a good birthday present. :idea:

KACHINA KEN
07-22-2006, 12:04 PM
hahahaha, Catered's a breeder........ :p

No Name
07-22-2006, 12:10 PM
Good luck with the sale, been trying to sell my 18 year old for some time now. :)

JustMVG
07-22-2006, 01:32 PM
You don't know how many times i have thought about doing this!!! But i am afraid the truth is i would have to pay someone to take them, and if i have to subsidize them i might as well keep 'em. Besides they're kinda cute when they're asleep.

a catered life
07-22-2006, 02:18 PM
hahahaha, Catered's a breeder........ :p
breeder not really but i have been know to provide the minerals and vitamins to start life :p

JetBoatRich
07-22-2006, 02:42 PM
am I one of the kids that get to go to Hawaii :rolleyes:

a catered life
07-22-2006, 03:33 PM
sure you can be the one who moved out last year and gave mommy and daddy an all expense paid trip to hawaii :p
please send credit card numbers and exp date of card via PM

Desert Rat
07-22-2006, 07:06 PM
We are going next year. Adam and the team are going to a soccer tournament there next year, Ang is a coach so we get to write some off on the taxes because she is an unpaid volunteer :crossx: .... Ahhh I love this country :D Going to turn a 4 day tournament and will turn it into a 10 day trip. WoooHoooo

JetBoatRich
07-22-2006, 09:03 PM
My Daughters High School graduation present next year will be a trip there :cool:
The family gets to join her :cool:

a catered life
07-23-2006, 02:39 PM
nice :p

LUVNLIFE
07-23-2006, 05:41 PM
We are going next year. Adam and the team are going to a soccer tournament there next year, Ang is a coach so we get to write some off on the taxes because she is an unpaid volunteer :crossx: .... Ahhh I love this country :D Going to turn a 4 day tournament and will turn it into a 10 day trip. WoooHoooo
Damn government workers :yuk: :rollside: :rollside:

lucky
07-23-2006, 06:29 PM
Sup Kayle - how's the Family - YOU TWO have been quiet latly - nice to see ya pokin around ---- CHRIS

a catered life
07-24-2006, 06:48 AM
Sup Kayle - how's the Family - YOU TWO have been quiet latly - nice to see ya pokin around ---- CHRIS
cale are you pokin around again?

Desert Rat
07-24-2006, 10:51 AM
What the hell does that have to do with it?? Oh and Ang isn't a Government worker, she just gets ALL the benifits :crossx:

WYRD
07-24-2006, 11:00 AM
Are they house trained?.....................................Heres a thought, put em in their live vests and let em float to Hawaii :crossx: :idea:

a catered life
07-24-2006, 03:45 PM
not a bad idea but that means i will have to pack them a sack lunch :p
and dont worry DR cale is just jealous

missspent
07-24-2006, 06:44 PM
Sitting around the othe night, about six couples all our age...got past the medical insurance, how's your retirement plan and ended up talking kids. Question was asked, "how did you get yours to leave?" Lady from L.A with a summer home where we live replyed, "Stopped feeding them!" We have learned, from our kids, they all grow up, make more money than we ever thought we would, but al least they spend a little on us when we visit. My son in law is a Oil Tanker Captain...any ocean any tonage kind of guy, don't even get into a conversation about the price of gas with him. He say's they will leave port and be bought and sold a couple of time before the next stop.
www.lakehavasucityinformation.com

a catered life
07-25-2006, 07:17 AM
Sitting around the othe night, about six couples all our age...got past the medical insurance, how's your retirement plan and ended up talking kids. Question was asked, "how did you get yours to leave?" Lady from L.A with a summer home where we live replyed, "Stopped feeding them!" We have learned, from our kids, they all grow up, make more money than we ever thought we would, but al least they spend a little on us when we visit. My son in law is a Oil Tanker Captain...any ocean any tonage kind of guy, don't even get into a conversation about the price of gas with him. He say's they will leave port and be bought and sold a couple of time before the next stop.
www.lakehavasucityinformation.com
i did stop feeding them but i forgt i trained them how to cook simple items and now they feed themselves :p