PDA

View Full Version : I hate this place

CMATT21
07-23-2006, 02:21 AM
Not really. Just got back from Martini Bay and the Red room. It's 3 in the morning and we are watching Ralphie May. Funny S**t. Anyways Humid out here and Hot. Saw a guy get his ass kicked over stupid stuff and the SANBAR was going off. Lots of Pasties and Many HBers. Out on Monday. We have a nice little Sunday planed. The channel, sandwithches from the little shop under the bridgr(hope he's open) and down to Steamboat and the springs. I don't know if we will have enough time. Boats runnig good and life is good.
Later

Mrs.Killer
07-23-2006, 02:32 AM
I had fun with alot of naked women in a cove today...

Ultracrazy
07-23-2006, 02:43 AM
Damn it......... :cry:

JetBoatRich
07-23-2006, 07:44 AM
sounds like a good day on the lake yesterday :cool:

Throttle
07-23-2006, 08:07 AM
were they single, i did not get a call... :cry:

H20Advantage
07-23-2006, 09:43 AM
Damn and I stayed home to wax the boat :cry:

MRSDRMCAT
07-23-2006, 08:59 PM
DAMN Chris...you are an animal post'n at 0341 in the morning!!!!! Sorry Dean and I didnt call you last night..........but I felt like SHIAT when we got off the water! It was nice to finally meet your better half! :) We will see ya soon!!

blackcloud75
07-24-2006, 07:48 AM
Not really. Just got back from Martini Bay and the Red room. It's 3 in the morning and we are watching Ralphie May. Funny S**t. Anyways Humid out here and Hot. Saw a guy get his ass kicked over stupid stuff and the SANBAR was going off. Lots of Pasties and Many HBers. Out on Monday. We have a nice little Sunday planed. The channel, sandwithches from the little shop under the bridgr(hope he's open) and down to Steamboat and the springs. I don't know if we will have enough time. Boats runnig good and life is good.
Later
Suprised you weren't postin' from the Del Taco Drive thru.......your ADDICTED!!!Sucks we missed ya'll this weekend