PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Savage Marine!!!

blown dough
07-25-2006, 12:03 PM
Again Savage Marine went out of there way and got our boat fixed within a few hours. They dropped everything when we came in with a problem on Saturday and took care of us. Christine even entertained my daughter in the office for a few hours, they were really good to us. Thank you!!!!!!!!

Cole Trickle
07-25-2006, 12:05 PM
Glad to hear they got you back out on the water!!
Another Illmor issue? :idea:

MR HARLEY
07-25-2006, 12:07 PM
Very good to hear! Great folks over there at Savage Marine! :)

JB in so cal
07-25-2006, 12:08 PM
My boat is there right now :)

blown dough
07-25-2006, 12:10 PM
The alternator went out on one of the motors, so it wasn't staying charged, we had to flip on all the batteries to start it and after we did that it tripped the main breaker to the hatch and the hatch wouldn't come up, so since the motors were still running ok we got off the water, we were in the channel when it happened. Savage had a brand new Ilmore there and called Bob at Ilmore and told them take whatever you need and get us out of there and he would overnight them whatever parts they used Monday morning. We were out of there in two hours and no more problems.

Havasu Carrera
07-25-2006, 12:15 PM
I used him once on a holiday and well? I hate to need help but if I do thats where I would go back to. Thanks Steve!

OutCole'd
07-25-2006, 12:19 PM
My boat is there right now :)
Service??

Keith E. Sayre
07-25-2006, 12:24 PM
A few months ago I had a brand new customers deckboat with full hydraulic
steering in it having a problem on a Sunday morning. My guys were all on a
Harley ride and noone was open. I called Steve at Savage and left a message. Now you need to understand that this was not his problem. He
had nothing to do with it. He returned my call to the office, then tracked me
down at home and gave me a fix for the problem. About 2 hours later, he
called me again and gave me another possible fix in case the first one didn't
work. That's service. That's caring. I won't forget that.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

JB in so cal
07-25-2006, 01:03 PM
Service??
si', senor! They picked up my boat from Parker. I'll be there friday morning to get it!

DILLIGAF
07-25-2006, 01:10 PM
Savage Marine is the only place I take my boat to. Steve, Kelly, Christine and now Mrs Kilrtoy along with the mechanics are all there and taking care of the customer.
They recently squeezed me in to fix a problem I was having with my Dana hinge hydraulic lines. Got me fixed and out quickly.
Thanks Kelly :)

UnionJack
07-25-2006, 01:18 PM
Savage Marine is the only place I take my boat to. Steve, Kelly, Christine and now Mrs Kilrtoy along with the mechanics are all there and taking care of the customer.
They recently squeezed me in to fix a problem I was having with my Dana hinge hydraulic lines. Got me fixed and out quickly.
Thanks Kelly :)
Don't forget AJ

DILLIGAF
07-25-2006, 01:29 PM
Don't forget AJ
Very true......

UnionJack
07-25-2006, 01:32 PM
AJ is the coolest of the cool

MR HARLEY
07-25-2006, 01:33 PM
Don't forget AJ
AJ is Da Man!! :cool:

Tom Brown
07-25-2006, 01:36 PM
Savage Marine is the only place I take my boat to. :cool:
... or, at least, the only place I tell them I take it to. It works out better that way. :)

Mrs.Killer
07-25-2006, 04:06 PM
Don't forget AJ
Yeah, we wouldn't want to do that :)

slowinhavasu
07-25-2006, 04:13 PM
Don't forget about Steven.....he will be one of the best as he gets older....Great teacher he has..... :)

Ziggy
07-25-2006, 04:14 PM
They do baby deliveries at Savage now??? :D :D
j/k
Another positive Savage report......nice to hear about the good stuff. :)

TCHB
07-25-2006, 05:01 PM
I took our old boat to Steve on a Hot August Day and he jumped right on it and fixed it (water pump impeller). Back on the water the same day.

blown dough
07-25-2006, 05:04 PM
I took our old boat to Steve on a Hot August Day and he jumped right on it and fixed it (water pump impeller). Back on the water the same day.
They have done that twice for us over the last couple of years, great people and AJ who I gave no props to earlier, sorry!!!!!!!!!