PDA

View Full Version : What's the best day & time to use Las Vegas Airport?

Trailer Park Casanova
07-25-2006, 06:47 PM
Las Vegas airport has to be the worst.
What are the best times and days to negotiate it.
It's the only airport we really don't like.
It sux.

imbndvs
07-25-2006, 07:04 PM
I have never had a problem with the vegas airport. One of the better ones I've been to. May be a little crowded on Fridays & Sundays but still no problem getting in or out.

Magic34
07-25-2006, 07:05 PM
When flying back to Phoenix, I usually do it around 6 or 7 PM on Wednesday nights. Zero lines at security 9/10 times.

All IN
07-26-2006, 07:27 AM
Just stay away from the weekends, especailly Southwest.

Cruzzze
07-26-2006, 07:46 AM
Vegas is our home airport, and to be honest it isn't that bad. Friday nights obviously and Monday Am, are always busy, but seems to move along quite quickly. Compared to Miami or Chicago, I don't think it's too bad.

WaTchTheGelCoat
07-26-2006, 07:58 AM
I have to say that Sunday morning has to be the worst without a doubt. Getting through security is always a bitch. Monday through Wednesday is probably the easiest to slide through there

beaverretriever
07-26-2006, 08:03 AM
Vegas is our home airport, and to be honest it isn't that bad. Friday nights obviously and Monday Am, are always busy, but seems to move along quite quickly. Compared to Miami or Chicago, I don't think it's too bad.
I agree. My wife and I fly out of LAS at least 15 times a yr. Compared to LAX, Miami or Chicago its not bad at all. Atlanta is the best large airport.
Yeah, Sunday night, Friday night, and any big weekend will be a joke.
Good luck.